BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-03-2013, 01:54 PM
Drew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: many names.

Drew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the roughDrew is a jewel in the rough
 Drew is offline Status: Offline

Alice, I love your room. omg. ♥__♥

I don't really have a room, so I can't post anything.
xD
Old 02-04-2013, 03:26 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I'm in the process of renovating my room (it's been painted and I'm getting a new bed for my birthday) but here's a few old photos. Sorry for the awful quality.

My bed and patchwork blanket
Click the image to open in full size.

Wardrobe and chest of drawers/dressing table

Bookcase with all my old books in and my tv

My desk where you will find me 99% of the time
Old 02-04-2013, 03:49 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

Horrible quality, but heres a preview of my room. (:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I wish I could take better pictures, but my camera is with my mom right now so all I had was my ipod. -_-
Oh, and the bunkbed is just mine for when my friends sleepover, I'm not sharing a room.
PLUS, I have a window seat in one area of the room that I'm not showing just because it has some personal stuff around it. (:
Old 02-04-2013, 04:13 PM
mayaluckybear19
Trading Teddy

mayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to beholdmayaluckybear19 is a splendid one to behold
 mayaluckybear19 is offline Status: Offline

I haven't got any photographs to share, but my rooms is basically two pink walls, two purple walls (I know, it's seriously lame, but I had it done approximately seven years ago, ok!) , white ceiling, cream (but very dirty) carpet. The door is old and wooden. It can't shut for some reason, I think it's broken. My bed is along the back wall and kind of smells of mould because it grows back there. xP It is supposedly coloured 'pale purple' but it is basically white. It is cluttered with about fifteen stuffed toys, three of them Build A Bears. It is also a high bed, so I keep all these plastic boxes underneath it, with things inside I couldn't bear to throw out, such as birthday cards, old drawings, old toys, etc. I also store about half of my other Build A Bears here (the rest of them are up in the loft, probably greying with dust and spiders laying eggs on them :L). Beside my bed along the rest of that wall there is some shelves. In my front right hand corner I have my wardrobe, and along my front wall there is my chest of drawers. My desk is along my left wall. It was originally bought for me to do homework, but it is always totally covered in books and junk, so I have resorted to doing homework downstairs, seeing as I can never keep the desk organised and clean. Then, pretty much every other square inch of my room is occupied by Sylvanians. They have kind of taken over. All 150/whatever of them... ha ha. That's about it, really.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:17 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Chococat, you and I have the exact same bedding, lol.
I will go get a picture of mine...
Old 02-04-2013, 04:46 PM
Theducky200188
Polar Bear
BABV Name: hannahwinter637

Theducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of lightTheducky200188 is a glorious beacon of light
 Theducky200188 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RoseLUVU
Horrible quality, but heres a preview of my room. (:
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

I wish I could take better pictures, but my camera is with my mom right now so all I had was my ipod. -_-
Oh, and the bunkbed is just mine for when my friends sleepover, I'm not sharing a room.
PLUS, I have a window seat in one area of the room that I'm not showing just because it has some personal stuff around it. (:
Whats that little door?
Old 02-04-2013, 05:36 PM
RoseLUVU
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gwyn

RoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond reputeRoseLUVU has a reputation beyond repute
 RoseLUVU is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Theducky200188
Whats that little door?
It's kind of a little storage room connected to my big room. I read, do homework, and other things in there. I'd post a picture but its really messy right now. xD
But it's basically just a little pink and blue carpeted room that I almost never go in anymore. xD
Old 02-04-2013, 05:48 PM
Chéri3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rip AJApril20728

Chéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond reputeChéri3 has a reputation beyond repute
 Chéri3 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RoseLUVU
It's kind of a little storage room connected to my big room.
Whoa that's pretty sweet! Just curious - do you always have to duck and crawl through the door to get into the room? If so, how do you move stuff into there?
Old 02-06-2013, 08:28 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

So half of my room has personal stuff in it so I'll clear that up at the weekend probably and take some photos to show you guys but I'll just describe it for now:
- It's got pale pink walls with educational posters, revision notes, Post-Its, newspaper cuttings, postcards, Bible verses and other bits on it around the room but not as filled as Alice's xD
- I have two full-length antique brown bookcases (from Ikea haha) with mainly books in them but also school books, spare stationery, notepads, pieces of craft paper, stuff I made in primary school and I use the spare shelves for trophies (:
- There's a big desk against the back wall when you walk in through the door where I do most of my work, and it's got pencil jars and mugs with more pens in them on it, a radio, my hairbrushes and hair stuff, more school papers, my netbook, iPad and phone, random stationery and a half-eaten flapjack
- My bed's next to a window and it has a white bedspread with pink butterflies and a few of my BABs and other stuffed animals are on it, and there's also another bedside table/drawer chest thing where I put my Bible, water, alarm, torch and tissues (:
- Above my bed I have a pink notice board with photos of my old friends, Maths competition and English certificates and awards from school and a Gryffindor flag There's a card my friend got everyone in my form to sign for my 13th birthday next to that as well so I won't post that section of my room :3
- On the windows ills I've put displays of snowglobes I used to collect, Russian dolls and other souvenirs I've collected/friends have given me from around the world.
- So my bed's in the far corner of my room and next to that by another window there's a chair, and a double wardrobe against the back wall with a full mirror on it, and 'on' that I've somehow hung a pop-up storage tube thingy with all other stuffed animals in it, I'm terrible at describing so I need to take a picture of this at least xD
- My curtains are cream with pictures if carton animals on them, seriously they're so weird but I got them when I was 9 (:
Old 02-24-2013, 02:36 AM
PhineasandFerbFAN
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Whovian <3

PhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nicePhineasandFerbFAN is just really nice
 PhineasandFerbFAN is offline Status: Offline

My room has been in the process of being remodeled, and it's almost finished!! I'm sick of remodeling. It's driving me crazy.

CAM00907.jpg

CAM00904.jpg

CAM00908.jpg

(The thing on the dresser is the scarf I crocheted. It bothers me now that it's in the picture.) XD
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, helloi'mvictoria, victoria, zoe♥⭐