BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 10-06-2016, 10:41 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

so heres some warmup doodles ive been doing before my inktober drawings woo
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
a qt
a qt pt2
aaaaand i finally drew seven (even tho this was like a 5 minute sketch but still!!)

i havent missed a day either which is wild to me i usually never last this long witht his kinda stuff owo
Old 10-06-2016, 11:50 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
so heres some warmup doodles ive been doing before my inktober drawings woo
a qt
a qt pt2
aaaaand i finally drew seven (even tho this was like a 5 minute sketch but still!!)

i havent missed a day either which is wild to me i usually never last this long witht his kinda stuff owo
Theyre all super adorbs. Luv the witch.
And ahhh my bby Seven. ;; Im so saddd that I got a bad ending. I wanna draw him but I figured it'd be better to draw each member after I finish the good ending. Hes such a tsundere cutie. ;-; I could draw something based around the ending I got, but- I wouldnt know how.

I feel like it helps that I have prompts? bc I'm not like 'idk what to draw, so I just wont today' Tomorrows prompt for me is Sun/Moon~ and then week one is finished wooo
Old 10-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Theyre all super adorbs. Luv the witch.
And ahhh my bby Seven. ;; Im so saddd that I got a bad ending. I wanna draw him but I figured it'd be better to draw each member after I finish the good ending. Hes such a tsundere cutie. ;-; I could draw something based around the ending I got, but- I wouldnt know how.

I feel like it helps that I have prompts? bc I'm not like 'idk what to draw, so I just wont today' Tomorrows prompt for me is Sun/Moon~ and then week one is finished wooo
yea lol i said i wasnt gonna use prompts,, but then by day 2 i was already out of ideas, so im using the 31 witches prompt now woops
but its been fun so far!!
Old 10-08-2016, 12:10 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

some random stuff
imma draw some more backgrounds and what not : p
the marker tool on sai is so great! it feels like drawing on paper
Old 10-08-2016, 01:17 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy
some random stuff
Those are really awesome~
I like the expressions. Very...impressionist era? Idk, but it reminds me of old fashioned paintings. ^^

-too lazy to quote-
I would've loved to see your interpretation of my prompt list~ But witches are fun too. c:

Speaking of inktober, it's been 7 days, so here's my week 1 of Inktober collage thingy~
Yesterday's drawing was kinda a mess. My original plan was to draw a person on sitting on either a sun or a moon (or both depending on how adventurous i felt), but the day before yesterday I was like 'But wait, wouldn't it be funny if I referenced Pokemon Sun and Moon instead?' so I tried to draw a new Pokemon (Alola Vulpix). And I wasn't too happy with the sketch (which I still have) so I just...drew that thing.
My fave drawing so far is the Starbucks one~ Even though the dang Starbucks symbol was such a mess to draw lol.
Old 10-08-2016, 04:17 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Those are really awesome~
I like the expressions. Very...impressionist era? Idk, but it reminds me of old fashioned paintings. ^^

-too lazy to quote-
I would've loved to see your interpretation of my prompt list~ But witches are fun too. c:

Speaking of inktober, it's been 7 days, so here's my week 1 of Inktober collage thingy~
Yesterday's drawing was kinda a mess. My original plan was to draw a person on sitting on either a sun or a moon (or both depending on how adventurous i felt), but the day before yesterday I was like 'But wait, wouldn't it be funny if I referenced Pokemon Sun and Moon instead?' so I tried to draw a new Pokemon (Alola Vulpix). And I wasn't too happy with the sketch (which I still have) so I just...drew that thing.
My fave drawing so far is the Starbucks one~ Even though the dang Starbucks symbol was such a mess to draw lol.
theyre so good!! ilove the last one and day 3 lol
i'll post mine later today woo

some random stuff
i!!!! love!!!!!!!!! them!!!!
your poses are all so nice ahhhh
Old 10-08-2016, 08:38 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
theyre so good!! ilove the last one and day 3 lol
i'll post mine later today woo

i!!!! love!!!!!!!!! them!!!!
your poses are all so nice ahhhh
The last one was such a mess for me lol. It was a last minute thing bc nothing else was working,
I still have a janky sketch of Alola Vupix (I mean, it's not coloured or anything so it could be either normal Vulpix or Alola-)
The third day was supposed to be demon? But I accidentally made it look like a Homestuck character (or, what I assume a homestuck character looks like, from fanart I've seen) got too lazy to draw arms so made drippies lol

Oh also take a day 1 of week 2 spoiler~

the theme (obviously as I wrote it on the picture) was fantasy so I drew my own currently nameless snake lady bc its kinda fantasy? It came out better than I expected~ Also its kinda creepy? So warning there.
[IMG]http://orig00.deviantart.net/93bc/f/2016/282/6/e/******_oer7gz1dap1uk6rido1_500_by_keytomylocket123-dakgiq9.jpg[/IMG]
Old 10-08-2016, 08:54 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

one of the words in your link got censored so the link wont work!!

Your inks are great..i should participate in inktober too...
Old 10-08-2016, 09:42 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

one of the words in your link got censored so the link wont work!!

Your inks are great..i should participate in inktober too...
Dang it- I'm too lazy to edit it so I'll just repost it.
I forgot it still had tumbler in the name.

You could start~ Though you;d have a lot of catching up to do. I'd love to see what you come up with. ^^
Old 10-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear

here are all my new ones since i havent done any the past two days oops
gotta catch up soon~
also need to take better pics lol
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world