BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2013, 11:01 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline
Default Hey guys (:

I took the survey for more MLP bears recently, and sent it to some friends on another forum I go on.

Which Ponies did you vote for? I voted for Trixie, Applejack, the CMC, and suggested the wonderbolts

Does anyone know what date the chosen ponies will be confirmed?

I heard that they are due to come out this August, is this true? This'd be a good time to get them for me as I go to America that month and I go to the BABW there every year :3
Old 04-22-2013, 11:05 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CamSeaShore

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about
 SeaSpray is offline Status: Offline

I voted for Luna, Celestia and made a special request for Derpy.

Rumour is that Fluttershy and Twilight are next!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:07 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold

Really? No Applejack :C I hope that's a rumour xD

I was on EQD and they said that parents found Derpy offensive so she won't be in the next season so I doubt they'll let her on new merch Dx I love Derpy <3

I put Rarity too :]
Old 04-22-2013, 11:10 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

SeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura aboutSeaSpray has a spectacular aura about

Well if they have released RainbowDash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Twilight. I guess Rarity and AppleJack are next!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:17 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

I heard a rumour about Spike and Twilight too, maybe it's just a rumour? *lets pray* xD I don't mind, I'd be fine with FS and TS xxx
Old 04-22-2013, 11:37 AM
SeaSpray
Polar Bear

Wouldn't it be hilarious if they made the Equestria Girls characters at BAB. Imagine one of these at BAB!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-22-2013, 11:59 AM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear

O.O

xD

Now now, I think they should stick to the ponies
Old 04-22-2013, 04:06 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

that'd be cool if Shutterfly was the next release. and it'd be extra awesome if Twilight Sparkle was released as well. the parents that claimed Derpy was offensive ought to ashamed of themselves. I found NOTHING offensive about her at all when I was looking at pics.
Old 04-22-2013, 04:13 PM
cba
Polar Bear
BABV Name: S

cba is on a distinguished road
 cba is offline Status: Offline

thx for posting
Old 04-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Paddingtona
Polar Bear
BABV Name: aliceluv46, caylinsprinkles

Paddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to beholdPaddingtona is a splendid one to behold
 Paddingtona is offline Status: Offline

Why is Derpy offensive? Sorry I haven't watched MLP xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT