BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2009, 10:26 PM
JessicaPatches
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessicaPatches19

JessicaPatches is on a distinguished road
 JessicaPatches is offline Status: Offline
Default Winners of the Customize Your Profile Contest!

Thank you everyone for participating, everyone did a great job, but there were a few that stood out for me than some of the others! My friends helped me decide the winners and I couldn't agree more with them! Thanks for your time!

First Place (Unicorn Tee)~ EviePaw - Awarded

Second Place (Red and White Striped Vest)~ LindaFriendly Awarded

Third Place (1000 BBs)~ ElleAngel103 Awarded

Congratulations to the Winners and everyone else as well!

*Winners please talk to JessBearHug to discuss where you will meet to get your prizes from TeriTeamBear2! Thanks again!

Last edited by JessicaPatches; 02-23-2009 at 10:28 PM..
Old 02-23-2009, 10:33 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations everyone who won! I sure had fun in this contest!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:53 PM
JessBearHug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JessBearHug

JessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of lightJessBearHug is a glorious beacon of light
 JessBearHug is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Jessica. Congratulations to the winners.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:03 PM
LindaFriendly
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LindaFriendly

LindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of lightLindaFriendly is a glorious beacon of light
 LindaFriendly is offline Status: Offline

I won?! Thanks so much Jessica! Congrats to the other winners.
Old 02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
Eviepaw
Sage Bear
BABV Name: EviePaw/EvelinPaw

Eviepaw will become famous soon enoughEviepaw will become famous soon enough
 Eviepaw is offline Status: Offline

Wow! COOL!
Old 02-24-2009, 08:16 PM
Jewel45615
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JenniferIMcool3

Jewel45615 is on a distinguished road
 Jewel45615 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by johannapaw3
can i set up a competition
Please read the BI rules. You can only put on a contest on Sundays and it will end the next week. Also, you have to ask JessBearHug for approval in a PM saying all the rules and what prizes would be given out. Please read the rules. I have been seeing you post and every post you do is something you should know not to do. Please consider the rules before posting. Thank you. (Also sorry if I sound a bit mean saying this. I have seen him or her not exactly breaking but something they should know in the rules in almost every post he or she does. I am getting a bit annoyed with this. Once again sorry for butting in.)
Old 02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
maddybear122
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Maddybear122

maddybear122 has a spectacular aura aboutmaddybear122 has a spectacular aura about
 maddybear122 is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations to all the winners! You all did a fantastic job! I saw all the backgrounds! They were very cute! Awesome profiles!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:01 AM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Congratulations, EviePaw, LindaFriendly, and Elleangel! Everyone did an excellent job on there customization of their profile. I truly believe all three of you deserved to win. All those who participate, I hope you win in the future. Jessica, I appreciate you making such an excellent contest and awarding such brillant prizes!Jessica, you have been very generous. Again, excellent job everyone and congratulations to the winners!

AJCool
Old 02-25-2009, 01:14 AM
HarryLove13
Sage Bear

HarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond reputeHarryLove13 has a reputation beyond repute
 HarryLove13 is offline Status: Offline

great job everyone u guys did AWESOME!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

congrats everyone! that was a great contest jessicapatches19!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT