BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2019, 01:41 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear
BABV Name: marcoquickbear

st2nic has a spectacular aura aboutst2nic has a spectacular aura about
 st2nic is offline Status: Offline

Last year was no fun for Build-A-Bear, and now activist investors are turning up the pressure

How much did you invest Carson?
Old 04-11-2019, 12:08 AM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by st2nic

How much did you invest Carson?
a lot of time and effort
Old 04-17-2019, 05:21 PM
st2nic
Polar Bear

hoppy birthday pawlette!

online only 4/17-4/21 2019

i want to go online to wish her a hoppy day on bearville!
Old 04-23-2019, 07:25 AM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Hello, I have tried logging on here for AGES now and the forum would not let me, and when I tried to get a new password, the recaptcha did not work! And I was convinced I had the correct password, which I did. Anyway, now finally it worked, and I wanted to say something about build a bear!

I was shocked to hear about the Toothless, but I certainly remember years ago when they had problems with the colourful hearts teddy. I had one of those and I got an e-mail that they should all go back to the stores. When I brought it to the store, they said I should leave it there and pick out another animal, and when I asked what they do to my Isabella, they said they would destroy her! Even though there was nothing wrong with her (personally), just they thought the batch might be bad. I could not get over it and of course I did not leave her in the store to be destroyed. Now, many years later, Isabella is still fine and has not lost stuffing or an eye or whatever the problem was. And I found it so ironic: At first,they say that we bring the bears to "LIFE", with a HEART and everything,and then they just collect them to destroy them!

Secondly, the Buildabae dating app. When I saw this (especially when it turned out to be an April's fool), I thought: ok, THIS is what they have time for? Developing an April's fool app? Fools!

Thirdly: BAB is going down the drain. They have closed many, many stores in Europe. And the customer services in the UK is not helpful at all. I must confess, I did order something from the online store (even though I wanted to boycot BAB; but we needed the Light Fury...), and I got my points for my (formerly called stuff for stuff card, now loyalty card!) ... card. But I never got my vouchers (get vouchers for every 50 points spent) the next month. I wrote to them several times, I called customer service... my purchase was in January, the vouchers were missed in February, and now it's the end of April and still no vouchers and customer services not helpful at all.
This is how they treat their customers.
Oh, and for some reason I don't get their newletters either, even though I ticked all the boxes (which had to be ticked again for the new data protection regulations)....

At the end of March, when the anniversary of bearville's death approached, I was, again, crying my eyes out when I thought of it - FOUR years later. I imagine my animals now running around my huge cub condo and asking themselves where the heck I am!
I saw the video on twitter (bringbackbearville) and could not stop crying the whole evening. No matter how old I get, and I am really not a little child any longer! And no matter what we post on Twitter (or elsewhere), they won't listen at all.
Like it turned out, back then: They forgot to put the heart into Sharon. But her "great" strategy to make BAB profitable again wasn't so great after all!
Old 04-24-2019, 01:07 AM
st2nic
Polar Bear

hoppy birthday pawlette!

online only 4/17-4/21 2019

i want to go online to wish her a hoppy day on bearville!
not too late. got Ted to join her on this special day.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-24-2019, 03:55 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

this is so cute, thank you.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:10 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the roughCarsonSweet is a jewel in the rough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

not too late. got Ted to join her on this special day.

Click the image to open in full size.
off topic a little but how do you make these? they look really cool
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, build a bear, dr love lion, please stop babw, r.i.p bearemy