BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2012, 06:50 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MonaChocolate
(':
its sooo amazing
I know
I have the song in spotify.
I shall listen to it now
(:
Old 07-02-2012, 06:52 PM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by macyangel221
I know
I have the song in spotify.
I shall listen to it now
(:
*le cry*
his voice sounds a little bit higher in person
Old 07-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

i sneezed in my hair :c
Old 07-02-2012, 07:57 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

I decided to name my laptop Lacy.
xDD
Old 07-02-2012, 08:01 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by TheDinoGirl
I decided to name my laptop Lacy.
xDD
That is so cool! i thought i was the only one that named my stuff. My Laptop is named Sasha xD
Old 07-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Mellie
Banned
BABV Name: aj2hip44931

Mellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud ofMellie has much to be proud of
 Mellie is offline Status: Offline

Hey Bailey. just the gal i was looking for
xD
Old 07-02-2012, 08:15 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
That is so cool! i thought i was the only one that named my stuff. My Laptop is named Sasha xD
Lol cool xD
And my picture is currently just the Dell logo
xD

My "X" key has been a bit sticky lately... -Shrug-
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
1dismine&myfriends', big time rush, directioner♥, do-it-like-a-dude, germany is mine, isabeldidnottagthisthread, kolkolkolkol, laura<3, louislover♥, momma.cake.♥, niall horan♥(:, onedirection♥♫, team chloerocks