BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-27-2011, 09:20 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline
Default How's school going?

So how's school going guys? Most of us are about a month into it. Hard to believe! It seems like summer just ended.
I just made this thread to see how school was going for y'all. Are you getting your homework done? Have you made new friends, kept old ones? Are you at a new school? How has the whole experience been so far?
For me, it's been going pretty well. I went to a new school this year, so I was sort of afraid, but there are some awesome people here and I'm starting to become friends with everyone. I'm getting all of my homework done (Most of the time. xD), and overall it's just gone well so far. I can't wait to see what else happens this year.
So how is it for you? (:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:23 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

Not so much luck with friends and a lot of work -_- But at least next week is the spirit week and the book fair (:
Old 09-27-2011, 09:31 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
Not so much luck with friends and a lot of work -_- But at least next week is the spirit week and the book fair (:
Ahh, drama? I hate drama. D:<
xD And ohh, what do you do on spirit week?
And I LOVE the book fair! Obviously you have an awesome book fair, considering it has the Hunger Games. xD
Old 09-27-2011, 09:33 PM
Tayloradventurebear493
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Shealeigh Coleman. I wish.

Tayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to beholdTayloradventurebear493 is a splendid one to behold
 Tayloradventurebear493 is offline Status: Offline

Tomorrow's Spirit Week. SPORTS! GROSSISH! I have to wear a jersey. Don't own one. I'll just borrow my dad's.
And it's good. Better than last year
Old 09-27-2011, 09:37 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Tayloradventurebear493
Tomorrow's Spirit Week. SPORTS! GROSSISH! I have to wear a jersey. Don't own one. I'll just borrow my dad's.
And it's good. Better than last year
Ohh, I love when my school does sports things. xD
And that's good! Glad it's going better. I remember the year before last year was just horrible...haha but things are a lot better now.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:41 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

Not very well.
I've been separated from the very few friends that i have, i sit alone at lunch, and i've had several issues with some teachers and staff members since the year has started.
I've been trying to be optimistic about the year, but i've been finding it very hard to be. I know that i should be trying to enjoy it because i don't have much time left there, but with my schedule and the people that are around me all day, it's difficult to try to enjoy it. I just hope things will get better once this trimester is over.
It seems like the highlights of my day are the bus ride home and my ceramics class. I like ceramics and i sit with some people that i enjoy talking with. The bus ride home has been entertaining so far. I always sit in the very back with a group of about 4 or 5 people that are all a bit 'out there' but in a good way, and when i'm not talking with them, i just sit stretch out on the seat with a book and my ipod.

Last edited by chococat663; 09-27-2011 at 09:44 PM..
Old 09-27-2011, 09:45 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
Not very well.
I've been separated from the very few friends that i have, i sit alone at lunch, and i've had several issues with some teachers and staff members since the year has started.
It seems like the highlights of my day are the bus ride home and my ceramics class. I like ceramics and i sit with some people that i enjoy talking with. The bus ride home has been entertaining so far. I always sit in the very back with a group of about 4 or 5 people that are all a bit 'out there' but in a good way, and when i'm not talking with them, i just sit stretch out on the seat with a book and my ipod.
Like, you're no longer friends with them or you have no classes with them?
It stinks being separated from friends.
And I had troubled with staff last year. It stinks, have you talked to your parents about them? They might be able to help somehow. Or maybe you could talk to one of the teachers you actually like.
You have a ceramics class? Ahh that's awesome! I wish we had stuff like that at my school, haha. But that's great that you've found some friends in there, same with the bus. I love talking to people that are "out there", they just seem so much more interesting, haha.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:49 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Like, you're no longer friends with them or you have no classes with them?
It stinks being separated from friends.
And I had troubled with staff last year. It stinks, have you talked to your parents about them? They might be able to help somehow. Or maybe you could talk to one of the teachers you actually like.
You have a ceramics class? Ahh that's awesome! I wish we had stuff like that at my school, haha. But that's great that you've found some friends in there, same with the bus. I love talking to people that are "out there", they just seem so much more interesting, haha.
I'm still friends with them, but i never see them during school.
My parents are aware of my issues with the staff, but they just tell me to deal with it. Honestly, i like it better that way. I don't like talking to my parents about problems that i have, i like keeping them out of it and dealing with it on my own.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:56 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
I'm still friends with them, but i never see them during school.
My parents are aware of my issues with the staff, but they just tell me to deal with it. Honestly, i like it better that way. I don't like talking to my parents about problems that i have, i like keeping them out of it and dealing with it on my own.
Ohh, that stinks. My other friend has it that way too. :P
And yeah, I see where you're coming from there. I don't like it when my parents are dealing with all of my problems either. Hopefully the teachers get better, or get fired or something. Haha. I hate it when you get teachers that don't even care about what they're doing.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:58 PM
D<3BABV
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DanielaNovembear6

D<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond reputeD<3BABV has a reputation beyond repute
 D<3BABV is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Ahh, drama? I hate drama. D:<
xD And ohh, what do you do on spirit week?
And I LOVE the book fair! Obviously you have an awesome book fair, considering it has the Hunger Games. xD
Naw it's just that I hate everyone there and we're not friends cuz they think they're cool and stuff and then I get frustrated because they are so dumb and slow readers and they hate cats and don't understand the magnificence of the hunger games and books. xD
I only remember that we're doing mardi grass and cowboy themes. This is my firstone so i'm not sure xD
Indeed it is, too bad it's only three days D:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
keitlin<3, ted was here