BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Codes

Closed Thread
Old 04-25-2010, 06:56 PM
nicolelorne
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicoleaugust321

nicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the roughnicolelorne is a jewel in the rough
 nicolelorne is offline Status: Offline
Default Are there any new codes or codes that are not expired or have all ready been used

Are there any New Codes or codes that have not been expired or all ready been used?
I have tryed all the codes here on Bearville Insider and they say the code is exprired or has all ready been used
Old 04-26-2010, 01:40 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

every single code is no good now? You should flag the thread with the codes and aks the mods/ admins to remove the codes that are not working if you can tell them which ones do not work.
There is a new code you can get at your local babv store for free it is a virual crown code that is good to use once time.
Also on your birthday with any pruchase at your local babw store you can ask for a free birthday icecream balloon ride godd for a one time use only.
There are no universal codes right now that I know of.
When a universal code becomes available a member will get permission first from mods / admins before they are allowed to post it on here
Under forum rules we are not allowed to ask for or trade codes.
Old 04-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Caroline4LeafClover465
Trading Teddy

Caroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant futureCaroline4LeafClover465 has a brilliant future
 Caroline4LeafClover465 is offline Status: Offline

If it says that it's already been used but you're on a side account it will not work. Codes go according to the computer
Old 04-30-2010, 07:39 PM
KatePlayful1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: KatePlayful1(Bear Builder)

KatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the roughKatePlayful1 is a jewel in the rough
 KatePlayful1 is offline Status: Offline

I think now-a-days most codes they are making are one time use codes mostly because too many people post and share codes and it isn't fair for others that get something from buildabear with a purchase of 20 dollars that comes with a code.I see the code as part of spending the $20 dollars. Did you ever notice that under every code it says PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH this code! I think if you use a item code someone got from a real life item with a purchase that is stealing the code.They made a purchase to use the code. That is why buildabear asked bearvilleinsider to take the bear cake code off because people spent $60 dollar to get that code(and pan) and people posted and stole the use of the code from others.

Last edited by KatePlayful1; 04-30-2010 at 07:40 PM..
Old 05-01-2010, 12:59 PM
DiamondLove290
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DiamondLove290

DiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to beholdDiamondLove290 is a splendid one to behold
 DiamondLove290 is offline Status: Offline
Default Codes

I don't think there are anymore codes that either havn't been used or are expired. Sorry!

Last edited by DiamondLove290; 05-04-2010 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: .
Old 05-03-2010, 05:47 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

If you are allowed by your parents to register and play on neopets . com
then if you play the buildabearville papparrazzi game it will give a one time use code for a cool emoticon that has a hat and sunglasses
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 PM
BalletSlippers
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TorrieJingles (:

BalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the roughBalletSlippers is a jewel in the rough
 BalletSlippers is offline Status: Offline

there are the codes for the posters. i just got a bunch yesterday so i know they still work. i got them from going on the code section on thte top of BI
Old 05-04-2010, 09:38 AM
rainbow96
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kristindazzle21[Kristin-Chan]

rainbow96 will become famous soon enough
 rainbow96 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by KatePlayful1
I think now-a-days most codes they are making are one time use codes mostly because too many people post and share codes and it isn't fair for others that get something from buildabear with a purchase of 20 dollars that comes with a code.I see the code as part of spending the $20 dollars. Did you ever notice that under every code it says PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH this code! I think if you use a item code someone got from a real life item with a purchase that is stealing the code.They made a purchase to use the code. That is why buildabear asked bearvilleinsider to take the bear cake code off because people spent $60 dollar to get that code(and pan) and people posted and stole the use of the code from others.
I totally understand! =]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT