BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2015, 09:15 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline
Default Probably the main reason that Bearville was taken down ...

... is these new "Promise Pets." Quoting from the online description of the Yorkshire Terrier now available, "... you can download our free Promise Pets app and jump into a world where you take care of your new pet in fun, challenging games for the ultimate togethertime experience. Unlock new levels and earn the top title - Pet Care Pro. It's all about keeping your Promise Pet happy and healthy. Good luck!"

I remember that one of the selling points of those pastel-colored dogs was the ability to train them on Bearville. Guess those owners are out of luck, because part of what they paid for and were promised just disappeared.

I read a February 2015 interview with that new CEO where she states that people aren't interested in coupons [to use when shopping from BABW]. Oh, really??
Old 04-06-2015, 09:39 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Is this them? It's the only thing that came up when I searched up Promise Pets. Anyway, I'm not sure, but are you trying to say that they made this new app to keep the deal with the company fair? :3
Old 04-06-2015, 09:41 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )

Is this them? It's the only thing that came up when I searched up Promise Pets. Anyway, I'm not sure, but are you trying to say that they made this new app to keep the deal with the company fair? :3
I saw those on an advert on TV. :P
They're creepy! >.<
Old 04-06-2015, 09:42 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I saw those on an advert on TV. :P
They're creepy! >.<
I've never seen that advert. The cats eyes are so close together you could mistake it for a cyclops. xD
Old 04-06-2015, 09:55 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I've never seen that advert. The cats eyes are so close together you could mistake it for a cyclops. xD
Old 04-06-2015, 09:57 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Those are two of them.

What I'm saying is that I think they decided to stop spending money on maintaining Bearville and spend that money instead on developing and maintaining whatever this new interactive app is. It's my theory. The Darling Doggies (couldn't think of the name before) wouldn't function with this new app, of course.

I feel bad for the people who bought the Darling Doggies AND their ability to interact with them in that training center in the Cave on Bearville. Those people are now left without that ability, which I'm sure they thought would be a continuous feature.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:11 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Sounds like a good theory. Not that the app could compare to BABV. :/
Old 04-06-2015, 01:56 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

I am not interested in them at all. What a waste of money instead of supporting bearville.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:57 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I am not interested in them at all. What a waste of money instead of supporting bearville.
Old 04-06-2015, 01:59 PM
Polar Bear

They look really creepy, and I'm bitter about Bearville too.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bewarethecyclopscat, fakecyclopscat, frogs rule!!!