BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Coffee House

Closed Thread
Old 08-09-2013, 02:35 PM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default POYO! Huh, what's that? It's got to be The Kirby WTC!

Click the image to open in full size.
Molly said that I could make this.

Celebrating his 20th anniversary last year, the pink puffball is back - Kirby!
He's just so adorable! With an army of fans, the cutie pie is loved across the whole world. With nearly 20 games, an anime (cuteness overload) as well as starring in several manga series, he has earned his title as a hero.

His first appearance was in 1992 in the game 'Kirby's Dream Land'.
Shigeru Miyamoto originally wanted Kirby to be yellow but Masahiro Sakurai, the creator of Kirby, disagreed and wanted him to be pink.
He is currently voiced by Makiko Ohmoto.
Kirby has over 90 copy abilities, in the games and anime.
When Kirby eats an invincibility lollipop, he becomes Super Kirby. This means moves a lot faster and enemies can't hurt him.
In 'Kirby's Return To Dreamland', the 7 levels spell out the word 'CROWNED'. If you have completed the game, you will know why.
For a bit, Kirby was known as 'Twinkle Popopo'. XD
Kirby's signature copy ability was actually introduced in the second game in the series, 'Kirby's Adventure'. Before then, Kirby couldn't copy.
In 'Kirby's Dream Collection', in addition to the six Kirby games, there are 13 challenge levels, distributed among three worlds. They're called Happiness Hall, Apricot Apart and Last Land and spell out HAL, a reference to HAL Laboratories, developer of the Kirby games.

<('_'<) POYO! (>'_')>

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 08-09-2013 at 05:36 PM..
Old 08-09-2013, 04:37 PM
AliceDecember7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alice

AliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond reputeAliceDecember7 has a reputation beyond repute
 AliceDecember7 is offline Status: Offline

cute wtc! :3
Old 08-09-2013, 04:53 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Ahh you defeated my WTC D:

Yay 2nd post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:53 PM
XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivienneWinter2

XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX will become famous soon enough
 XxFairyWingsXBizarre88xX is offline Status: Offline

and Kirby was also a playable character in the Nintendo Gamecube game Super Smash Bros. Melee one of my personal favorites for the system.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:58 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Hello you cute little cupcakes! How are you?
Old 08-09-2013, 08:10 PM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

Rofl, cute picture
Old 08-09-2013, 08:15 PM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

Are you talking about the WCT picture?
How are you? BTW what kind of adventure are we going on?! : D

Last edited by I Love Taylor Lautner=); 08-09-2013 at 08:16 PM..
Old 08-09-2013, 10:30 PM
ky_9_07
Polar Bear
BABV Name: lyndiaries

ky_9_07 is on a distinguished road
 ky_9_07 is offline Status: Offline

Ahh cute!!
Old 08-10-2013, 01:12 AM
iLovePandas986
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Call me Panda♥

iLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the roughiLovePandas986 is a jewel in the rough
 iLovePandas986 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Are you talking about the WCT picture?
How are you? BTW what kind of adventure are we going on?! : D

Lol, both. Niall is perfect and the WTC is cute lol. Idk. hmmm. . . an adventure to Doncaster
Old 08-10-2013, 04:43 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BritneyBearHug791
Ahh you defeated my WTC D:

Yay 2nd post
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
#candiceisperf, alicelovesyou, atailsfangirlwashere, directioner♥, faye was here, love who you are ♥, paradise fears the turtle, please no, please yes, wait what