BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 08-31-2012, 08:02 AM
ChantelBBallBear
Polar Bear

ChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to beholdChantelBBallBear is a splendid one to behold
 ChantelBBallBear is offline Status: Offline
Default - Princess Diana DCT for August 31st. <3

Diana, the Princess of Whales, was known for her fundraising work for many different charities and practically became a celebrity in the late 20th century. She was president of the Great Ormand Street Hospital for children and also to dozens of other charitites. She's personally one of my favorite people because of her warm heart. ~

Click the image to open in full size.

Also I'm very sorry that this isn't as much as I expected it to be. My internet isn't working at the moment and I'm using a computer at my mom's workplace before school, so this is sort of a rush.
I got all information from Wiki and all pictures are online- I don't claim any of them to be mine.

Also today's my birthday and marks the anniversary of her death from a bad car crash, so this is why I decided to do the Princess Diana DCT on this specific date as well.

Everyone have a nice day. c:

Diana Frances, July 1st 1961 - August 31st, 1997. <3
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by ChantelBBallBear; 08-31-2012 at 08:04 AM..
Old 08-31-2012, 08:40 AM
blueskies16
Polar Bear
BABV Name: NancyMusicMaker3 has vanished

blueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura aboutblueskies16 has a spectacular aura about
 blueskies16 is offline Status: Offline

Thank you for remembering Princess Diana with this DCT.

Also, happy birthday! Today is also TheDinoGirl's birthday, but I don't know if she is entered in the birthday calendar or not.
Old 08-31-2012, 10:25 AM
alymost9
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbigailCrystal103

alymost9 is on a distinguished road
 alymost9 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for remembering Princess Diana.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Old 08-31-2012, 11:40 AM
princessgirlcool
Sage Bear

princessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond reputeprincessgirlcool has a reputation beyond repute
 princessgirlcool is offline Status: Offline

nice dct!
and there's something wrong with BI i swear.. my vms won't load.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Danielle<3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Daniellejellybear4 I'm famous

Danielle<3 will become famous soon enoughDanielle<3 will become famous soon enough
 Danielle<3 is offline Status: Offline

i wish there was more people on the dct
Old 09-01-2012, 06:22 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

hello everyone
Old 09-01-2012, 11:39 AM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

What's with the empty dcts lately?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:55 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by awesomechic
What's with the empty dcts lately?
it was because i was gone for a while
now im back
xD
Old 09-01-2012, 12:58 PM
macyangel221
Polar Bear
BABV Name: monica (◡‿◡✿)

macyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to beholdmacyangel221 is a splendid one to behold
 macyangel221 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MeghanMusicLuvr28
school. xD
and they were already dead during the summer so it's just getting worse.
Old 09-01-2012, 01:01 PM
Kaitie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Kaitie

Kaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to allKaitie is a name known to all
 Kaitie is offline Status: Offline

Hey everyone!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blue bug :o), bunny x, do-it-like-a-dude, fox maslow, loganhendersonlovesllamas, louislover♥, mildred wuvz you<3, onedirection♥♫