BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2011, 11:58 AM
harryadventurous216
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HarryAdventurous216

harryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to allharryadventurous216 is a name known to all
 harryadventurous216 is offline Status: Offline
Default I REALLY want the turkey back!

I wasn't a member of BABV in 2008 or 2009, and the first quarter of 2010, so i would like the turkey, farmhouse, etc. back for those of us who didn't join till later! Here is what I want back!:
  • The Halloween farmhouse! (Esspecially the Halloween photobooth!)
  • The elections!
  • The turkey running wild!
  • And much more!

Last edited by harryadventurous216; 11-02-2011 at 12:15 PM..
Old 11-02-2011, 01:42 PM
BethanAquarius
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BethanAquarius

BethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud ofBethanAquarius has much to be proud of
 BethanAquarius is offline Status: Offline

Ahh, I remember that wild wild turkey.... He was ADORABLE! Yeah, I would love to have all these stuff back!
Old 11-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Abbyalohabear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♕You can call me Abbs.♕

Abbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant futureAbbyalohabear has a brilliant future
 Abbyalohabear is offline Status: Offline

Yup it was really fun . ( I joined in 2008. ) They should really bring those things back for the people who were not there.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:41 PM
awesomechic
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Z-Z-Za-Zoey

awesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond reputeawesomechic has a reputation beyond repute
 awesomechic is offline Status: Offline

ah, how i loved those. i hope they consider it.
Old 11-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline

I remember the turkey ! hilarious & very cute !
Old 11-02-2011, 03:58 PM
ChristalCurlyfur
Trading Teddy

ChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to allChristalCurlyfur is a name known to all
 ChristalCurlyfur is offline Status: Offline

That stuff sounds awesome, I hope they do come back
Old 11-02-2011, 04:06 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe the elections will be back in 2012...?
As for the other stuff, idk if they will bring it back.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:43 PM
NickiNightingale4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NickiNightingale4

NickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to beholdNickiNightingale4 is a splendid one to behold
 NickiNightingale4 is offline Status: Offline

I did like those! I think they should bring them back, I still have all my voti stuff! (I joined in 2007)
Old 11-02-2011, 06:15 PM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

Even though I was a member back then, I would love to revisit the barn. It was fun. I wonder why they can't just leave it open.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:38 PM
summersurf57
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SummerSurf57

summersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud ofsummersurf57 has much to be proud of
 summersurf57 is offline Status: Offline

Omg, yes the turkey!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT