BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2016, 12:34 AM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
uhh christmas 1st was a month ago??? ??
oh dang,, u right
Old 12-02-2016, 01:34 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Teddybeargirl
Lol, that reminds me of the song in the Spongebob episode "Christmas Who?". This Christmas feels like the very first Christmas to me!
Save
i can't wait until nick airs that and the claymation christmas episode 24/7 like last year xD

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
oh dang,, u right
buzz lightyear looks different in ur icon??
Old 12-02-2016, 08:22 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

okay so basically i ordered a really cute plush penguin online but they had to open it up because they thought it was a real penguin omg rofl and it was labelled as 'fish and animals' omg lololol
safely arrived now though aha <3 woooh!
Old 12-02-2016, 08:31 PM
ZoeyAngel24046
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hakuna natata

ZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of lightZoeyAngel24046 is a glorious beacon of light
 ZoeyAngel24046 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
okay so basically i ordered a really cute plush penguin online but they had to open it up because they thought it was a real penguin omg rofl and it was labelled as 'fish and animals' omg lololol
they really thought a real penguin was in there??? what omg why would a penguin come in a box like that & why did they label it something misleading lol
but woo!! what does it look like??
Old 12-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Teddybeargirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahChocolate65

Teddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond reputeTeddybeargirl has a reputation beyond repute
 Teddybeargirl is offline Status: Offline

i can't wait until nick airs that and the claymation christmas episode 24/7 like last year xD

buzz lightyear looks different in ur icon??
Me, too. I love those episodes. I just can't watch every single airing or else I'll get tired of them.
Save

Last edited by Teddybeargirl; 12-02-2016 at 09:04 PM..
Old 12-03-2016, 05:42 PM
cassidy5
Polar Bear
BABV Name: LizzyOBeary24

cassidy5 will become famous soon enough
 cassidy5 is offline Status: Offline

Old 12-03-2016, 09:35 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute

omg xD
Old 12-03-2016, 10:05 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Me, on tapatalk: Wow nobody has posted on the November chat thread in 3 days that's really sad
Me, on laptop right now: Oh that's because...it's December...and there's a new chat thread...
*facepalm*
Old 12-03-2016, 11:05 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
Me, on tapatalk: Wow nobody has posted on the November chat thread in 3 days that's really sad
Me, on laptop right now: Oh that's because...it's December...and there's a new chat thread...
*facepalm*
xD
Old 12-04-2016, 10:57 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeyAngel24046
they really thought a real penguin was in there??? what omg why would a penguin come in a box like that & why did they label it something misleading lol
but woo!! what does it look like??
View Post Originally Posted by cassidy5
omg xD
ikr XD

Click the image to open in full size.

i got an email saying they had to review my package before it got sent here in the uk and it was labelled as this XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
'fight me', 'i don't need your pity', evil year 7s, frogs rule!!!, frollo is gaston, i miss bearville :(, just do it, kickitquick, lonely, random baby 2k16, whatisit? hope