BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Virtual Gaming outside BABV

Closed Thread
Old 06-23-2014, 03:00 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: IsabelMusicMaker8

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 TheDinoGirl is offline Status: Offline
Default Sonic the Hedgehog Zone ϟ BI's official Sonic the Hedgehog thread!! * Still under construction, but you can post now! * REOPENED!!

-Act 1-
Click the image to open in full size.
Welcome to Sonic the Hedgehog Zone- the official Sonic the Hedgehog chat thread for BI!

-Introduction/what is this?-
(Please read!!)
This, my friends, is a thread I made in honor of my favorite blue hedgehog, Sonic! It is no coincidence that this was posted on the Sonic the Hedgehog video game franchise's 23rd anniversary- in fact, I'm posting this thread as a way to celebrate. I'm very excited and honored to be able to post this, as I love just lecturing people on Sonic. xD

This is not intended to be a DCT/WCT, as it is for discussion of Sonic the Hedgehog only. However, it is not a club either. There are no sign-up forms and you don't have to sign up for anything in order to post and join the discussion (except BI, obviously.) In fact, you don't have to be an active Sonic fan to chat here- you can talk about Sonic games you may have used to play or cartoons you may have used to watch, etc. As long as it's in accordance with BI's rules and somehow or other Sonic related, anything goes here.

Here, you'll find song lyrics, polls, quiz questions, fun facts and more. Sonic is a video game franchise loved by all ages- so any mature content (which, sadly, there is a small amount of) will not be posted here. Most of Sonic is family-friendly though, so there's still plenty left to discuss. Whether you're 5 or 50 years old, you can still enjoy this thread to the fullest.

I hope you all enjoy it!!

I LEVEL SELECT I
Act 1: Introduction/news/polls - you are here!
Act 2: How it all began & where Sonic's headed now
Act 3: Main characters
Act 4: Games, cartoons and movies
Act 5: Music
Act 6: Fan art!
Act 7: -Empty-
ACt 8: -Empty-

I NEWS I

Reopened!!

| WEEKLY POLL |

?:
Have you played any version of both Sonic Adventure games? If so, which one is your favorite?
*NEXT POLL -/--!!*

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 02-14-2015 at 09:46 PM..
Old 06-23-2014, 03:06 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

TheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTheDinoGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Act 2- How it all began & where Sonic's headed now

So yeah, Sonic's first game was released on June 23rd, 1991, and Sonic became a hit. But since probably everyone and their dog knows that story by now (no offense if you didn't know, I'm just kidding), let's dig a bit deeper and into the pages of The History of Sonic the Hedgehog (which I don't happen to have a copy of as of right now, so I'm just going off Amazon's preview of the book) and get the whole story which, surprisingly, starts in the 1940's...

"Mr. Needlemouse" concept art by Naoto Oshima.

So, way back yonder in 1940, three entrepreneurial Americans (Martin Bromely, Irving Bromberg and James Humpert) settled in Honolulu, the capital of Hawaii. They had the idea of entertaining U.S. troops with one-armed bandits, jukeboxes and pinball machines. In the 1960's they relocated to Tokyo, Japan, under the name Service Games and met with Rosen Enterprises, a photo booth company founded by David Rosen, another American who had settled in Japan. In order to compete with Taito in the growing market of entertainment machines, the companies merged with a name composed of the first syllables in the name "SErvice GAmes." Thus, SEGA enterprises was born.

In 1968 the young company released the arcade game Periscope, and it became a huge success. The company then became an exporter, and quickly modernized the slot machine adding sound and special effects. Later, SEGA would play an evolutionary role in the transition of electro-mechanical games in the 1970's. The first SEGA logo was red, but changed to blue in 1976. Business thrived. By the 1980's, SEGA was firmly established as a pioneer in Japanese arcade games. Frogger was released in the year 1981, and was such a big hit that it overshadowed Pac-Man and Donkey Kong in some venues. SEGA achieved one technical feat after another, and soon was known as one of the most innovative companies in the industry. Zaxxon became the first shooting game with an isometric view; SUBROC-3D marked the use of 3D for the first time in a video game. Astron Belt in 1983 became the first game to use laser technology. Nintendo's Famicom debuted in July of that same year, and SEGA's first home console, the SG-1000, went along as both companies joined in the new wave.

