BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: it's hanner nanner, yo :3

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future
 hannahkelli is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jordan and Ruby!
OKay Now I get it

Okay Done it- Here it is:

Click the image to open in full size.
Oh! That is soo cute(:
Old 01-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Jordan and Ruby!
Trading Teddy

Jordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud ofJordan and Ruby! has much to be proud of
 Jordan and Ruby! is offline Status: Offline

Thanks Hanner Nanner
Old 01-03-2011, 06:24 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy

hannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant futurehannahkelli has a brilliant future

Your Welcome(:
-----
I FINALLY DID IT. THOUGH TRAIL AND ERROR. HERE IS MY FIRST ONE-EVEA. xD
Old 01-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

Very cool Hannah B]
Old 01-03-2011, 07:48 PM
hannahkelli
Trading Teddy

Thank you Cristina(:
Old 01-10-2011, 03:06 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Where's the Paper thingy on the right?
When I downloaded GIMP awhile a go.. I ex-out the window on the right, so I just have the the little window on the right, Am I supposed to have that?

Nevermidn about the layer part, well.. actually can you still explain that?

But, when I get to the second to last step-ish, it doesn't gif at all..
Old 01-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by OrlandoKnight
Where's the Paper thingy on the right?
When I downloaded GIMP awhile a go.. I ex-out the window on the right, so I just have the the little window on the right, Am I supposed to have that?

Nevermidn about the layer part, well.. actually can you still explain that?

But, when I get to the second to last step-ish, it doesn't gif at all..

The paper thingy: xD

& as for closing the window:
You say you closed the window on the right but you only have the right window now? Explain please?[:

About the gif part:
Did you blend?
Did you save as .gif
Did you click 'save as animation' when saving?
If you didn't do those things then it probably won't be animated[;
Old 01-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

I'm confused at Step 5. x]
Old 01-15-2011, 12:01 AM
Kawaii Chan
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Ichigo Boba

Kawaii Chan is on a distinguished road
 Kawaii Chan is offline Status: Offline

Thanks, I will try it!
I've been stuck on this, lol
Old 01-15-2011, 12:13 AM
Cutie411
Sage Bear

Ok good luck[x

Christina- You do 3 dots & then a new layer. Now do 2 dots on the last 2 dots in the last layer... confusing I know xP
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alisaneenjuhwuzhere, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, carley, christina(:, colleen♥, cubby [:, hanner nanner(:, laura<3, legit♥, myra hearts ♥, sunnistylish was here :), tomato juice!