BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline
Default the turtles wtc*:・゚✧

Click the image to open in full size.
welcome~!

turtles are reptiles who are super cute, here are some facts:

the first turtles date back to 220 million years ago
turtles' shells are made up of 50 different bones
two russian tortoises were sent into space in 1968 (they both came back safely!)
turtles don't have vocal chords but can still make noises o:
turtles don't have a diaphragm either but can still breathe by using their neck and other muscles
most turtles' favourite colours are red, orange and yellow
turtles hide their heads inside their shells when attacked by predators
the largest turtle is the leatherback sea turtle (which weighs up to 900kg!)
there are a lot of turtle species that are endangered ):

thanks for reading my wtc!
i hope you have fun chatting here yay

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:51 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

This is the most perfect WTC ever.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:55 AM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute

ah it's not that great aha my wtcs >
Old 05-10-2013, 11:58 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Turtles!!!! *brings out Poe* xD
Hey if anybody's here. (:
Old 05-10-2013, 11:59 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it is an awesome thread Alice, don't diss it meep.

And hey Ashton, how are you on? Aren't you in school? :O
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy

thanks guys :3 what's up?

also since this is my wtc i get to post all the gifs i want to hah
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:02 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Nm, you?

now I'm going to die from all the gifs thanks a lot.
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Yes, it is an awesome thread Alice, don't diss it meep.

And hey Ashton, how are you on? Aren't you in school? :O
Actually my dear Abby i'm in Tennessee with my other grandmother on vacation. haha I left Wednesday and i missed a Biology test but i can make that up. haha
Old 05-10-2013, 12:03 PM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Actually my dear Abby i'm in Tennessee with my other grandmother on vacation. haha I left Wednesday and i missed a Biology test but i can make that up. haha
Oooh, okay. I didn't know.
Are you having fun?
Old 05-10-2013, 12:05 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Oooh, okay. I didn't know.
Are you having fun?
It's okay. (:
Yeah we're going to go shopping soon so i'm just going to be on here until she is ready. I wish they had a Delias where i am but they don't! D:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, aloha i was here ♫, chocoluv was here :3, cutieindahouse!, directioner♥, fancy pants kaleigh, faye was here, feel the burn, i knew you were trouble, jalyn, jellybean_luv, love who you are ♥, madelyne, pkmn trainer red was here, savanah, savanahcute25, swiftie, taylor swift♥, woah_it's_jay