BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 08-07-2012, 10:44 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MonaChocolate
i want oreos now...xD
Hey Mona! : D
Vas happenin?
Old 08-07-2012, 10:45 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Yeah i mean i have to decide what to wear and before i know it it looks like my closet just exploded. lol
Awwww i love you. ♥
Thinking about listening to all of 1D's songs they did on the x factor. (:
Exactly. I just realized how messy it really is. WHOA. o_e
Love chu too.~ ♥
Do it! Get yourself all pumped for the school year too. c: And see if that guy friend Directioner of yours is still into them lol.

i want oreos now...xD
I already wanted some.
: D
I want Niall here now.

But anyway, MONA! Hey, wazzup gurl? (:
Old 08-07-2012, 10:47 AM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

Hey Mona! : D
Vas happenin?
hey hey(:, just woke up my back is really sore >.<
you?
View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Love chu too.~ ♥
Do it! Get yourself all pumped for the school year too. c: And see if that guy friend Directioner of yours is still into them lol.

I already wanted some.
I want Niall here now.

me too
BUT I AM HERE xD
not much really, usual morning routine...i think i'm the only one awake
xD
Old 08-07-2012, 10:49 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

you?

me too
BUT I AM HERE xD
xD
Ikr.
TRUE DAT. You'll have to do I guess.
Jk, you're awesome. : D
ISN'T IT ALMOST 11:00 FOR YOU. Your parents are still sleeping? :O

Old 08-07-2012, 10:50 AM
MonaChocolate
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Mona ♕ ♥

MonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud ofMonaChocolate has much to be proud of
 MonaChocolate is offline Status: Offline

Ikr.
TRUE DAT. You'll have to do I guess.
Jk, you're awesome. : D
ISN'T IT ALMOST 11:00 FOR YOU. Your parents are still sleeping? :O

Cause I'm just as awesome as Niall xD jk i wish
We spent like all night watching the olympics. My dad's at work but idk about m mom
xD
Old 08-07-2012, 10:52 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

Love chu too.~ ♥

I already wanted some.
I want Niall here now.

haha Yeah.

Yes Torn is first. *fangirling on the inside* I will. haha
you?

me too
BUT I AM HERE xD
xD
Awww i sorry. ):
Not much just watching and listening to 1D and eating cereal. haha
Old 08-07-2012, 10:55 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Cause I'm just as awesome as Niall xD jk i wish
We spent like all night watching the olympics. My dad's at work but idk about m mom
xD
You're even with him. : D
Wow, that sounds so fun. Your mum might still be in bed...? Unless she works too. : D

haha Yeah.

Yes Torn is first. *fangirling on the inside* I will. haha

Awww i sorry. ):
Not much just watching and listening to 1D and eating cereal. haha
I just went up and scared myself. : D
^_^
"Nothing's fine I'm Torn." *cries eyes out*
Old 08-07-2012, 10:59 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

You're even with him. : D
Wow, that sounds so fun. Your mum might still be in bed...? Unless she works too. : D

I just went up and scared myself. : D
^_^
"Nothing's fine I'm Torn." *cries eyes out*
xD How did you do that?

"I'm all out of faith and this how I feel..." *cries with you* Can you believe that it's been two years since they sang that song. OMG i'm like so proud of them like a proud parent. lol :')
Old 08-07-2012, 11:08 AM
bettybeach13
Trading Teddy

bettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond reputebettybeach13 has a reputation beyond repute
 bettybeach13 is offline Status: Offline

Hi guys.
You heard about Harry?
Old 08-07-2012, 11:09 AM
Zoey2Hip24522
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ^

Zoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to beholdZoey2Hip24522 is a splendid one to behold
 Zoey2Hip24522 is offline Status: Offline

Hey guys! What's up?
I'm going to the beach later.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
adventure time!, alicelovesyou, claire<3, directioner♥, do-it-like-a-dude, gabster.♥, germany is mine, kolkolkolkolkol, louislover♥, onedirection♥♫, shiloh loves niall x], taco was here. >:), {one.direction.}