BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2016, 08:58 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
blood and stuff coz yandere sorry ;~;
BUT FINALLY FINISHED MY DRAWING YAASSSSSSSSSS!!! c:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
nemesis-chan for yanderedev's comp woooh
You're really good with textures ugh.
I used to have a whole textures folder on my computer but? I think I got rid of them. Textures are fun though.

Also, I just tried that thing to stop the pen pressure from breaking, and I didn't have the 'TabletServices' thing so i did something else instead.
1. Look up 'services' like the tutorial says.
2. If you can't find the 'TabletServicesWacom' on your list, look for anything that says Wacom, in the 'W' section.
*The two things that said Wacom for me were 'Wacom Consumer Service' and 'Wacom Professional Service'
3. I restarted both Service things, which probably wasn't necessary, but I didn't know which one to do, so I just did both.
4. Test your pen pressure on Sai or whatever thing you're using; it should be fine now!

Another thing you could try is checking for a driver update if you have a newer tablet. (like me)
Old 11-26-2016, 01:30 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
So this on person at my school is like "Ha ha, you draw anime characters! Your art is bad!!11!" and i'm here like... even though I draw in a certain style doesn't necessarily mean that my art is bad :^/

I think most artists start with anime. The most professional artists nowadays started with anime. It's fun! I love drawing anime tbh even though I don't do it as often nowadays. But it is a skill, being able to recognize what makes something fit in a specific style. I wouldn't take anything this person says to art because they probably don't realize how much fun you find drawing the way you draw! Just keep drawing, doesn't matter what style you're drawing in. Anime is awesome and your art is too!

aghh lucky it never works for me ;~;
anyway, how are you? c:
not seen you for ageees!!

is anyone entering the yandere sim fanart competition? c:
Ah I'm good : D got busy with school. Maybe i'll post some of my most recent drawings l8r

blood and stuff coz yandere sorry ;~;
BUT FINALLY FINISHED MY DRAWING YAASSSSSSSSSS!!! c:
nemesis-chan for yanderedev's comp woooh
That's so cool!! I love the effects :0
Old 11-26-2016, 02:34 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

HELLO i havent been on here in a while
heres some stuff
[Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11-26-2016, 04:31 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
heres some stuff
Those are all so cute omgg.
I love the third one.

If u haven't seen this on IG/tumb, I drew Jack AKA Jacksepticeye.

In that style I love now.
Old 11-27-2016, 09:59 AM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
heres some stuff
Your art looks so good, especially the one of Lillie!!
Old 11-27-2016, 04:39 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Those are all so cute omgg.
I love the third one.

If u haven't seen this on IG/tumb, I drew Jack AKA Jacksepticeye.

In that style I love now.
thats so good!!!

Your art looks so good, especially the one of Lillie!!
thank you! i love lillie sm
Old 11-28-2016, 02:49 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

Did a redraw of my first Sai drawing back in 2012.

and here's the meme thing. Get ready for cringe.
Some of the comments on the older image include: (both of these people are/were my friends so I'm not laughing/criticizing their comments, since I and they didn't know I'd? improve this much)
'I like the eyes. The shines! They look realistic.' The eye is huge wow. And the shine looks unnatural.
However, this same person gave me a tip, so thanks to them, I changed one thing for the better.
'I really like how you drew the body, and the bows/ribbons. The ribbons are super pretty! <3' The ribbons were okay ig. But that body wow. me from 4 years ago didn't know how necks worked.
She also gave me a tip later, so thanks to her as well~

I also learned how to make lace type patterns through this.
Old 12-04-2016, 12:11 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

So my good online friend drew my persona/OC and I love it so much! It’s so cute!
my friend actually forgot what my persona looked like so she winged it. she looks like one of my favorite characters so i'm fine with it lol

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 12-04-2016 at 12:12 PM..
Old 12-04-2016, 04:36 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

So my good online friend drew my persona/OC and I love it so much! It’s so cute!
my friend actually forgot what my persona looked like so she winged it. she looks like one of my favorite characters so i'm fine with it lol
Aw that's so cute. Your friend's style is so pretty. c:
Old 12-04-2016, 04:56 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

cuteeeee!!!<3
PERSONA!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world