BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2016, 05:06 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

improvement meme!! c:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 12-05-2016, 05:54 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
improvement meme!! c:

goals!!
Old 12-06-2016, 03:20 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
improvement meme!! c:

Ive always wanted to do one of those but I haven't had enough art ;;
I only have art from 2011-now which is only? 5-6 years, and usually people do them after 8-9 years.
I guess i could just get rid of boxes i dont need. but meh.
ALSO that's a lot of improvement.
(I seen your post on dA and I wanted to say I'm glad you're using art as a kind of therapy now, you seem to be a lot better than what you described as feeling before- but ig I wouldn't really know. Either way, keep up the good work in both art and your health~)

ALSO
I was drawing a piece to annoy my friend( dont ask)
and I noticed the eyes/expression I gave for the sketch kinda looks like how Honey draws by accident lol. Maybe it's just me who thinks it? but I think I've been looking at your art too much, Honey. lol.
(I think its just bc I gave up trying to draw my usual nose style with the pen i was sketching with and was too lazy to resize it so I just? idk)

Spoiler: show
I swear I drew this, but the more I look at it, the more I see Honey's style /bricked

Also, since I'm here, here's a wip of that 'shipping' drawing of me and one of my online friends. (ignore the funny outfit on him lol)
I still gotta finish the background and fix a few things I forgot to do.
Old 12-06-2016, 12:10 PM
MelonyAutumn7
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Webkinz: ItsSummerlynRose

MelonyAutumn7 will become famous soon enough
 MelonyAutumn7 is offline Status: Offline

Love all these
Old 12-07-2016, 04:25 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

did a redraw!!

this was from a year ago
and this is from now!!!
that first one probably took like 2 hours and the one from now took like half nan hour
Old 12-07-2016, 04:56 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I haven't posted here in a long while, so enjoy an excerpt from the novel I worked on last month. Totally unedited, and it contains information that I actually do not want revealed this early in the story, but eh, November's barely ended:

An alarm blared in the Winter Palace. Guards were running all over the place in search of the person who dared to break into the palace.

The intruder was, of course, twenty five year old ex-palace guard named Snowden Spears. Who had broken in for one very important artifact.

He ran through the familiar halls, the ones he spent his youth hiding in with the beloved Princess Decci. He looked at the identical doors, knowing which door was which shortcut.

Kitchen... dining... gardens... ball pit... living quarters!

He made a quick and sharp turn around the corner that opening the door created, in an attempt to slow his pursuers.

The lead pursuer, Captain of the Royal Guard Xue Yas, growled, knowing that the one shortcut he had to choose was the most complicated of them all.

“Get him,” he told the guards on his team.

Snowden ran through the twisted hallways, searching for the familiar door. He shortly found it, the snowflake outline causing it to be ever so obvious. He opened the door, quickly slipped in, and just as quickly closed the door.

A wave of sadness overtook him as he looked around the wintery room. But he didn’t let it stop him from his mission. He ran over to a drawer and began picking the lock.

Push in the pick… upward pressure… pull out and up like scrubbing… there!

He pulled open the drawer and gently placed the file, ever so priceless, into his bag. He closed and locked the drawer, then dashed over to the closet. He opened it, opened the secret panel, and ran through the secret path that only led out, closing all the doors behind him.

When Xue Yas showed up in the room, there was no sign of Snowden anywhere, nor of his presence.

Snowden ran down the hallway, dull and undecorated. No way of telling where you were. But Snowden knew it was just to throw people off. Even though that was pointless. It did only lead out. And it existed for the sole purpose of royalty getting out safely.

If only Decci could have done it.

Snowden shook of the thought. No. He was doing what Decci would have wanted.

He found the end of the tunnel and slowed to a stop. Cautiously he opened the door. One guard stood there, with a bow and arrow, ready to shoot.

Fortunately for Snowden, it was somebody on his side.

Haimati lowered her weapon. “Snowden?” she asked. “You’re actually the intruder? I thought they were just testing my loyalties.”

Snowden shrugged. “I have a mission to complete,” he said. “Are you going to turn me in?”

Haimati stepped to the side. “She only told three people,” she said. “It just so happens that I am one of them.”

“So they assign you to an escape route of all things, even though they have high suspicions that I’m the intruder and you might not be loyal?” Snowden asked, climbing out of the tunnel. He shook his head. “Idi0ts.”

Haimati grinned. “Face it, they would,” she said. “You might want to run now. I’ll deny ever seeing you.” She pushed her brown hair back and closed the door herself. “Now go!”

Snowden nodded in acknowledgement and thanks, then ran towards the forest. The eternally snow-colored trees all appeared identical, and provided no guidance to Snowden as to where he would go. However, that made no difference. A year in the forest caused him to know it as well as the Winter Palace.

He ran to the cave he had taken up residence in, and as soon as he realized he was safely inside, he let out a sigh of relief. He sat down on his makeshift chair and pulled out the file, the one so valuable he broke into the Winter Palace for.

Four people in the file. Four people who knew why they were important.

One fell victim to the memory experiment, and one was dead.

Only two knew. Snowden and Haimati.

He opened the file and began to read.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:43 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Doodles183
did a redraw!!

this was from a year ago
and this is from now!!!
that first one probably took like 2 hours and the one from now took like half nan hour
Woow that's super good improvement.
I like her expression on the new drawing it's not as...blank? Or like theyre staring into your soul.

tbh it kinda reminds me of Alya from Miraculous Ladybug because of the hair lol.

Here's a quick WIP of something I'm drawing for a friend's birthday~ Since she also drew me something for my bday. It's a little different than what I usually do but I wanted to draw something that she would like since she draws a lot of people with swords and armour.
I was lazy so I just did it lineless/painterly.
Old 12-10-2016, 09:11 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

aghhh all of these are amazing<3
i don't have any new art but i'm very proud of how i finally finished perfecting my deviantart profile lolol XD
it only looks good on google chrome tho ;~;
Old 12-11-2016, 04:01 PM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear

Finished my friend's birthday drawing:

tried pixel art for the first time~

And lastly, drew my OC Artemis/Diana:
Old 12-12-2016, 04:14 PM
Doodles183
Polar Bear
BABV Name: (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Doodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really niceDoodles183 is just really nice
 Doodles183 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Woow that's super good improvement.
I like her expression on the new drawing it's not as...blank? Or like theyre staring into your soul.

tbh it kinda reminds me of Alya from Miraculous Ladybug because of the hair lol.

Here's a quick WIP of something I'm drawing for a friend's birthday~ Since she also drew me something for my bday. It's a little different than what I usually do but I wanted to draw something that she would like since she draws a lot of people with swords and armour.
I was lazy so I just did it lineless/painterly.
LOL when i was doing her hair i was literally thinking "im just drawing alya now what the heck"

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleBigHugs60
Finished my friend's birthday drawing:

tried pixel art for the first time~

And lastly, drew my OC Artemis/Diana:
you're art is so good!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
awesome art club, evil sai corrupts files, frogs rule!!!, hug a potato, i can't stop making mvs!, jaehee is baehee, lexy m banater, my art is improving, rip intuos pen, stay determined, we light up the world