BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2015, 04:28 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Question For You All

I got this email from BABW with a coupon in it for $5 off. I noticed in the fine print it mentions things you can't use the coupon on. Among the things mentioned, it's not valid on Build A Dino or T-Rex Cafe or Rainforest Cafe. Does anyone know what those are? I have never heard of them nor seen them around here. I also got email that said something about your purchases being worth points. But what are points used for? Does anyone know?
Old 04-15-2015, 04:40 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TygerStar
I got this email from BABW with a coupon in it for $5 off. I noticed in the fine print it mentions things you can't use the coupon on. Among the things mentioned, it's not valid on Build A Dino or T-Rex Cafe or Rainforest Cafe. Does anyone know what those are? I have never heard of them nor seen them around here. I also got email that said something about your purchases being worth points. But what are points used for? Does anyone know?
Rainforest café is a place where you eat and its like a jungle rainforest.. Its really fun! Certain locations BAB sponsers and they have special bears and outfits at those locations... Rainforest cafe' is only in America...

I've only seen it in the US

The points are for the "Stuff Fur stuff club members card" to add to, you can purchase stuff for free with a certain amount of points... That's how I got my Bear Head clothing case back in 2010!

Last edited by MelonyAutumn7; 04-15-2015 at 04:50 PM..
Old 04-15-2015, 04:45 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

Okay. Let's see what I can answer.

Build-a-Dino stores are stores where you can build Build-a-Bear dinos. And only dinos.
T-Rex Cafe... don't know.
Rainforest Cafe. Sometimes you can find Build-a-Bears in Rainforest Cafes. Rainforest Cafe is a restaurant that is decked out like a rainforest.
Points. Don't know that, sorry.

Hope this is somewhat helpful!
Old 04-15-2015, 05:10 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! I have a Stuff Fur Stuff membership but I've never heard anything about points before. It must be something new?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:36 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TygerStar
Thanks! I have a Stuff Fur Stuff membership but I've never heard anything about points before. It must be something new?
Not really, you just probly never used them..
Old 04-15-2015, 09:59 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

The only thing I know out of all of them is Rainforest Cafe. It's basically a store that sells stuffed animals and rainforest type of stuff, along with a restaurant that looks like a rainforest.
Old 04-15-2015, 10:22 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

T-Rex Cafe is a dino-themed Rainforest Cafe, basically. You can find Build-a-Dinos there.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:03 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I'm thinking if you don't know what the places are, it won't affect you if the coupon leaves 'em out.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:09 PM
Catlover200710
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KatelynSeashell7

Catlover200710 will become famous soon enough
 Catlover200710 is offline Status: Offline

Oh my goodness. Rainforest Café. I went there many years ago. It's a restaurant and they also have a little gift shop. I remember eating my dinner (which probably consisted of chicken nuggets and mac and cheese, as I was just a kid) and then suddenly, it gets dark and you hear thunder and all the animals (like robotic gorillas) start going nuts and oh my gosh. It scared me to death as a little kid. lol I do remember loving the gift shop though. I had no idea it was related to BABW.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:20 PM
DuffyBringsLove
Polar Bear
BABV Name: slaughtermelon

DuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to beholdDuffyBringsLove is a splendid one to behold
 DuffyBringsLove is offline Status: Offline

there's a build a dino in disney world.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT