BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-21-2015, 02:50 AM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville Accomplishments & Goals

Since we all know Bearville is oficially closing, why don't we remember the good times we had accomplishing goals in bearville. If you still have any left that you would like to accomplish share them with us.

I am grateful for everyone that I met, some I talk to from time to time off bearville after all these years.

My biggest accomplishment was completing my EFT collection, I worked really hard for almost two years to collect the colors I wanted. It is now available at BVO, but buying items isn't as fun as collecting them and working hard to get it.

Items still on my wish list that will probably stay there are the Red Heart Glitter Necklace, Lavender and Coral moose slippers. Of course some more Bear Boutique items that are practically impossible to get.

What were some of your goals completed on bearville?
Old 01-21-2015, 06:09 AM
Kirby
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KirbyBearySmart

Kirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the roughKirby is a jewel in the rough
 Kirby is offline Status: Offline

Goals
-------
Maxine Bear Slippers - Not the rarest, but so cute, LOL
Surf Board - Completed my surfer outfit. Sooo happy when I finally traded for it.
Scooter - Awesome ride, and your furry friend is in the basket!
Car - This took how many months to earn?? 3? 6? OMG.
Apple Computer Desk (VIB item)
Pinball machine (forgot I found this :-P )
3 time CHH Catch a Wave champion. The plaques were cool. Too bad they’re invisible to others in inventory.
2 million bearbills. Actually at 1.8 mil now, but I’ll make it. My goal was 1 million, but after growing to get all the new trees, I overshot, by a lot!
All the earned extra condo rooms, Gym, Library, Art room. If we could have just built exactly what we wanted, like minecraft, but with better resolution/parts that would be great.
The Ski Lodge - I wanted the beach house more at first, but my best memories will be the sleepovers with my little sisters at our Ski lodges. We’d pack and dress for cold weather, then jump on the train, as if on a real vacation. Good times.

Missed
--------
Smallfry Chococat - I was supposed to get one. They were out when I went to pick it up. Still sad about it.
Magic Carpet ride - Was offered WoWP bear, but didn’t want it. Turned out to have the coolest ride in the game IMO.
Pool table - The most important item for my game room. Never came back to BVO.
Puerto Rico Cap - Favorite rare.
Arcade video game - Another game room item
Bunny glasses? - Was never desperate for these, but would have been nice to be in the “in” crowd.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:00 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I am glad that I now finished all badges (the last one I just finished was the gardening badge).
I am currently taking screenshots of bearville and I will start with my cub condo now - all the furry friends rooms.... 19 pages!
I have over 2 million bear bills so I think I achieved a lot. Which is why I don't want to lose all this.
Old 01-21-2015, 08:05 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Finishing my daily tasks badge earned me the ridiculously large car. I really like that thing, as silly as it is.

Paid good money for the Star Wars bear and did enjoy piloting that spaceship.

I also enjoyed finishing my gardening badge and earning the fairy lantern tree. It was fun giving fairy lanterns away. People seemed to appreciate that. My garden is so pretty. I'll have to take some good pictures of it while it's here.

Very happy to have earned my Library as well.

It was fun being able to purchase things for people at BVO who didn't have credits.

I hung onto my Eskimo coat all these years. Same with my messenger bag and Pawlette dogtag.

My favorite move is the rainbow move.

I guess I don't have to invest any time now in entering all of those unused receipt codes for BVO credits.

I will continue to enjoy my real-life bears and their lovely costumes and accessories, even if I no longer get to enjoy them in the virtual world.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:19 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

I remember that for MONTHS, all I wanted to do on BABV was trade someone for a cow bed (the cow PSI). I was finally able to get one, and I was so happy. That was probably my biggest accomplishment on the site.

Also, I was able to get all of the cloud furniture from gardening and make a completed cloud room on top of my beanstalk. I worked pretty hard for that.

Finally, I adopted the Happy Go Lucky frog and got that adorable little frog hat.

Like others have said, I will also continue to enjoy my real bears. I am not going to smite BABW forever because of this.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:52 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

I loved seeing Maxine in Bearville way back when. And I loved my maxine items like the cute bearhead slippers, the awesome blue bearhead watch, the cute bear ski cap...I feel like I had more but I forget xD

And I still love all of my moves that I got from random events over the years like the old Chloe Rocks show...I went through them and I have that hip hop move from Corbin where you go upside down...I used to think that was the COOLEST.

I love my collection of Gem Top/Zebra Pants & Polka Dot Belted Top/Leggings form the Bear Boutique...I bought some of them but the ones from trade make me happy too. Oh and my dance star outfits. I thought I was so cool with those.

I loved all of my little pendants and necklaces from the fountain from back when it first started.

I don't remember what PSIs were good or rare or anything, but I remember getting super excited for my white owl coat thing, eskimo coat thing, velvet jacket, hm jacket, pink leopard newsboy hat, kitty mask, various tiaras, etc.

I loved Camp Happy Heart back when Bearville first had it. I have stuff from the first year and it just makes me feel special to remember how much fun we all had in those games. Those were the events back then that not only was Bearville fun, but BI got super fun because of how competitive we all were against eachother--in a friendly way!

Love Hugs Peace movement omg. That was great.

Sighhhh
Old 01-21-2015, 01:43 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

VanessaMay, the happy go lucky frog was my first BAB, therefore he is on my avatar here!
He still goes everywhere with me (holidays, to granny etc).
Of course I still like my BABs and I will continue to play with them. But I am not buying any more bears ffrom them because I am so upset.
Old 01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
VanessaMay, the happy go lucky frog was my first BAB, therefore he is on my avatar here!
He still goes everywhere with me (holidays, to granny etc).
Of course I still like my BABs and I will continue to play with them. But I am not buying any more bears ffrom them because I am so upset.
Yay happy go lucky frog!!! As you can probably tell, I love frogs, so I had to get him when he came out. He was not my first BAB, but (sorry to my other BABs xD) he is my favourite. I was so happy when my mom got him for me. Good memories...
Old 01-21-2015, 02:22 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

Do you also have the other frogs? I have all BAB frogs. Including Kermit :-)
Old 01-21-2015, 02:24 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

No, just the one. Once I got eight build a bears my mom said I couldn't get any more. I think Kermit is adorable though! I named my pet frog Kermit.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot