BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2018, 05:08 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by VanessaMay18
200 or 2000 I think
And didn't they give out birthday hats at some point?

Skiing game? :O I don't think I've ever seen that one
yeah they did i remember getting the cake hat XD
there was also an emoticon at some point
and if you went to build-a-bear workshop you'd get a code for the ice cream hot air balloon which was one of my favorite rides ever
Old 03-02-2018, 05:45 PM
Bookwormforever
Knut

Bookwormforever has disabled reputation
 Bookwormforever is offline Status: Offline
Smile Hello

Hi everyone, I am new here. Can people upload their own profile pictures on here? I can tell the forum isn't very active but I wanted to reminisce about Bearville and try to help make the forum busy again.

I feel like Build a Bear isn't the same anymore. Does anyone else still own all of their Build a Bear stuffed animals? I still own all of mine and they are all dressed and displayed on stands in my room. I would feel bad getting rid of my animals after spending hundreds of dollars on them and their clothes.
Old 03-02-2018, 06:25 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Bookwormforever
Hi everyone, I am new here. Can people upload their own profile pictures on here? I can tell the forum isn't very active but I wanted to reminisce about Bearville and try to help make the forum busy again.

I feel like Build a Bear isn't the same anymore. Does anyone else still own all of their Build a Bear stuffed animals? I still own all of mine and they are all dressed and displayed on stands in my room. I would feel bad getting rid of my animals after spending hundreds of dollars on them and their clothes.
A new member!!! Welcome!!

Yes, you can. Go to User CP and click "Edit Avatar".

I do own all of my Build-a-Bears still. I'd hate to get rid of them, too.
Old 03-03-2018, 11:18 AM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
yeah they did i remember getting the cake hat XD
there was also an emoticon at some point
and if you went to build-a-bear workshop you'd get a code for the ice cream hot air balloon which was one of my favorite rides ever
oH YEAH THE HOT AIR BALLOON THAT WAS AWESOME

View Post Originally Posted by Bookwormforever

Welcome! We're so happy to have you here

I agree that Build-a-bear isn't the same anymore. I don't like the way they are making new bears, they are basically just advertising other franchises and not making quality original bears in my opinion. I still have all of my Build-a-bears though, I have good memories attached to them and they are pretty nice bears.
Old 03-03-2018, 01:24 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

Did you know that Wii was owned by Nintendo because I did not until last night
Old 03-03-2018, 08:58 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by CambriaSpeedRacer
Did you know that Wii was owned by Nintendo because I did not until last night
Yes I knew that XD
But I mean I've had a Wii for 10 years so it would be hard for me not to know that
Old 03-04-2018, 12:42 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

Want to hear a Wii joke:

I asked a French guy once if he played any video games. “Wii.”
Old 03-04-2018, 01:27 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by CarsonSweet
Want to hear a Wii joke:

I asked a French guy once if he played any video games. “Wii.”
*slow claps*
And welcome to the forums!
Old 03-04-2018, 02:30 PM
CarsonSweet
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CarsonSweet

CarsonSweet will become famous soon enough
 CarsonSweet is offline Status: Offline

Thanks! How many people go on here, now that Bearville's gone?
Old 03-04-2018, 03:02 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by CarsonSweet
Thanks! How many people go on here, now that Bearville's gone?
three

And welcome!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
frogs rule!!!, rip bearville, thisloserisbackiguess, vale bearville, virtualwrlddestrctnmnth, where's meghan?