A young Japanese man named Yuji Naka dreamed of making it big in the video game industry. He learned programming on his own, he created demo screens and tried to animate his favorite manga (Japanese comic) character on a computer. He made quick progress, and even began reprogramming and improving computer programs he found in magazines. He entered a contest and worked without rest his ambitious 3D shooting game to life. However, he failed to finish his game on time, but this did not deter Naka. He decided to apply for jobs at several arcade companies, his first choice being Namco, creator of Pac-Man. Namco turned him down, and he had to fall back to lesser-known companies. He was to choose between Taito and SEGA, and he chose SEGA, joining in April 1984 as an assistant programmer.

During his first month, Naka's boss assigned him to imagine, conceive and write a game designed for girls. His boss was so impressed with the end result, Girl's Garden, that he approved the game for launch. Though released late, his game sold an impressive 40,000 copies. The talented programmer continued his work for SEGA, even successfully porting the arcade game OutRun for the SG-1000.

By 1990, he had also made his debut on the SEGA Genesis, with games such as Super Thunder Blade, Ghouls N' Ghosts and Phantasy Star II. Naka had the idea of trying to speed things up a bit. He enjoyed playing games such as Super Mario Bros. but wanted to "finish the game more quickly!" The port of the spooky platform game was essential to Sonic's development. Naka and his colleagues formed a small team and started work on a science fiction game focusing on robots. The game was dull to play, unfortunately, so it was cancelled. Naka's boss, however, gave him a surprising task: "The project at the bottom of the stack has the code name 'Defeat Mario.' It's yours. Try to do something with it." (As quoted by Yuji Naka). Naka paired up with Naoto Oshima, and came up with a plan. Oshima drew a rabbit with long ears that could catch and throw items and enemies, but Naka argued for speed. Shortly problems arose.

Well, rabbits with ears that can catch and throw things and speed don't mix. Naka wanted a game that could be played with only one button. The character and game concept just didn't add up, and things seemed to be at a dead end. Hirokazu Yasuhara joined the team, and he was set as the game's lead designer. His arrival marked the birth of Sonic Team. He came up with the idea of jumping and attacking being one and the same in this new game, and that perhaps the character could roll into a ball to do this. Oshima thought of animals that could do this, such as cats and mice, but none seemed to fit. Finally, it was narrowed down to a porcupine or a hedgehog. The game's main focus was speed, and would be more ironic than a supersonic hedgehog? The team liked this paradox, and the hedgehog was chosen.

Originally, Sonic's name was Mr. Harinezumi (or Mr. Needlemouse in English, see picture on top) His colleagues fell in love with the rough sketch. The character was renamed Supersonic, then just Sonic. Sonic was slightly redesigned, and his fur became sky blue, the color of SEGA's logo. SEGA had its mascot and Sonic's design was nearly finished. Problem was, against the bright blue background of the game's first level, Green Hill Zone, he was barely visible, so his fur was darkened. The three-man team was then increased by four.

That's where the book preview stops, so I'm going to take it from here.

Sonic's iconic red-and-white shoes were inspired by the pop sensation Michael Jackson and Santa Claus. There was a point in development in which Sonic was part of a rock band, and another point in which Sonic had a human girlfriend named Madonna (which is kinda weird, so I'm glad that idea was dumped :P).

Sonic's first game (not counting his cameo appearance in the arcade racing game Rad Mobile as an air freshener, I am not kidding), Sonic the Hedgehog was finally released for the SEGA Genesis (also known as the Mega Drive) and was eventually bundled with the game. Upon the released of Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Genesis sales skyrocketed during the 1991 holiday season, and Nintendo, the previous leader in home consoles, finally had some competition. 1991 was the year that sparked a legendary video game rivalry, a civil war within the gaming world which, even after 23 years, still rages on today: the war between Mario and Sonic.

