BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-28-2011, 06:32 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I saw there are still Keroppis online, but today I went to my local BAB shop and they said they can't get it any more.
they do not sell keroppis anymore. they were a limited time offer like blizzard and ice cream bears. hopefully they return soon!
Old 07-28-2011, 06:36 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Oh, thank you! Wow, you arleady have a guinea pig! Is it cuddly?

I also have a cinnamon swirl bunny, she is called Olivia. Will take a photo soon.
And the Keroppi, is it cuddly? I saw it in the shop, but it looked flat, but I am thinking of getting it because I like frogs and it is so cute.

Yes it is VERY cuddly and soft. I'm so glad I got it because it will remind me of my real life guinea pig forever because it looks exactly like her.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:39 PM
MoonShadow
Banned
BABV Name: MonaShadow2 ~ LunaStar500

MoonShadow has a spectacular aura aboutMoonShadow has a spectacular aura aboutMoonShadow has a spectacular aura about
 MoonShadow is offline Status: Offline

I have the Midnight Teddy and his name is Shadow. *Ha ha. Figures.* xD And I'm getting a virtual bear soon because I couldn't enter my teddy online for some reason.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:29 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

I have too many to post. xD
Old 07-29-2011, 01:05 AM
NicoleBigHugs60
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Niki~

NicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to allNicoleBigHugs60 is a name known to all
 NicoleBigHugs60 is offline Status: Offline

I have two, but only one is on BABV, but the one that's online is called Rosie, and she's a Sweet Cuddles Teddy [Pink]. She used to be all fuzzy, like this:
Click the image to open in full size.
But I accidentally dropped her in the water, and now her fur is all flat, and less pink D: I still love her though :3
Old 07-29-2011, 08:07 AM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

and soon i will also be getting a saber tooth tiger named shasta
Old 07-29-2011, 03:38 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Nicole, I am sorry about your bear. Can you try to wash the fur very gently?

redinky: Oh, a frog thing going on - I like frogs, too, as you can see from my avatar :-)

Tigerhappy: can't wait to see shasta.

Jessluv: I also have guinea pigs, 4 of them, they are really cute. Which is why I was so interested to see the guinea pigs online on the BAB website.
My real piggies have different colours though, they don't look like the BAB.

Meghan, how many do you have then?

Oh, a Midnight Teddy. I'd like one as well, they are pretty cool.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:05 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Anybody else?
I'd love to know which animals you have.
I just ordered the BFF bunny for myself the other day.
Will call her Shelley.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:21 PM
Remi11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rain.

Remi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond reputeRemi11 has a reputation beyond repute
 Remi11 is offline Status: Offline

I'll tell you the BABV ones, since I have way too many in real life and I can't remember half of them. Here goes xD :
(i'll say my sisters and mines because they are basically like ours both)
This one isn't on BABV, Rain the Koala (my mom named it after me xD)
These 2 aren't on BABV, Tina the White Cool Kitty and Tracy the Poodle
Candy the Read Teddy
Pumpkin Pie, I forgot what type. It's the one that's white with leaves(:
Peace, the blue Peace and Hugs Teddy.
Pinky, pink Sweet Cuddles Teddy.
Cocoa the Chocolate Cub
Rex the Scrubby Pup.
Heart the Bee Mine Dalmation
Mini Bearemy
Emi the Big Ears Bunny
Cici the Lil Coconut Cub
Rainbow the Endless Hugs Teddy
Remi (xD) the Happy Hugs, I think.
Osfor the Parrot
Sunny the Panda
Shaw the WWF Wolf
Petite, I forgot what it's called, it's a brown puppy.
Then the only online Cyberguide bear.
Also on my sisters account, Minnie the Grey Kitty(;

My sisters and I have much more, but they were made before
BABV so they're not registered on there[:
Old 08-06-2011, 05:05 PM
princessheart91
Polar Bear
BABV Name: princessheart91

princessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really niceprincessheart91 is just really nice
 princessheart91 is offline Status: Offline

Rainbow Bear-Rainbow
Happy Go Lucky Frog-Bella
Hannah Montana Bear-Hannah
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
~rrebwarts♥