BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 03-26-2012, 09:20 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CurlyQ95
If you HAD to choose.
None.
xDD
IDK..
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Andy or Andreana

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of
 AdreannaAdventerous144 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
You guys like the gifs? xDD
YES
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

Invader zim isn't that old, it's 2009, right?

I liked Kim possible, recess, lizzie mcguire, that's so raven, proud family and This other one, don't remember name but I remember there was purple and green people. xD
Old 03-26-2012, 09:21 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy

I liked Kim possible, recess, lizzie mcguire, that's so raven, proud family and This other one, don't remember name but I remember there was purple and green people. xD
Purple and green people...?
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear

AdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud ofAdreannaAdventerous144 has much to be proud of

Britt Nicole's new album. You probably have never heard of her. xD
Look up Britt Nicole "Gold" or "Amazing Life".
She is really good!
MiNiMoose
Polar Bear

MiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to beholdMiNiMoose is a splendid one to behold
 MiNiMoose is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaegenBuddy

No
InvaderZim was released in 2001, canceled in 2002 during the second season, then the rest of season 2 was aired in 2004.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:22 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AdreannaAdventerous144
She is really good!
I love Amazing Life...and the Amazing Life remix is good too, if you like dubstep kind of stuff.
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I loved Lilo and Stitch. xD
ME TOO. I'd stay up so late to watch all of the good shows. xD
I wish that they never stopped playing them...
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MiNiMoose
No
InvaderZim was released in 2001, canceled in 2002 during the second season, then the rest of season 2 was aired in 2004.
Woah, it's pretty old! lol

Purple and green people...?
Haha, yeah, I don't remember the name though.
AdreannaAdventerous144
Polar Bear

I love Amazing Life...and the Amazing Life remix is good too, if you like dubstep kind of stuff.
I love dubstep, just listening to that song now.
I also like Skrillex.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!!!!!!!!!!onedirection♥, !!!!!rachelwashere, !!!niallatemycookie:c, !!!niallgivememycookiec;, !!!staymindless, andygotfirsttag<3, claire<3, curlyq95 (:, do-it-like-a-dude, germany is mine, juliabearfun21, katielovesthehungergames, kolkolkolkolkol, louisismine, louislover♥, megan&liz, meghan<3, onedirection♥♫, princess_cadence_wuz_here, probie loves 1d, savanahcute25, thg<3, [hello cold world]