BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2014, 02:06 AM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline
Default Changes in Bearville

As of December 26th, there are huge changes in Bearville. There will no longer be Bearville codes on birth certificates or receipts so you can no longer bring any furry friends to life in the game or get credits. The last animal to be brought online was Princess Celestia. If you have a code that you have not used yet, it can still be used in the game. For now, you can continue to make new accounts and avatars, but that option is scheduled to be removed shortly. The game will continue to be available online, but there will be no more updates.

Last edited by karenbearhug; 12-28-2014 at 02:42 AM..
Old 12-28-2014, 03:37 AM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

so that's it then, bearville is officially dead.
Old 12-28-2014, 09:56 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

oh wow. Well. At least they're leaving it up -- I know other games shut down completely, and it's really sad to know that you'll never again be able to use an account you've put so much effort into.
Old 12-28-2014, 03:53 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

Oh my goodness gracious me. That is absolutely shocking. I have spent so much money on Bearville throughout the years, literally thousands of pounds (not even joking, with all the clothes and bears, as well as the VIB subscriptions and the party I had there once.) It saddens me SO much, to think that someone had said: "That's it.. Bearville's gone!"

Bearville is officially dead, and maybe this forum will soon be too. It will be a ghost town, literally. I have a feeling that Bearville will turn into a sad, corrupt place now.
Old 12-28-2014, 06:36 PM
cupcake146
Knut
BABV Name: maddyrainbow146

cupcake146 is on a distinguished road
 cupcake146 is offline Status: Offline

what? Well that's it I've been playing for three years and it's come down for this we need to do something maybe a big wave of emails to bearville
Old 12-28-2014, 08:55 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

I just checked for the vib subscription, and I can no longer find it on the site. I miss being able to make new backpacks. I knew it was only a matter of time before this happened. I did enjoy bearville, but it has been a really long time since they have added anything new. I do wish I had bought a few more VIB, and save them for when my subscription ran out.
Old 12-29-2014, 12:21 AM
cupcake146
Knut
BABV Name: maddyrainbow146

cupcake146 is on a distinguished road
 cupcake146 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Not to be rude, but I doubt emails will do much. They're probably not making much money off of Bearville anymore and it does cost a lot more money than you think to keep it running. Hiring staff, designers, servers, etc. And not every player buys VIB or credits, and not everyone brings their bears online.

It's pretty sad, but all good things do come to an end. Let's just enjoy Bearville while we still can.
I know I just wish we could do something about it there's literally NOTHING to do on it I really miss all the quests and chloe rocks and just everything
Old 12-29-2014, 12:50 PM
Catlover200710
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynSeashell7

Catlover200710 will become famous soon enough
 Catlover200710 is offline Status: Offline

Wow... that's just ridiculous. No wonder they were bringing back all those old BVO clothing. Guess that's all we'll see, huh? I'm seriously upset about no more bear codes. My favorite part about BV was trading for bear codes and giving them names and all that stuff. I guess we knew this was going to happen. At least I didn't put too much effort into the site.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:11 PM
Peacecookie12
Polar Bear

Peacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to beholdPeacecookie12 is a splendid one to behold
 Peacecookie12 is offline Status: Offline

This is sad but true. I honestly saw it coming, we all did i mean ever since chloerocks was gone for good, everything has been going downhill and well, all we can basically do now is just enjoy the site for as long as we want. Everything has been a blast and im gonna miss it very bad and same thing goes for BI but you know, they finally got the message on how things are going for bearville and thats pretty much it.
Old 12-30-2014, 12:03 AM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Emilpaw

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
 babvcrazy is offline Status: Offline

Told you guys
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT