BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2008, 05:59 AM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default Day 1 of the BearvilleInsider.com Grand Opening Extravaganza!! Post to be entered to win a Lil Buttercream Bear virtual code!

Congratulations to dallasdancebear7 for being our big winner on Day 1 of the Grand Opening Extravaganza!

================================================== =======================

As Justin and I announced yesterday, we will be giving away one FREE Lil Buttercream Bear code per day for the next six days.

In order to be entered in today's random drawing, you simply need to post on this thread and tell us why you love BearvilleInsider.com.

Rules:
1) All entries must be received by midnight EST tonight. The drawing will take place first thing tomorrow morning and the winner will be announced on the front page by noon.
2) You may only enter once.

Have fun and enjoy our pawsome site!

Wendy & Justin
Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 AM
AriannaSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AriannaSweet

AriannaSweet is on a distinguished road
 AriannaSweet is offline Status: Offline

I love BearvilleInsider.com because of all the help it provides for BABV quests!
Old 10-30-2008, 06:16 AM
addball1516
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AddieBallerina15

addball1516 has a spectacular aura aboutaddball1516 has a spectacular aura about
 addball1516 is offline Status: Offline

I love BearvilleInsider.com because it provides me with the newest updates, special guest sightings, whoopsies and glitches, warnings and events. I also love it because I met new people who also love Build-A-Bearville here, and who are pawsome! I love BI because when you ask a question, someone will respond to answer my question. It helps us learn how to play mini-games that I will sure enjoy. It also allows us to share our bears' pictures with other bear collectors, too. BearvilleInsider also provides us with fun contests where we can win prizes. I love BearvilleInsider because it doesn't lack information at all. It's simply itself.One more reason I love BI is because that it is an open blog to all who love Build-A-Bearville and Build-A-Bear. The people welcome you and make you feel like you're just right at home

Last edited by addball1516; 10-30-2008 at 06:18 AM..
Old 10-30-2008, 06:00 PM
ZoeyBrown277
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ZoeyBrown277

ZoeyBrown277 is on a distinguished road
 ZoeyBrown277 is offline Status: Offline

I think BearvilleInsider.com is a very good and important website.I like that in a website.It shows us problems and we can help.Also special guests that are coming and ne things coming out just to inform us about what's coming up.Your questions can be solved here for me.I just enjoy the excitement and showing our feelings about stuff in this very website.I hope it does to everyone too
Old 10-30-2008, 09:51 PM
jaxcat
Knut
BABV Name: jaxcat

jaxcat is on a distinguished road
 jaxcat is offline Status: Offline
Default bearvilleinsider.com

I love BearvilleInsider.com because I'll need help getting started in BABV.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:09 AM
makalasmiley11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: makaylasmiley11

makalasmiley11 is on a distinguished road
 makalasmiley11 is offline Status: Offline

I luv BearvilleInsider.com because it provides me with all the latest goss and info about buildabearville!!! It also helps me out with all problems that I have on babv, and gives me the oppurtunity to show other bearvilleinsiders my knowedge of buildabearville!!! I LUV BEARVILLEINSIDER!!! =]
Old 10-30-2008, 06:15 AM
leanneluckybear8
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: leanneluckybear8

leanneluckybear8 is on a distinguished road
 leanneluckybear8 is offline Status: Offline

i love bearvilleinsider because it shows the

latest information in BABV and

it gives the hints of the quest in BABV!

i love BEARVILLE INSIDER!
Old 10-30-2008, 03:24 PM
SelenaSkater28
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: → SelenaSkater28 ←

SelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura aboutSelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura about
 SelenaSkater28 is offline Status: Offline
Talking

For one thing Bearville Insider ROCKS!!!!!!! Before when I didn't register on this blog, I didn't get the heads up on all the new stuff in BABV. When ever Maxine or Chloe came, I missed them. So this (AWESOME) blog helped me on all the updates on BABV. Plus I made PAWSOME friends on this (WONDERFUL) blog. Everyone is so nice and helpful!!! I know I said this before but I just love saying it because it's true. Bearville Insider ROCKS!!!!! I truly LOVE this blog!!!! This is the BEST BLOG EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by SelenaSkater28; 10-30-2008 at 03:30 PM..
Old 10-30-2008, 06:19 AM
addieapril153
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: I don't play anymore. ;'(

addieapril153 will become famous soon enough
 addieapril153 is offline Status: Offline
Smile

Why I love BearvilleInsider
I love BearvilleInsider because it gives you informations about Babv. This blog also gives a lot of tips and suggestions on how to do a certain thing on babv... Best of all, this blog has a colorful background and that I it..
BearvilleInsider blog also has different kinds of topics but not about babv and that it has been made by our fellow blog members.. There are different kinds of contests you can enter, suggestions on how to do this stuff, and a place where you can talk on something you like!..

Yes, BearvilleInsider is a nice place to get the inside scoop of babv.. And you can even post on a thread and get more posts so that you can get a star!! Whenever i'm bored, I would be blogging this blog and get the inside scoop of babv or babw ..

Last edited by addieapril153; 10-30-2008 at 06:38 AM..
Old 10-30-2008, 06:34 AM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

I love BearvilleInsider because it's the number 1 top place to find out about and buildabearvile updates. Also, there's a great community of people here. Everyone is really friendly and it's like a big family here that I'm proud to a be a part of.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT