BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 10-08-2011, 04:36 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MonaChocolate
Brigten it only a little to the left, and you can't really see the last letter of the word dovotions, so maybe edit that too (:

reflaunt;;
xP

Very good(; what font is that?
maybe to the avvie add a background but other than that really good
It's Pea Beth (:
Thanks for the critique
Old 10-09-2011, 06:54 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ChristalCurlyfur
That's awesome Alice,
Nothing to change (:

Flaunt avvie
Click the image to open in full size.
and siggie
Thanks
Avvie: Make the person bigger, there's too much grey. (;
Siggy: Haha.
View Post Originally Posted by zoeycuddly183
very nice x)
id just move the picture on the left a little more to the left :]
Thanks. c:
reflaunt;;
xP
Ehh, the background makes my eyes go funny. Make the person bigger. :3

Well, I made some more. xD

Old 10-09-2011, 11:43 AM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AliceDecember7
Thanks

Thanks. c:

That's pretty good i like the selena one (:
Old 10-09-2011, 11:53 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks

Thanks. c:

For the second Selena pic,make it clearer (:
Old 10-09-2011, 05:55 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks

Thanks. c:

You spelled Miley wrong.(:

I love them, maybe zoom them in a bit more. YOU'RE TOO FAR AWAY.

Woow. amazing. Maybe try and make it so the dark places on the people's faces aren't very orange? haha only bad thing I could think of.

Flaunt. :3
cute,but where the picture is on the yellow is going into the pink.

Flaunt::
Old 10-09-2011, 06:01 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks

Thanks. c:

nicee, you spelled miley wrong xD
Old 10-09-2011, 06:18 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Brigten it only a little to the left, and you can't really see the last letter of the word devotions, so maybe edit that too (:

reflaunt;;
xP
I'll try to. And thanks for mentioning the devotions part, I have to check my graphics on two monitors because my main monitor's settings have an awkward white setting, in which my dad won't let me change. -_-

It's a bit plain, just a cutout on a bg. I'd try to enhance your charrie in it more. Zoom in possibly on the original shot so that it's not so blurry. Maybe add a vibrance layer as well?
I love the color scheme though...very halloweenyyyy!

Flaunting two items. The first is an UPDATED version of my Castle blend. Original;

Spoiler: show

Redone;

And my new signature! I took forever on my composition...the background is a lot more than what it appears, trust me. xD I experimented with multiply/screen on dif images. It's...fun...lol

I should post two versions of all my creations. The base, and then the finished, colored one. The coloring adds SO much to a graphic. You all should try it.
Old 10-09-2011, 08:28 PM
AaliyahAdorable10121
Polar Bear
BABV Name: the names Krislynn. c:

AaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud ofAaliyahAdorable10121 has much to be proud of
 AaliyahAdorable10121 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
I'll try to. And thanks for mentioning the devotions part, I have to check my graphics on two monitors because my main monitor's settings have an awkward white setting, in which my dad won't let me change. -_-

It's a bit plain, just a cutout on a bg. I'd try to enhance your charrie in it more. Zoom in possibly on the original shot so that it's not so blurry. Maybe add a vibrance layer as well?

Flaunting two items. The first is an UPDATED version of my Castle blend. Original;

Redone;

And my new signature! I took forever on my composition...the background is a lot more than what it appears, trust me. xD I experimented with multiply/screen on dif images. It's...fun...lol

I should post two versions of all my creations. The base, and then the finished, colored one. The coloring adds SO much to a graphic. You all should try it.
I like the newest blend better.I like how the characters are more aged sortof,if you know what i mean.
xD
Old 10-09-2011, 10:01 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl

Redone;

Asdfghjkl;
:O
I don't even know how to critique! Those are spectacular! I especially like the signature, it's perfectly executed. Fantastic job Brini!
Old 10-10-2011, 07:07 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

Do you guys remember me? ._.
Havent been on in months.
AND I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULD GO ON EVERYDAY! -smacks forehead- SHOOT.

Anyway. I've been on to drawing now. No tablet though. Wah.
Look at my Selena Gomez Drawing so far:
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby