BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 08-25-2011, 03:09 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Rachelgirl192

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold
 RachelGirl192 is offline Status: Offline

Did you get the Springbok from South Africa, have you been there? Or can they ship abroad?
Old 08-25-2011, 03:37 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Did you get the Springbok from South Africa, have you been there? Or can they ship abroad?
i dont think they ship out of their country
Old 08-25-2011, 03:50 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

RachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to beholdRachelGirl192 is a splendid one to behold

Well I know that the US and the UK shop abroad, so I was wondering...
Old 08-25-2011, 05:31 PM
kassiered
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kassieorange

kassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond reputekassiered has a reputation beyond repute
 kassiered is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
Well I know that the US and the UK shop abroad, so I was wondering...
While South Africa can sometimes ship abroad... the shipping is about $300 or so per animal (at least... ). It's cheaper just to go there and get the springboks... lol.

And yes, both of my springboks are from south africa. I try to label where animals have come from, when they come from other countries than the US because the US is bearquarters.

Last edited by kassiered; 08-25-2011 at 05:32 PM..
Old 08-25-2011, 06:09 PM
BaileyKawaii
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BaileyKimonoBear17

BaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of lightBaileyKawaii is a glorious beacon of light
 BaileyKawaii is offline Status: Offline

I have over 50 but i'll try to list'em all xD

chococat - Hikari
my melody - Haruka
golden retriever - Chahiro
hawaiian hello kitty - Cheya
kerropi - Kiko
turquoise peace bear - Kasumi
lil bunny big ears - Nozomi
blue cuddles bear (newest version) - Yuki
pink cuddles bear (newest version - Yuri
pawesome pink leopard - Kokoro (I got this one before the Kokoro bear came out! XD)
Autumn bear (i think its the 2008 one) - Aki
Winter bear (same year ^^^ as the autumn bear) - Toketsu
Spring bear (same year^^^) - Haru
Summer bear (same year^^^) - Natsu
2010 white christmas bear - Kurisumasu
Panda - Kura
Owl - Miyako
Baby Panther - Alluriana
Shimmer Kitty - Akemi
Swirly Lamb - Sakura
2005 black bear - Mayonaka
Older version of Read Teddy - Yumi

(I can't put the rest now but ill put them later XD)
Old 08-26-2011, 01:05 PM
RachelGirl192
Polar Bear

aaaaw, cool, you have a Keroppi!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
~rrebwarts♥