BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2016, 02:31 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Yoosung's route was really ahhcyghf he;s so sweet, but part of me still wants to be mad that he didnt want to say anything about his injury- curse Unknown for hurting his precious eye ;o; tbh tho, I wasnt excited when i got Yoosung's route at first.Ahh i wanted 707's route next. but bc he rarely was in chat, I was also chatting up Zen. And I'm actually excited to say I'm on the Zen route!! I still feel bad for being mean to Yoosung though so I wouldnt get as many hearts with him. he just wants to be lovedd

Dooo itt. I'd love to see your interpretation of the guys (+Jaehee ig if you want-) I'm trash too now /bricked I suddenly feel motivated to finish my Yoosung drawing even though its 11:30pm rn.

-had to google what that was- Ooo sounds like something I'd be into. If I was creative enough that is /shot. Is there anything special that happens? -too lazy to do proper research rn bc I kinda just wanna draw lol- Or do you just write something? That's a cool lookin cover though. Pretty good for something you threw together in 5 minutes lol
i was gonna do jaehees route next i wouldve played her route first but literally i didnt know she was a girl till like four days in the game omg;; but i got enough hourglasses to do the deep ending and bc i doubt i'll play it more than twice, i just decided to go for 707 lol

aaa yes!! i'll probably try tomorrow or something ^^ and i wanna see yours when its done !

NANOWRIMO IS SO FUN// this is gonna be my second year doing it ahhh
and its basically just a month of writing - nothing really special lol , but i think on the site this year you can have writing buddies? and just like encourage eachother to write which i think is so nice !!
aaaand i actually have a plot this year (unlike last year i just wrote a bunch of random short story kinda things) so im excited!!
im so bad at explaining stuff lol woops
Old 09-27-2016, 03:06 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
i was gonna do jaehees route next i wouldve played her route first but literally i didnt know she was a girl till like four days in the game omg;; but i got enough hourglasses to do the deep ending and bc i doubt i'll play it more than twice, i just decided to go for 707 lol

aaa yes!! i'll probably try tomorrow or something ^^ and i wanna see yours when its done !

NANOWRIMO IS SO FUN// this is gonna be my second year doing it ahhh
and its basically just a month of writing - nothing really special lol , but i think on the site this year you can have writing buddies? and just like encourage eachother to write which i think is so nice !!
aaaand i actually have a plot this year (unlike last year i just wrote a bunch of random short story kinda things) so im excited!!
im so bad at explaining stuff lol woops
Really? That's funny. But doesn't she always say like 'I'm so glad there's another girl in the group now' and suff? I mean tbh, every time I see the start screen at the beginning for Chuseok where they're all wearing hanboks for a split second I forget there's a girl and I'm like 'Why is someone wearing a female hanbok????????' Samee I have enough for the Deep Route but I forgot how to get to it- You can probably only access it when you're first playing the game and not already in a route...which stinks for me bc I just started the Zen route and I'm anticipating what will happen. And I highly doubt I can stay above 80 hourglasses for the next 5 or whatever days. ;-;

Lucky for you I finished it last night. xD I think I made him look too old but oh well-
I think I'm obsessed with making my images have transparent backgrounds. Or maybe its just me being too lazy to think of something proper lol
Click the image to open in full size.

It sounds interesting! But I'm not good at writing ideas. I mean, I have a transformation/magical type greek mythology inspired story in the making. But I'm never good at making titles...or endings for stories. And that's why everything I write ends up having like 46 chapters lol. (that was a random number so it's not accurate, but my two current fanfics are 30+ chapters long)

Last edited by NicoleBigHugs60; 09-27-2016 at 03:09 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 03:29 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

Really? That's funny. But doesn't she always say like 'I'm so glad there's another girl in the group now' and suff? I mean tbh, every time I see the start screen at the beginning for Chuseok where they're all wearing hanboks for a split second I forget there's a girl and I'm like 'Why is someone wearing a female hanbok????????' Samee I have enough for the Deep Route but I forgot how to get to it- You can probably only access it when you're first playing the game and not already in a route...which stinks for me bc I just started the Zen route and I'm anticipating what will happen. And I highly doubt I can stay above 80 hourglasses for the next 5 or whatever days. ;-;

Lucky for you I finished it last night. xD I think I made him look too old but oh well-
I think I'm obsessed with making my images have transparent backgrounds. Or maybe its just me being too lazy to think of something proper lol

It sounds interesting! But I'm not good at writing ideas. I mean, I have a transformation/magical type greek mythology inspired story in the making. But I'm never good at making titles...or endings for stories. And that's why everything I write ends up having like 46 chapters lol. (that was a random number so it's not accurate, but my two current fanfics are 30+ chapters long)
sooo cute!!!
he looks like one of the new drv3 characters like that!!! c:
i cried in seven's route... ;~; so sad...
i did yoosung's route and just watched the rest on y.outube most of the time///shot
can't afford the passes... ;~;
Old 09-27-2016, 05:12 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
sooo cute!!!
he looks like one of the new drv3 characters like that!!! c:
i cried in seven's route... ;~; so sad...
i did yoosung's route and just watched the rest on y.outube most of the time///shot
can't afford the passes... ;~;
Thank youu~ Yeah, I think bc of his cutesy personality and such, I probably should've given him shoujo eyes rather than shounen. I havent figured out how exactly I should draw male eyes yet ;; But I still like it. Maybe minus the hair. I couldnt figure it out bc there aren't enough 3/4 shots of him, fanart or not.

Didn't everyone get 110+ hourglasses recently? Plus the more hearts you get, once you hit 100 you can buy 1 hourglass. And sometimes if you say the right thing you get hourglasses, so eventually, you should be able to get enough. Unless you're constantly missing them.
I have no life so I check for a chat every hour/half hour and usually the only time I miss is if I'm asleep. Or on days when I have work/are in places without wifi for long periods.

Well judging from Yoosung's route with Unknown
Spoiler: show
who i ended up learning through the wiki is Seven's twin brother, though I kinda figured they were related
Seven's past seems really deep. I guess that's why he's under Deep Story lol. I guess I'll anticipate that either after I finish Zen's route, or after I finish all the Casual story routes in general. or whenever I get the right amount of hourglasses ig bc there's no way I can stay above 80 for more than 1 day.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:46 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice

LOL YEAH IT DID START LIKE THAT but for WHATEVER reason i thought they were just like negative options to be mean and call him a women or something
till she called one day and i was like,,, o h nvm im so sorry ily

THATS SO GOOD!!!
ive already said this but i l o v e how you draw hair omg

and literally im the exact opposite with writing like.. i can plan an entire story in my head but i can never get past the first chapter lol
Old 09-27-2016, 09:13 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

LOL YEAH IT DID START LIKE THAT but for WHATEVER reason i thought they were just like negative options to be mean and call him a women or something
till she called one day and i was like,,, o h nvm im so sorry ily

THATS SO GOOD!!!
ive already said this but i l o v e how you draw hair omg

and literally im the exact opposite with writing like.. i can plan an entire story in my head but i can never get past the first chapter lol
Like bc maybe it was a girly looking guy? Ig that makes sense. xD. I did my research before hand tho to see what it was all about and noticed there was another girl. Also all the pics of her involve he wearing a skirt.
Her obsession with Zen amuses me. though she got mad at me for liking him ;-; I think I got a call from her on one of the first two days tho. Idk maybe I'm wrong.

Thank youuu.
I dont do much. Tbh I'm not pleased with how I draw hair. Just with how I colour it.

That's also a problem. lol or I'll have like the problem, but wont know how to lead up to the problem. Im always afraid I'll drag it on too long, but still end up writing long as heck stories with way to many chapters.
How do people put up with my writing? I've got so many followers on my FF.net and AFF and I don't even understand how lol
Old 09-28-2016, 09:22 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Speaking of Mystic Messenger, I've finished Seven's route. I want to replay his route and I want to try Jumin, but I saw a screenshot of one of Jumin's bad ends and WOW ^^; I'm not so sure anymore

Those theories about Seven loving you in every route and him remembering you after you reset is hitting me hard and I somehow regret playing his route first since he'll be heartbroken seeing me with the other characters afterwards ;-; That's why I want to play his route again but that means i have to play his route over and over again so he won't ever be heartbroken ugh what is this mess

...Anyways, take this WIP of a Jumin chibi.
I'm also doing chibis of Seven and Zen but that's for another day
I'm also using this opportunity to try out new coloring styles, like the hair

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 09-28-2016 at 09:37 PM..
Old 09-28-2016, 11:09 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

I'm too lazy to quote-

Just dont do anything wrong and I'm sure you'll be fine? I didnt even know there we bad ends until I seen a speedpaint called 'Yoosung bad ending' But one if his is pretty weird. Jumin makes me curious bc he seems so...anti-person.

I did read that if you get one of Yoosung's bad story/ending things Zen breaks the 4th wall and says something about restarting the game or something. And that might explain why suddenly in the Deep story I have the option of saying 'what are these options??' (which I think multiple times playing the game anyways lol) Now I feel bad for doing both Zen and Seven's route at the same time...

But omg that Jumin drawing is so cute ahh. And that new style of hair looks so nice~. It kinda reminds me of the games style for some reason.
I'll def draw Zen after I finish his route in a few days. And then Seven right after that.

Idk if anyone would enjoy reading something like this, but I re-wrote a short story/intro/whatever for Persephone. It's a bit long, though, so I'd either have to post it somewhere and link it, or put it in parts or something.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Speaking of Mystic Messenger, I've finished Seven's route. I want to replay his route and I want to try Jumin, but I saw a screenshot of one of Jumin's bad ends and WOW ^^; I'm not so sure anymore

Those theories about Seven loving you in every route and him remembering you after you reset is hitting me hard and I somehow regret playing his route first since he'll be heartbroken seeing me with the other characters afterwards ;-; That's why I want to play his route again but that means i have to play his route over and over again so he won't ever be heartbroken ugh what is this mess

...Anyways, take this WIP of a Jumin chibi.
I'm also doing chibis of Seven and Zen but that's for another day
I'm also using this opportunity to try out new coloring styles, like the hair
YOUR JUMIN IS SO CUTE!! i love the hair ahhhh

i knew about those theories before even starting the game, and yet i still went for 707s route asap bc i didnt think i'd be playing much anymore, but im honestly im almost done with his route and have no desire to stop playing ;-;

also, is anyone gonna be doing inktober?? i think i might try but i'd be surprised if i make it thru like 3 days lol
Old 09-29-2016, 05:19 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

YOUR JUMIN IS SO CUTE!! i love the hair ahhhh

i knew about those theories before even starting the game, and yet i still went for 707s route asap bc i didnt think i'd be playing much anymore, but im honestly im almost done with his route and have no desire to stop playing ;-;

also, is anyone gonna be doing inktober?? i think i might try but i'd be surprised if i make it thru like 3 days lol
I was thinking about participating, but who knows how long I'll last, since I'm on my computer more than in a skechbook,
And I kinda wanna buy a new sketchbook specifically for it, and I've had my eye on one in Michaels but my mom's never let me get it. And I'm still poor bc I've only worked 3 shifts so far.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world