BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-16-2013, 05:58 PM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline
Default Bitter Teardrops

Cosette

A wild essence of crisp, dew-dropped leaves and heady, fragrant roses heightened my senses.
Pounding rain scattered raucously whilst lightning and thunder pierced the occasional gaps of silence.

Bitter teardrops rolled slowly down my cheeks, falling onto my lips.
Squawks of birds were like a thousand alarm clocks; loud and clear.

Sebastian's eyelids drooped heavily. By now, he was dragging himself along the sodden grass. His wide, chestnut brown eyes pleaded with me to stop.

Regretfully, I shook my head.
Sebastian's light blonde hair had turned to black from the rain. The enthusiasm had drained from inside him bit by bit.
My strength continued to thrive. I concerntrated on the rain until Sebastian screamed at the top of his voice.

'I'm tired, I'm hungry and I want to stop walking for just a minute!' he screamed, storming off into a sea of dark green trees.

''Sebastian! Please, wait! I will stop! I will! I will!' I repeated, pleading with him.

I kept calling out his name through the darkness, but he would not answer. My heart began to pound and my bottom lip began to quiver.

''Sebastian?'' I echoed, shivering from the cold.

No reply.

- - - -

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-16-2013 at 06:03 PM..
Old 03-16-2013, 06:38 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

This is really good! I like it a lot .
Old 03-16-2013, 08:28 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

Beautiful! I want to read more.
Old 03-17-2013, 11:07 AM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Sebastian

Cosette was frantically shouting my name, repeating it over and over again like a broken record.

Useless, I thought to myself.

No matter how loudly she wailed or how quietly she sobbed I was not going to her.
Leaves crackled under my feet as I stomped through the green sea of trees.

Eventually, Cosette had stopped shouting. But now she was running - towards me.
I was so tired that I didn't realise two icy cold hands grip my shoulders forcefully.

''Cosette?'' I whispered timidly, shivering.

''Sebastian! I cannot understand why you would run away from me like this! We're best friends, not enemies! Oh, Sebastian! I am so angry!'' she scolded, tears streaming down her cheeks.

'You annoyed me, Cosette! But I am so sorry! I was tired, and cold and I needed to stop!' I retorted.

''You know, Sebastian. I can't forgive you. What you have done has upset me so badly, so much that I will never speak to you, ever again!''

With her head held high and her black mascara running down her chin and cheeks, she ran off into the darkness.

'Cosette! Oh please, Cosette. This was not how it was supposed to go!'' I kicked dirt high into the air and sunk to the ground.

I placed my hands over my eyes. What had I done? I remembered before how me and Cosette played hide and seek when we were young. I'd count to 20, and she would appear right in front of me, giggling, her round face red with laughter.

But now, I open my eyes to tall, leafy trees. Cosette won't pop out from under a bush, or jump out from behind a tree trunk.

She won't start giggling and hugging me tight, and then pleading me to count again. She won't clap her hands with a big grin spread across her face when I would start to count.

A tree rustled slowly, its branches swaying from side to side like cheering hands in a football match.

I peered across, edging my way towards the tree. Wide, green eyes like emeralds stared back at me. Fiery red hair trailed from where she sat.
Her mouth spread into a grin, and she leaped onto my body, clinging to it tight like clingfilm.

''Hey, who are you?'' I jumped back.

The girl did not respond, but replied with various hand movements. Her face was blank but her hands seemed to do all the talking. She looked as though she was 8 or 9. I had no idea why she was out in the cold, like this.

Hmm, how shall I communicate? I thought. Suddenly, an idea struck my head.

With a long, thin stick I wrote words in the ground. I clicked my fingers, bringing her attention to my hand. I then dragged my hand down to the floor, and repeated the words on the ground.

''Hello, I am Sebastian. What is your name?''

Puzzled, the girl stroked my face and began to stroke the stick in my hand. Astonished, she took the stick and marvelled at it, surveying it.

I noticed that her long hair was very shiny and silky. Cosette told me before how to plait people's hair. But first I had gain this girl's trust.

With my two hands open so she could see them, I placed them on her head. I ran my fingers slowly through her locks, and began to divide her hair.

She did not like it. So instead, I pulled her up on my lap and started to tell a story.

''There was a boy named Sebastian and a girl named Cosette. They were both best of friends. In fact, they were best best friends.
Before I could say another word, the girl was asleep on my lap.

''Yes, best best friends,'' I smiled, stroking the girl's hair.

- - - -

Thank you Cheri3, that really meant a lot to me.
Thank you AbbieHillsbear. (:

Last edited by NeonSmiley : ); 03-17-2013 at 11:12 AM..
Old 03-18-2013, 03:31 PM
Abbie Hillsbear
Polar Bear

Abbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura aboutAbbie Hillsbear has a spectacular aura about
 Abbie Hillsbear is offline Status: Offline

Your quite welcome.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:28 PM
Polar Bear

Cosette

prolouge of chapter 1

I gazed far out to the distant horizon. Angry but sad tears stung my eyes, scattering on my cheeks. I was incandesent with rage. After all I had done for Sebastian, he repays me by doing this? I do not understand, whatsoever.

My conclusion was that he did not want me no longer, like a toy disregarded into a cupboard. I tried so hard to fight back my tears, but they came pouring down.

Crunchy footsteps echoed throughout the wood. I tried to scream but instead a meek squeak replaced it.

Terror surged through my body, enveloping me. But when I saw the creature, I was not scared at all. It was a gazelle, loping across the snow, its small feet leaving small marks embedded in the white snow.

I knew I could not survive in this woodland, I would be too scared to eat insects, and too frightened to venture out from the wood. So, I would escape from here, and go somewhere else. A city, a town, a village.

I stroked the tree bark and then loped onwards.

Old 03-28-2013, 03:49 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

This is lovely (:
Old 04-18-2013, 07:23 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

nice story so far! c:
Old 05-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Nice story, Neon. I really like the different viewpoints you gave.
(:

When will there be more?

Last edited by Cutiegirl99; 05-17-2013 at 02:08 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#lifesucks, helloi'mvictoria, victoria