BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-07-2011, 02:28 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

BearyCrazyLady is on a distinguished road
 BearyCrazyLady is offline Status: Offline
Default Howdy folks!! I hope y'all don't mind questions! :) *begs on knees 4 help*

Well, hi you guys! *waves* My online life has been . Its ALL my daughters fault too...naughty minx. She had me flittering all through Pixie Hollow for about a year, before that, I was her slave in WW for about 1yr. & a half too. I found myself insanely addicted there. Set my clock for "rares sales", was a card-collecting-"junkie", estore 'aholic & everything - you name it!! We, to this day, have quite a pristine account there that is something to be quite proud of. *blows on curled fingers*
Well, one day, *gasps*...I "kicked" my bad habit. Never looked back either. My bank account sighed w/relief too. I was FREE AT LAST!!
Meantime, my DD got her own computer, &, I let her register to Build a Bear. She didn't have a pet or anything, so, she just played as a person. Big whoop. After several months of this, I realized that she was missing out on certain things due to the fact that she NEEDED a pet. So, of course "Santa" came along, &, had his elves whisk her up a couple of her very own!
Anytime she talked to me about the BB place, I very knowingly let it fall on "deaf ears"...like I need to go down the WW addiction road over again, right?! NOT!!....(you can see where this train wreck is heading I'm sure...)

Maybe I just wasn't "busy enough" today, or what, but, a few hours ago, this child of mine somehow managed to pique my interest enough to go tootin' round that site. *alarms blaring*-MISTAKE MISTAKE MISTAKE!!!

I quizzed her for hours about "whats THIS"?..."How do I get THERE"?? "Where did THAT come from"??...She is some kind of a (don't know the word) there..maybe a guide or something?..She has a blue hat w/an arrow on it - whatever that means. She told me that she would help me tomorrow when she gets home from school. LOL...Seriously?!?...am I REALLY this addicted after just a couple of hours?? (I am SOOOO "weak"... - here I was supposedly "saving myself" for Tail Towns to begin).

Well, I suppose that my FIRST set of questions would be...where in the tar are y'all hiding the PICTURES of the items? I mean like the WIGEV/WIKI type-stuff. I have looked & looked...I get all kinds of lists, but..no pics to match. This is really hard to figure out what is what w/o pictures, so...can someone point me in the right direction please?
Next, - why is it that some pets are allowed to follow their person, instead of being stuck in that silly back-pack?
&&&...someone showed up w/a horse following them, &, my jaw nearly fell off, but, the person actually GOT ON the horse & rode it around....this very nearly "wrecked" me in confusion....how in the tar did that happen anyhow? Is it a horse "thing"? BTW - it was a pretty white horse &, had some kind of "lines" & designs on it too...what pet was that?

TIA!! Sorry for the long post!
Old 02-07-2011, 03:15 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to bearville insider! The pictures are mostly here xD. The pets can follow the person because they have a virtual bear, which means any of the person with the virtual bear's bears can follow the person. The horse must have been out of the backpack, then the person put on the horse ride. That's the PSI of the Enchanted.. Unicorn I think? xD.
Old 02-07-2011, 03:20 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

Soooo...we need to get an actual BEAR of some sort then?? We currently have 2 reindeers....
OK,...total newbie here...please help explain the horse thing to me if you will...I am SOOOO "lost"! Boo-Hoo *sniffles*...unicorn?....is it a retired pet that you know of?
Old 02-07-2011, 03:26 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

Yeahh. The virtual bear is this bear you get, but you don't get the in-real-life bear, just some epic looking pixels xD. And the horse, it came out in the enchanted set a while ago with a dragon, and the special bearville item that comes with it is the ride you saw xD. And and I have no idea if its retired xD
Old 02-07-2011, 03:34 AM
ducky2713
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {Abby}

ducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of lightducky2713 is a glorious beacon of light
 ducky2713 is offline Status: Offline

If you are talking about a horse ride, the Enchanted Pony, which comes with the pony ride PSI, is $20 and may or may not be available at your local BABW. If it is not, which is very likely, as it came out a while ago, you can find it here.
As for a horse following someone, it means, as she said, they have purchased a virtual bear or were a JRCybear guide during October {?} of last year, and they are no longer available.
Be sure to VM {visitor message} me if you have anymore questions. You can do that by clicking on my user name and clicking 'public profile', and then typing your message from there xD
Old 02-07-2011, 04:01 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

Abby & Blaze...I am fallin asleep sittin up, but, I promise to check back in later today. Wil figure out the rep thing too then I reckon. All help is appreciated. Last question...any place to find pics w/values?
Old 02-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Cutiegirl99
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cutie, Natalie, Nat

Cutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the roughCutiegirl99 is a jewel in the rough
 Cutiegirl99 is offline Status: Offline

Hi welcome to BI, I'm Cutigirl99 but you can call me Cutie. Your daughter is a Junior cybearguide if she has a blue hat.
Hope you have a fun time here!
Old 02-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Serenapawfectpal3
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Serenapawfectpal3♥

Serenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud ofSerenapawfectpal3 has much to be proud of
 Serenapawfectpal3 is offline Status: Offline

So hey. Here I am, SerenaPaaaawwfectpal3 here to help
xD

Well first of all let me do the boring welcome stuff. Welcome to to BI (:
Okay let's skip the rest xDD

First of all. There was an event during September or something near to that where Jr. Cybearguides [wear blue hats with stars on top. Can also access the Jr.Cybearguide HQ] got free virtual bears that were able to walk around by clicking a button in their inventory. Through October members of the public could buy Virtual Bears and also received the benefit of allowing their bear to follow them. Furthermore virtual bears are not available any more so anybody without a virtual bear or Jr. Cybearguide bear cannot access this feature.

Now you asked about the Enchanted Pony. It was a bear [more like a pony xD] released last year during the Medieval theme in BABV. There was a Dragon available too as well as this. Their PSI's [items that come with them when you register them online on BABV] were rides and one was the one you saw. (:

Picture of the Pony:
Click the image to open in full size.

PSI:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/cont...o-just-spotted
On that thread ^ (:

Last edited by Serenapawfectpal3; 02-07-2011 at 05:29 PM..
Old 02-07-2011, 11:44 PM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Welcome to BI! (:
Old 02-08-2011, 01:46 AM
BearyCrazyLady
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by Cutiegirl99
Hi welcome to BI, I'm Cutigirl99 but you can call me Cutie. Your daughter is a Junior cybearguide if she has a blue hat.
Hope you have a fun time here!
Yup! THAT's the proper term! Thanks!...BTW...how on earth does the thing work? Obviously, I don't put the hat on, because - well, I'm not sure if when its being worn, if people ask for advice or whatnot. *giggles*...I'm the one WITH the questions myself! LOL

View Post Originally Posted by Serenapawfectpal3
So hey. Here I am, SerenaPaaaawwfectpal3 here to help
xD

Well first of all let me do the boring welcome stuff. Welcome to to BI (:
Okay let's skip the rest xDD

First of all. There was an event during September or something near to that where Jr. Cybearguides [wear blue hats with stars on top. Can also access the Jr.Cybearguide HQ] got free virtual bears that were able to walk around by clicking a button in their inventory. Through October members of the public could buy Virtual Bears and also received the benefit of allowing their bear to follow them. Furthermore virtual bears are not available any more so anybody without a virtual bear or Jr. Cybearguide bear cannot access this feature.

Now you asked about the Enchanted Pony. It was a bear [more like a pony xD] released last year during the Medieval theme in BABV. There was a Dragon available too as well as this. Their PSI's [items that come with them when you register them online on BABV] were rides and one was the one you saw. (:

Picture of the Pony:
Click the image to open in full size.

PSI:
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/cont...o-just-spotted
On that thread ^ (:
Yes, THATS the exact horse I was talking about!! It's BEAUTIFUL!!

View Post Originally Posted by AshelyPizzazz4
Hi there! Welcome to BI! (:
Hello back to ya'! Thanks for the welcome!!

View Post Originally Posted by ducky2713
If you are talking about a horse ride, the Enchanted Pony, which comes with the pony ride PSI, is $20 and may or may not be available at your local BABW. If it is not, which is very likely, as it came out a while ago, you can find it here.
As for a horse following someone, it means, as she said, they have purchased a virtual bear or were a JRCybear guide during October {?} of last year, and they are no longer available.
Thanks again ducky for the link! I actually called them earlier today (BABV), & found out something interesting 'bout that darn pony. Since I'm not 100% sure yet whats going on at this point, I will refrain from elaborating just yet. Promise to follow up once I am sure whats going on though!

May I ask a few more questions? How can I obtain a hotdog or a hamburger hat? In real life, I would NEVER EVER consider wearing such a ridiculous hat, but...hey, in BB, seems like a cute thing to have. I tried playing that hamburger game hoping that would unlock a hat... - nope! turns out that I make an awful burger though!

I have 90 million questions to ask still, but, I really do need to figure out how to leave rep here first, so...where's y'alls button for that?

Also, I am on a quest - the jungle one. Says that I have to find a gem underwater...ok...so, I figured out how to get a diving suit to visit a wrecked ship,...but...DUH!! Can't find a gem, &, when I go underwater, nothing happens, but well, swimming..???? I don't have a clue as to what I SHOULD be doing?...?help?
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT