BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 11-12-2011, 07:16 PM
Dianagirlsrock
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Dianagirlsrock

Dianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura aboutDianagirlsrock has a spectacular aura about
 Dianagirlsrock is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: Tours

Afetr I gave my 10 first tours and received my credit . now whenever i give a tours its been like 5 already i never get the thingy saying how much tours i need to give ..
this happens or its a glitch? or you can just have 1 credit?
Best Answer - Posted by jessicacub76
Sometimes, it just doesn't tell you for a few days, but it still counts- one time i got this message: Thanks for being a GREAT junior cybearguide! I was worried but the next day it counted and it came up. if that doesn't work, i agree with Choco Devil,
e-mail BABV help.. (:
Old 11-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, congratz.
Try emailing vwhelp or clearing your cache.
Old 11-12-2011, 10:10 PM
Choco Devil
Polar Bear
BABV Name: яìℓìαиє.♥

Choco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to beholdChoco Devil is a splendid one to behold
 Choco Devil is offline Status: Offline

I read a notice and they said that for every 10 tours done, you will receive 1 credit so I guess that maybe it is a glitch. I think you are supposed to still get your credits. Try clearing your cache or you can email BV for help. I hope I helped and hope you get your matter resolved soon! 
Old 11-12-2011, 10:14 PM
jessicacub76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EYE tunes. xD

jessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to beholdjessicacub76 is a splendid one to behold
 jessicacub76 is offline Status: Offline

Sometimes, it just doesn't tell you for a few days, but it still counts- one time i got this message: Thanks for being a GREAT junior cybearguide! I was worried but the next day it counted and it came up. if that doesn't work, i agree with Choco Devil,
e-mail BABV help.. (:
Old 11-13-2011, 12:01 AM
AliceGemini29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AliceGemini29

AliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to beholdAliceGemini29 is a splendid one to behold
 AliceGemini29 is offline Status: Offline

I think you can only get 1 credit. After that, you don't get any more credits, but you can still continue giving tours.
Old 11-13-2011, 12:47 AM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

You might only be able to get 1 credit, because it's more fair that way.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT