BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-01-2016, 01:04 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

ALRIGHT. Im doing Inktober it's offical. I got my beloved new sketchbook today. And I came up with a list of prompts. (it's not october yet rn here so-)

Here's my prompt-list if you're interested/want to do things from my list (if you can read my horrible printing). I'll be posting the drawings daily on tumbler, but maybe I'll do a weekly artdump for it and post it on dA and maybe here.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
If you can't read them, in order its:
1. Autumn/Fall
2. Zodiac (my thought was to either do my own zodiac sign or Libra, since it occupies most of October)
3. Demon/devil (gotta have some spooky halloween related things~)
4. Starbucks (you know I had to)
5. Elf/fairy
6. A song/your fav song (as in take your fav song and interpret it into a drawing based on its lyrics or what it makes you feel like)
7. Sun and/or Moon
8. Fantasy (so like mermaids, unicorns, vampires, werewolves, dragons, etc.)
9. Fav book character
10. Elements (all or one)
11. A style of fashion (i.e goth, punk, lolita, etc.)
12. Fav movie/tv/game character
13. Unlucky OR scary (since it's not on a friday, I figured I'd make it an or, since 13 is also an unlucky number, so you could draw like broken mirror, a black cat, or whatever other superstitions)
14. Tarot (either create your own or make up a new design for a real one)
15. Festive OC (draw your OC in festive clothing like a costume or just in cozy fall clothing)
16. OC in your fav art style (of another artist, or of an animator)
17. A dream you remember (this, along with most of the others that follow were ideas by a friend who's gonna try to participate to get out of her art funk)
18. A new species of animal (i might struggle with this one but I thought it was interesting)
19. Humanized colour (so basically, take a colour, maybe your favourite, and turn it human- this is one of 3 humanized related ideas my friend helped me come up with lol)
20. Humanized objects (take an object like a tree, a rock, pencil, anything, and turn it human)
21. Use only 2 colours (I'm gonna need coloured ink or use some other media for this)
22. Humanized food (idk why I didnt put this after the other two humanized things, but you get the idea, take a food, maybe your fave, and turn it human)
23. Flowers
24. Fav singer (in your own style)
25. Eerie landscape
26. Insects (when my friend suggested this she said 'maybe research different bugs and do a detailed drawing' and I thought that was really interesting, and bugs are creepy so it fits with creepy halloween too)
27. Zentangle/tessellation (tessellation isnt written there, but my friend mentioned it so I thought I'd include it with zentangle bc both involve patterns)
28. Eyes (and kind of eyes. Human, cat, bird, etc. Just a page full of eyess- also can be kinda creepy so more creepy halloween stuff!)
29. Era outfits (so either an OC or just a random character from a different era)
30. Steampunk
31. Trick or Treat~

Let's hope I can finish all these~
Old 10-01-2016, 03:06 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
ALRIGHT. Im doing Inktober it's offical. I got my beloved new sketchbook today. And I came up with a list of prompts. (it's not october yet rn here so-)

Here's my prompt-list if you're interested/want to do things from my list (if you can read my horrible printing). I'll be posting the drawings daily on tumbler, but maybe I'll do a weekly artdump for it and post it on dA and maybe here.

If you can't read them, in order its:
1. Autumn/Fall
2. Zodiac (my thought was to either do my own zodiac sign or Libra, since it occupies most of October)
3. Demon/devil (gotta have some spooky halloween related things~)
4. Starbucks (you know I had to)
5. Elf/fairy
6. A song/your fav song (as in take your fav song and interpret it into a drawing based on its lyrics or what it makes you feel like)
7. Sun and/or Moon
8. Fantasy (so like mermaids, unicorns, vampires, werewolves, dragons, etc.)
9. Fav book character
10. Elements (all or one)
11. A style of fashion (i.e goth, punk, lolita, etc.)
12. Fav movie/tv/game character
13. Unlucky OR scary (since it's not on a friday, I figured I'd make it an or, since 13 is also an unlucky number, so you could draw like broken mirror, a black cat, or whatever other superstitions)
14. Tarot (either create your own or make up a new design for a real one)
15. Festive OC (draw your OC in festive clothing like a costume or just in cozy fall clothing)
16. OC in your fav art style (of another artist, or of an animator)
17. A dream you remember (this, along with most of the others that follow were ideas by a friend who's gonna try to participate to get out of her art funk)
18. A new species of animal (i might struggle with this one but I thought it was interesting)
19. Humanized colour (so basically, take a colour, maybe your favourite, and turn it human- this is one of 3 humanized related ideas my friend helped me come up with lol)
20. Humanized objects (take an object like a tree, a rock, pencil, anything, and turn it human)
21. Use only 2 colours (I'm gonna need coloured ink or use some other media for this)
22. Humanized food (idk why I didnt put this after the other two humanized things, but you get the idea, take a food, maybe your fave, and turn it human)
23. Flowers
24. Fav singer (in your own style)
25. Eerie landscape
26. Insects (when my friend suggested this she said 'maybe research different bugs and do a detailed drawing' and I thought that was really interesting, and bugs are creepy so it fits with creepy halloween too)
27. Zentangle/tessellation (tessellation isnt written there, but my friend mentioned it so I thought I'd include it with zentangle bc both involve patterns)
28. Eyes (and kind of eyes. Human, cat, bird, etc. Just a page full of eyess- also can be kinda creepy so more creepy halloween stuff!)
29. Era outfits (so either an OC or just a random character from a different era)
30. Steampunk
31. Trick or Treat~

Let's hope I can finish all these~
ohhhh nice!!
i didnt make a list because i dont think i'd keep it going lol
but !! i did my first inktober thing today so !!!
i messed up a lot (the ear and neck-- yikes) but i think it still turned out okay owo
im really proud of her mouth lol
Old 10-01-2016, 03:36 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
ohhhh nice!!
i didnt make a list because i dont think i'd keep it going lol
but !! i did my first inktober thing today so !!!
i messed up a lot (the ear and neck-- yikes) but i think it still turned out okay owo
im really proud of her mouth lol
I felt like it'd be easier of I made a prompt list so I wouldn't run out of things to draw. lol. I need to ink my first drawing. I should probably do it now-

But omg that's so prettyy. The face looks gorgeous~ The neck looks fine to me, but I do agree the ear needs a bit of work I'm horrible at ears too though, so dont worry lol
Old 10-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice

day 2 :3c
i messed up a loooot but im still really proud of how it came out so
Old 10-03-2016, 01:37 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

day 2 :3c
i messed up a loooot but im still really proud of how it came out so
So cuteee. I love the hat and flowers~

I dont wanna spam the group too much, but here's a teaser (more like just my day 2-
ignore the poor anatomy- as you can see my day 2 was Zodiac, so I drew something inspired by Libra~
if u wanna know why i made her hair like that, its bc i was too lazy to draw clothing lol. The symbol on her head is supposed to be the Libra symbol if you cant tell.

I probably won't post another inktober thing until the 7th when I turn the sketches/drawings of that week into an inktober dump.

In other news unrelated to art, I'm so mad at myself. I accidentally replaced my save spot for my Zen route with a second save spot for my Seven route in MM. I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING ZENS ROUTE UGH. ;--;
Also Unknown keeps freaking me out. ;;
But I get to draw Seven sooner than I get to draw Zen~ Even though I was excited to draw Zen...
Old 10-03-2016, 02:20 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
So cuteee. I love the hat and flowers~

I dont wanna spam the group too much, but here's a teaser (more like just my day 2-
ignore the poor anatomy- as you can see my day 2 was Zodiac, so I drew something inspired by Libra~
if u wanna know why i made her hair like that, its bc i was too lazy to draw clothing lol. The symbol on her head is supposed to be the Libra symbol if you cant tell.

I probably won't post another inktober thing until the 7th when I turn the sketches/drawings of that week into an inktober dump.

In other news unrelated to art, I'm so mad at myself. I accidentally replaced my save spot for my Zen route with a second save spot for my Seven route in MM. I WAS SO CLOSE TO FINISHING ZENS ROUTE UGH. ;--;
Also Unknown keeps freaking me out. ;;
But I get to draw Seven sooner than I get to draw Zen~ Even though I was excited to draw Zen...
yea i'll probably post a dump too i just really liked my day 2 xD
its so good!!!!

and i wanna draw jaehee or seven soon !!! i love them both sm
Old 10-03-2016, 03:26 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

yea i'll probably post a dump too i just really liked my day 2 xD
its so good!!!!

and i wanna draw jaehee or seven soon !!! i love them both sm
Thankss. Both of yours are great so far too.

Seeeveen. Omg he's such a sweetiepie. (can you tell who I'm obsessed with currently??) As mad as I am about accidentally saving over my Zen route, I can't deny that I wanna draw Seven. but like I said, I'm just drawing them in order of who I play next. And I'll probably be playing Jaehee last just bc. Idk or play her next so playing Zen's route doesnt seem too repetitive.
I already have a good idea for Seven's- even though it's probably been overused lol
Old 10-06-2016, 03:26 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

doodled chiaki~ c:
sorry for being inactive again eek! >.<
downvoted on imgur eeek okay then whatever oooops

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 10-06-2016 at 03:27 PM..
Old 10-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30

doodled chiaki~ c:
so!!!!! good!!!!!!!!
i'll fight anyone who downvotes it smh
Old 10-06-2016, 08:03 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30

doodled chiaki~ c:
Its so cuteee. And messy. But I like messy.
they couldnt handle the cuteness. u gotta fight everyone who doesnt like ur art

Omggg I've almost completed the first week if Inktoberrr. I didnt think I'd last this long lol.

MM update which is both related and unrelated to art atthe same tme bc idk who else to rant to rn
I'm so annoyed bc I was so close to finishing Seven's route and was thinking 'heck yes I finally get to draw my bby' and then ended up getting a bad end.
Also I ended up looking it up bc i was mad and wanted to know how i got the bad end bc? everything I was doing seemed right. And I think I'll leave him for last as much as I luv him, bc when I looked on the wikia it said Seven's was kinda like the 'end game' character. But I did get a picture out of the ending that may have become my fav picture for Seven which I'm thinking about doing a 'screenshot' (does this even count?) redraw of.
Anways, now I'm debating whether I should try Zen's route again or Jaehee. So I'll just try and get as many hearts as I can with both and we'll see what happens (though I feel like it'll be harder to get hearts for Jaehee as opposed to Zen)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world