BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 09-28-2011, 07:23 AM
NicoleApril913
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NicoleApril913

NicoleApril913 will become famous soon enoughNicoleApril913 will become famous soon enough
 NicoleApril913 is offline Status: Offline

Ehh..
French= FUN!
Industrial Tech.= H-A-R-D
Honors Algebra= Boring, lots of hw
Social studies= Ehh..
Science= Ehh...
Lang. Arts= I like the people in there, but I don't like Tom Sawyer..

And I have lunch with all of my friends (:
But I've missed 2&1/2 days already..
I hate going back..
Old 09-28-2011, 09:22 AM
BellaBallet205
Trading Teddy

BellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond reputeBellaBallet205 has a reputation beyond repute
 BellaBallet205 is offline Status: Offline

Everything is pretty good. (:
I have a C in geometry and Mid-terms are next wednesday so that's not good. -.-
Old 09-28-2011, 12:56 PM
bighugs1995
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexandriaBigHugs

bighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant futurebighugs1995 has a brilliant future
 bighugs1995 is offline Status: Offline

It's going pretty good for me. (:
My work's a lot easier compared to last year at this time, and I'm actually enjoying it a little.

My grades are even better. I've got a 90 average in Algebra II, and math is my worst subject. xD
Old 09-28-2011, 01:03 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

Well.... I'm annoyed because this year we are in mixed ability classes apart from PE, which is stoopid because the work is too easy... especially maths. My teachers are pretty nice apart from a few... I guess school is ok.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:35 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline

School's alright for me
Maths is...well, boring
French is totally impossible for me xD
Art is totally awesome and hiliarious c:
PE is alright at the moment but it gets worse
All meh other subjects are okey I guess xD
Old 09-28-2011, 06:10 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AJ2Hip89701
Well GREAT! I'm having so much fun making new friends and i anticipate for the rest or the year to come!!!!!
I'm glad things are going well for you. 8D

View Post Originally Posted by D<3BABV
One of them lifts her skirt up when she sits, and I did all I could to not go insulting her and calling her horrible things. xD
FOOD IS MY FAVORITE PART OF THE DAY. Plus school spirit ain't gonna raise your grade and if anything just waste your time, sooo. xD
I just love to stare at the books and all the other merchandise, I don't know why. xD
Tsk tsk tsk. Those girls get on my nerves so much. xD
And it's my favorite part too! Once English is out (My class right before lunch) it's like I'm on a race to the lunch table. xD
I just love BOOKS. I wish I could just lock myself away in a room with tons and tons of books, music, and a plate of bacon. I would be perfectly happy, I'd never come out. xD

View Post Originally Posted by CaKeCuP8
Well lately I haven't been getting my work done because of the girls who used to sit beside me, we all moved and now im sitting beside an annoying boy. I haven't found any new friends, im still the girl who is always ignored and left out. School has been a real pain...
Ahh, I hate it when I'm placed next to annoying people. -_-
I hope you find some good friends, and that school gets better for you. (:

View Post Originally Posted by AmyWinter21
ughh it's kinda BLEH because i've been in the same group with this guy in every class besides math. and he's really wrong and gross... xD [he says the wrongest things... that i can't get out of my head. xD]
and in science my group is all guys and me, which is so annoying because they sometimes ditch me on things where we're supposed to work together, so they go to a diff. table so i'm like a loner. and my teacher always asks me if i'm okay. i guess i look depressed or something. xDDD

oh and like none of my friends are with me, so whenever their teamspace goes somewhere i'm a loner, too. xD

i'm a loner a lot this year. xD

xD
The beginning of my first year at school was kind of like that. I got stuck doing all the projects cuz I was kind of scared if I asked people to help me out they would get mad at me or something. And I wasn't really friends with anyone so I was usually alone. :P
But later in the year things got way better. I hope that happens with you too. 8D

View Post Originally Posted by NicoleApril913
Ehh..
French= FUN!
Industrial Tech.= H-A-R-D
Honors Algebra= Boring, lots of hw
Social studies= Ehh..
Science= Ehh...
Lang. Arts= I like the people in there, but I don't like Tom Sawyer..

And I have lunch with all of my friends (:
But I've missed 2&1/2 days already..
I hate going back..
That sounds like it's going pretty well, especially lunch and French, haha.
And I hate going back too. If I could, I would just sleep through school. xD

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
Fine, I guess.
I have As and Bs, don't really have any problems other than the fact that I hate everyone in the building, but um yeah.
xD
Sounds like you're having fun. xD
I hope you find someone in your school that you don't just completely hate. I mean, there has to be someone. xD

View Post Originally Posted by BellaBallet205
Everything is pretty good. (:
I have a C in geometry and Mid-terms are next wednesday so that's not good. -.-
That's great! (:
Ugh, I hate tests. They should go die. D:<
xD

View Post Originally Posted by bighugs1995
It's going pretty good for me. (:
My work's a lot easier compared to last year at this time, and I'm actually enjoying it a little.

My grades are even better. I've got a 90 average in Algebra II, and math is my worst subject. xD
That sounds good! I'm glad it's going well.
And ohh, that must feel good. xD

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeAries7
Well.... I'm annoyed because this year we are in mixed ability classes apart from PE, which is stoopid because the work is too easy... especially maths. My teachers are pretty nice apart from a few... I guess school is ok.
Blah, I hate when they make the work so easy. It's like an insult. :P
And that's good that your teachers are nice. I love it when I get good teachers. (:

View Post Originally Posted by DiamondLove290
School's alright for me
Maths is...well, boring
French is totally impossible for me xD
Art is totally awesome and hiliarious c:
PE is alright at the moment but it gets worse
All meh other subjects are okey I guess xD
It sounds good! I wish we had art. My school has no electives for older grades. It's so not fair. D:<
But anyway, I'm glad things are going well for you. (:
Old 09-28-2011, 06:11 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

Ehh. it's all good and bad. xD

bad- waking up at 6:00, doing work, lots and lots of homework (like today it took me 3 hours to finish).... and yeahhh. xD

good- lunch, and friends.

um so yupp. xD
Old 09-28-2011, 06:15 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
Ehh. it's all good and bad. xD

bad- waking up at 6:00, doing work, lots and lots of homework (like today it took me 3 hours to finish).... and yeahhh. xD

good- lunch, and friends.

um so yupp. xD
Blah, I hate waking up. And doing homework. xD
But the lunch and friends make it worth it! Sort of...kind of...xD
Old 09-28-2011, 06:16 PM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
Blah, I hate waking up. And doing homework. xD
But the lunch and friends make it worth it! Sort of...kind of...xD
school has killed my mood though.
i need my sleep. xD

well.. i talk to friends outside of school.. but with school you see them everyday.. so it's alright. xD
Old 09-28-2011, 06:17 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by princessgirlcool
school has killed my mood though.
i need my sleep. xD

well.. i talk to friends outside of school.. but with school you see them everyday.. so it's alright. xD
I know. I go to bed way too late, and it makes me like a monster in the morning. xD

And yeah, I do too, but seeing them is more fun. xD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
keitlin<3, ted was here