Where Sonic is headed now...

OK, so at least some of you probably know about the big Sonic Boom thing going on right now. The TV show (which I'm totally pumped for : D), the Wii U and 3DS games coming out, the toys... but that's only half the picture, you see. The arrival of Sonic Boom will not mean the end of the "modern" Sonic series we've (at least almost) all gotten used too. So what's going on here? This can't possibly mean that SEGA will be running both Sonic series at once, can it?!

Yes it can. In a statement from SEGA of America, Sonic Boom will be aimed towards younger and newer fans. The "modern" or "Japan" (as Sonic Boom will not be released in Japan) Sonic will aim towards older and retro fans.

So, whichever of those two groups you fit into, don't worry. SEGA's working to keep you happy. If you're a fan of the constant jokes and puns of Sonic's more recent releases, you'll probably like Sonic Boom. Or if you like Sonic's slightly older and more adventurous side, then "Japan" Sonic is the one for you. Or, if you're like me and think that pretty much anything with Sonic on it is awesome, you'll probably enjoy both. xD

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 06-24-2014 at 02:46 PM..
Old 06-23-2014, 03:07 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Default Act 3- Main characters, pt. 1

Now, it's time for my favorite part of the Sonic franchise: the characters!

Name: Sonic
Species: hedgehog
Abilities: supersonic speed (exceeding 768 mph/1,235 kmh), Super transformation (w/ Chaos Emeralds), homing attack, spindash, light speed dash, Super Sonic Spin Attack, use of Wisp powers
First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis/Mega Drive, 1991)
Likes: speed, running, his friends (especially Tails), helping others, taunting Dr. Eggman, adventures, danger, freedom, truth
Dislikes: slow things, waiting, water, Dr. Eggman, evildoers
Description: Sonic is a 15 year-old blue h
edgehog from the planet Mobius. He is the son of Queen Aleena and has two siblings: Sonia and Manic, both the same age as him (he is one of three triplets). He has many friends (Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Silver, Blaze, Rouge, etc.) and many enemies (Eggman, Eggman Nega, Erazor Djinn, the Babylon Rogues, Metal Sonic, etc.) He has a cool, get-to-it and -get-to-it-quickly attitude and seldom backs down from danger. Many times has he foiled Dr. Eggman's evil schemes, constantly saving his world and others' from his evil grasp. He has a tendency to look before he leaps, however, and sometimes gets himself and his friends in trouble. But don't worry- when Sonic's around, you can feel safe knowing everything is gonna be fine.
Fun fact: chili dogs are Sonic's favorite food
Crazy quote: "When I feel the ground shaking under my feet and I see plumes of dust rising and rubble tumbling and aliens running for their lives, yeah, I get a bad feeling." -Sonic Colors (Wii)

Name: Miles "Tails" Prower
Species: fox
Abilties: flight, Super transformation, Spindash, dummy ring throwing (to attack enemies), mechanical talent

First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (8-bit) (Master System, 1992)
Likes: mint candies, tinkering and building, his friends (especially Sonic), helping others
Dislikes: lightning, Dr. Eggman, feeling that Sonic doesn't trust him
Description: Miles Prower (though he prefers to be called "Tails") is an 8 year-old fox with a heart of gold. He sees Sonic as his role model and often goes on adventures with him- not to say he doesn't have a habit of pointing out Sonic's flaws. Need your propeller fixed? Need a slightly buggy Wisp translator? Need a walker machine that transforms into a plane or a car (and vice versa)? Tails is your guy.
Fun fact: umm... I'll think of one. :P
Crazy quote: "I've built a TV out of paperclips and I've reprogrammed a supercomputer using dishwashing detergent and a toothpick. So look, fixing a propeller on a biplane? That's about as difficult as taking a nap." -Sonic Lost World

