BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2013, 11:25 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline
Default I got hacked :/

So i logged onto my BABV account to put on my favorite outfit: Peach EFT, Bunny Glasses, and Furry feet, and grand tiara. At first i thought i just needed to refresh or something but when i did it a couple of times thinking it was a glitch, my mom decided to email vwhelp@buildabear.com and were still waiting for a reply. this happend to me before but they coulnt find anything but im scared they might not find anything again. i know i got hacked because those items haven't been there for a couple of hours and i keep checking, and i hope that they find the items because i worked really hard for these and i finally got them, and i dont want to loose them because it will be very hard to get them now that there really really really rare. If they dont find anything again..what should i do.?

-panda
Old 03-22-2013, 03:30 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

First of all... Don't worry!
This may just be a glitch so wait until you get a reply first but if not i've been hacked before so I know what to do!
Just email vwhelp and say that's you've been hacked.
They will replace ALL your lost items but they will be worth 0bb.
They sometimes take quite a long time to reply, it was 5 days for me, but they'll reply soon and it'll be fine (:

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 03-22-2013 at 03:33 AM..
Old 03-22-2013, 03:57 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

It may seem like a good time to start panicking, but that is probably not a good idea. Instead, email Build-A-Bearville with the following details.
Account Name:
A Furry Friend On That Account: (to make sure you are not a hacker)
Items Took:
How you found out about it:
Date and time you found out:

Do not worry, stay calm! Good luck! Best wishes - Victoria
Old 03-22-2013, 11:13 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by iLovePandas986
So i logged onto my BABV account to put on my favorite outfit: Peach EFT, Bunny Glasses, and Furry feet, and grand tiara. At first i thought i just needed to refresh or something but when i did it a couple of times thinking it was a glitch, my mom decided to email vwhelp@buildabear.com and were still waiting for a reply. this happend to me before but they coulnt find anything but im scared they might not find anything again. i know i got hacked because those items haven't been there for a couple of hours and i keep checking, and i hope that they find the items because i worked really hard for these and i finally got them, and i dont want to loose them because it will be very hard to get them now that there really really really rare. If they dont find anything again..what should i do.?

-panda
I am sorry to hear about this, Panda.

Meanwhile, you need to wait for the email response from vwhelp@buildabear.com about the email report that your mom sent.
Like what HoneyBanana said, it may take some time to get back to you because we will need to check and investigate your account. Please bear with us.

Last edited by JoeCyBearGuide; 03-22-2013 at 11:14 AM..
Old 03-22-2013, 04:06 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
I am sorry to hear about this, Panda.

Meanwhile, you need to wait for the email response from vwhelp@buildabear.com about the email report that your mom sent.
Like what HoneyBanana said, it may take some time to get back to you because we will need to check and investigate your account. Please bear with us.

Thanks guys. items still are not in my inventory though. i really hope they find something!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:44 PM
Polar Bear

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute

Did you have an easy password? Did you tell your friends, or tell an adult?
Old 03-22-2013, 04:45 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Did you have an easy password? Did you tell your friends, or tell an adult?
im not sure if its easy because its a pretty random word. And i dint tell anyone my password.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:47 PM
Polar Bear

Okay, well I won't ask you the password, but here are some 'easy' ones, apparently:

abc123
hello
abcd
(your name)
(your last name)
(a pet name)
(a family member's name)
( a hobby you have)
Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear

ohh... i guess mine is easy then :/
Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 PM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: leila

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

Neon's list is right, But if its easy than no worry!
You can create a new one. c:
Try to think about it. If its short, it may be easier for hackers to find it out. If its long and your sure its rock-solid hard to crack and only you remember it, than it should keep you safe!
I really hope your items are found! c:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
helloi'mvictoria, victoria