Name: Knuckles
Species: echidna
Abilities: gliding, wall climbing, digging, super strength, skilled treasure hunter
First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis/Mega Drive,1994)
Likes: treasure hunting, fruit (particularly grapes), Rouge the Bat (to an extent)
Dislikes: Dr. Eggman, being lied to and/or tricked, when anyone steals the Master Emerald, Rouge the Bat (to an extent)
Description: Knuckles is the 16 year-old hothead of Angel Island, and the only living descendant of an ancient tribe of Echidnas known as the Knuckles clan, after which Knuckles was obviously named. Because of this, it is his duty to guard the Master Emerald- the ginormous gemstone which keeps the Floating Island on which he resides floating high in the sky. However, his social skills can be a little rusty, especially around girls. He's also quite gullible, many times having fallen for the lies and tricks of Dr. Eggman- in fact, when Sonic and Knuckles first met, Eggman (who was back then known as Dr. Robotnik) had, after crash landing on Angel Island, tricked Knuckles into believing that Sonic and Tails were out to steal the Chaos Emeralds rather than himself! However, Knuckles eventually discovered the truth (and discovered it the hard way) and helped Sonic and Tails defeat Eggm -er, Robotnik- and have become friends. Well, friendly rivals. But Sonic isn't his only rival- his other rival is the jewel thief Rouge the Bat, whom he seems to have a slight crush on. But don't ask him about it, or he might introduce you to his two spiky fists which can break solid rocks!
Fun fact: Knuckles was originally going to be named "Dreds" and carry a Jamaican accent
Crazy quote: "Whuddayagunnado?" -Sonic Lost World

Name: Amy Rose
Abilities: acrobatics, Piko-Piko hammer
First Sonic the Hedgehog video game appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog CD [a.k.a Sonic CD] (SEGA CD, Genesis/Mega Drive add-on, 1993)
Likes: her friends (especially Cream the Rabbit and Sonic... ohhh boy...), soft-serve ice cream, pink, shopping
Dislikes: Eggman, other girls (when she thinks they're trying to date Sonic...)
Description: Amy Rose is a spirited young 12 year-old girl who is out to win Sonic's heart and hand in marriage. She has actually tried to force Sonic to marry her. I'm not kidding. (Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes) However, Sonic doesn't exactly feel the same way about her- if anything, I think she kind of freaks him out. Or maybe it's just the fact that she's has a HUGE red and yellow hammer known as the Piko-Piko hammer which she can spawn any number of any time which she can use to single handedly bust robots to bits, as well as other things such as spinning it around and creating a small tornado to sort of "float" through the air in a move known as the pink typhoon. While Amy can be a bit, umm, overwhelming, she has a good heart and will do whatever it takes to help her friends. Sonic still sees Amy as a good friend of his, and Eggman sometimes uses this against him, using Amy as bait to get what he wants or prevent Sonic from doing something. But sometimes Amy is perfectly capable of handling herself. Just don't get on her bad side...
Fun fact: up until Sonic Adventure, Amy looked quite different. She wore a green shirt, an orange skirt and blue sneakers. She also had a different haircut, but the same red headband.
Crazy quote: "Gotcha, my darling Sonic! Sonic, this time there is now way out of marrying me!" -Sonic Heroes

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size. *
Name: Cream
/ Cheese
Species:
rabbit / Neutral Chao
Abilities:
flight / flight
First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance:
Sonic Advance 2 (Gameboy Advance, 2002)
Likes: her friends (especially Amy and Cheese), tea parties, helping others, being polite / Cream and her friends, playing with Cream, following Cream just about anywhere
Dislikes: Eggman, fighting, mean people / Cream being upset
Description: Cream is Amy's 6 year-old sidekick, raised by Vanilla the rabbit, seemingly a single mother. Vanilla raises Cream like a princess, making her naive but polite. She hates it when others fight, but will step in and fight when those she cares about are in serious danger (Sonic Battle, Sonic X episode 46). Her main method of attacking is sending her red bowtie-wearing pet Chao Cheese to attack foes for her- which he is more than happy to do. He very loyal to Cream and enjoys playing with her. Cream loves picking flowers and making flower "crowns" for people (as seen in Sonic X) , especially her mother, whom she loves very much. She can fly by flapping her two humungous ears like wings.
Fun fact: Cream and Cheese's names are a pun on the food "cream cheese."
Crazy quote: "Please take it easy on me!" -Sonic Riders, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity

*Sorry Cream and Cheese are a bit off scale, I couldn't find a good smaller pic of Cheese. x[ He's really much smaller than that.

Name: Shadow
Age: although Shadow is immortal and never ages, he is technically over 50
Abilities: supersonic speed, Super transformation, teleportation and time warping (Chaos Control), Chaos Blast, Chaos Spear, immortality
First Sonic the Hedgehog video game appearance: Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast, 2001)
Likes: nothing (that's literally what his profile in Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing says. :P)
Dislikes: people who get in his way or try to prevent him from accomplishing a goal
Description: Shadow the Hedgehog, the ultimate life form created by Dr. Eggman's grandfather Professor Gerald Robotnik, has quite an interesting story. He was created over 50 years ago on the Space Colony ARK, and befriended Gerald's granddaughter and Eggman's cousin, kind-hearted Maria Robotnik, whom he grew very close to. However, shortly before she was tragically killed, she sent Shadow to Earth where he remained in a sort of standby mode for some 50 years. He was awakened by Eggman and, remembering Maria's death and the promise he believed he made to her, he set out to help Eggman operate a powerful weapon known as the Eclipse cannon to destroy Earth. However, during an encounter with Amy, he remembers what Maria really wanted- for him to "give them [humans] a chance to be happy," and helps Sonic save the Earth. He was believed to have died in the process, but he was later rediscovered by Rouge the Bat in Sonic Heroes. He had no memory of his past and joined forces with Rouge and one of Eggman's robots, E-123 Omega, to discover the truth about his past and who he was. He fails to find answers (and sees a fake Shadow destroyed after a boss battle, causing him to wonder if he, too, was a fake), and continues wondering about his past. Long (and somewhat confusing) story short, he eventually discovers who he is (and that he is in fact the real Shadow) and saves the Earth from an evil alien race known as the Black Arms. He puts his somewhat tragic past behind him and moves on with life. So, now that that's out of the way, let's talk a bit more about Shadow himself. He is often categorized as an antihero, not exactly being a hero or villain, but rather somewhere kind of in between- though I guess it sort of depends on your perspective. I see him as being on the more heroic side, but that's not important. He possesses many abilities- Chaos Control, which allows him to teleport and at least slow down the flow of time (I have never seem him use Chaos Control to speed up time). Chaos Blast, in which be basically explodes in a red blast of... Idk what. xD There's also Chaos Spear, in which he basically is able to "throw" these like beams of energy or something. *Shrug* He has rocket skates which he uses to reach speeds that rival even those of Sonic's. Once he sets his mind on a goal and will do whatever it takes to accomplish it. He is familiar with Sonic and friends, though not necessarily a friend of Sonic's himself. More like... a positive acquaintance?? I don't know. xD
Fun fact:

Name: Rouge
Species: white Honduran bat (according to Wikipedia)
Abilities: flight, stealth, screw-kick, super duper spy moves : D
First Sonic the Hedgehog video game appearance: Sonic Adventure 2 (Dreamcast, 2001)
jewels and jewel hunting, sneaking around, Shadow, Omega, Knuckles (to an extent), trying to steal the Master Emerald
Dislikes: anyone who steals jewels from her, Knuckles (to an extent)
Description: Rouge is a professional treasure hunter and jewel thief- which is odd, considering she's also a spy for the government! She's also a rival to Knuckles. It's also odd that her name is Rouge, the French word for red, when she is in fact a white Honduran bat. Her main goal is to one day obtain all the world's jewels, including the Chaos Emeralds and Master Emerald, which she is always trying to steal from Knuckles. She is close to Shadow and Omega, whom she has teamed up with in some games (Sonic Heroes, Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)). But you know the strangest thing of all about her? How she sometimes ends up calling others thieves.

Name: Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik
Species: human
Abilities: mechanical expertise
First Sonic the Hedgehog video game appearance: Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis/Mega Drive, 1991)
Likes: trying to take over the world, totally owning Sonic and friends (which does happen every once in a great while), robots
Dislikes: Sonic and friends, getting owned by Sonic and friends (which happens more often than he'd like...), failing to take over the world, being betrayed (also happens more often than he'd like)
Description: Dr. Ivo Robotnik -though nicknamed "Eggman" by Sonic in Sonic Adventure and who eventually adopted it as his actual name- is the evil genius behind most of Sonic and friends' problems. Whether it's a giant watery monster flooding the whole city or a space colony about to crash into Earth or a bunch of angry Zeti getting loose and wreaking havoc. Most of the time his motive is world domination- and his sheer hatred of Sonic. His plans always fail one way or another, whether it's Sonic stepping in to save the day or being betrayed by his own accomplices (Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic Lost World, there are probably other instances of this happening that I'm forgetting about). Despite the fact that he's a genius with an IQ of 300, he still hasn't managed to take over the world or kill Sonic, which is his other goal. Tails is smarter than him, I swear. xD
Fun fact: while it is commonly believed that Eggman was always known as Robotnik until Sonic Adventure, that is not true- in Japan, he was always Eggman!
Crazy quote: "No aliens were harmed in the creating of this park. They were all harmed after the park was created." -Sonic Colors (Wii, PA announcement

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 02-15-2015 at 01:46 PM..
Old 06-23-2014, 03:08 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Default Act 3- Main characters, pt. 2

Name: Blaze

Species: cat
Abilties: pyrokinesis (the ability to create and control fire), great running speed, "Super" transformation

First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance: Sonic Rush (DS, 2005)
Dislikes: heights, the Sol Emeralds being stolen, threatened, misused, etc., Dr. Eggman and Dr. Eggman Nega
Description: Blaze is a purple pyrokinetic princess from another dimension who has been fated with guarding the Sol Emeralds, her dimension's equivalent of the Chaos Emeralds. Using the power of these Emeralds she is able to turn into a sort of "Super form" known as Burning Blaze. She is depicted as being calm, level-headed and having a reluctance to share her true feelings. In fact, her strict self-discipline and devotion to her work can at times make her seem withdrawn and has left her with much difficulty in making friends. Since meeting Sonic and his pals, however, she has been able to discover the meaning of friendship (Blaze would be good on MLP, wouldn't she?). She is able to create and control fire, but wears a cape to hide it as she was teased about it when she was young. Her arch-nemesis is Dr. Eggman Nega, who either is Eggman's descendant from the future or Blaze's dimension. It's a little confusing...
Fun fact: Blaze looked like this at one point during development:
Spoiler: show
Crazy quote:

Name: Silver
Species:
Hedgehog
Abilties:
Telekinesis (the ability to levitate and move objects), teleportation (at least in his Sonic Generations boss fight)
First Sonic the Hedgehog game appearance:
Sonic the Hedgehog (Xbox 360, 2006)
Dislikes:
injustice, Dr. Eggman
Fun fact:
Crazy quote:

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 02-15-2015 at 08:14 PM..
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Act 5- Coming soon!
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Act 6- Coming soon!

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 06-23-2014 at 03:10 PM..
Old 06-23-2014, 03:10 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Act 7- Empty (feel free to post ideas!)
Old 06-23-2014, 03:10 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Act 8- Empty (feel free to post ideas!)

Last edited by TheDinoGirl; 06-27-2014 at 05:22 PM..
Old 06-27-2014, 05:22 PM
TheDinoGirl
Polar Bear

Well, I think I've kept this thing non-post-on-able long enough. I didn't realize how long this was gonna take to finish, and since I've been kinda sick over the past few days, progress has really slowed down. It's still not finished, but you can post now. :P

Enjoy!
Old 02-14-2015, 01:23 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

Opened at OP's request
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT