BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-03-2012, 02:41 PM
ChocoLuv
Polar Bear
BABV Name: choco ☆

ChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to beholdChocoLuv is a splendid one to behold
 ChocoLuv is offline Status: Offline
Default I have met celebrities before.....

in my dream. I mean, why can't it be in REAL LIFE???
Why does it have to be in DREAMS????
I have met:
Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber (heh heh)
Demi Lovato
Taylor Swift

and I've met Megan Nicole (is she a celebrity or just a YouTube star?)

I want to meet... idk~! xD
Have you guys ever met any celebrity or YouTube star?
Old 01-03-2012, 03:09 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Ooh, maybe celebrities in your dreams has a significance or is some sort of special sign, but I don't know because I'm not a dream - reader.
I've never met any before unless you count athletes or journalists who have come to my school.
And as for the YouTube part, I think my friend is on there...
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

You know Eddie from that's so raven? I met him a long time ago with my friends xD I think it was like 2006.

I met a few others, but I'm not going to talk about them because the haters are gonna start coming in like a lion seeing his prey. x) I met two when I went to Hollywood a few weeks ago.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:13 PM
zoeyapril15943
Polar Bear

zoeyapril15943 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeyapril15943 has a spectacular aura aboutzoeyapril15943 has a spectacular aura about
 zoeyapril15943 is offline Status: Offline

I meet a Manchester United football player that is all.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:18 PM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

I have cousins who are on TV shows....
Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LocoBananas
I have cousins who are on TV shows....
No way!
Would it be against the rules for you to tell us who they are?(:
Old 01-03-2012, 03:22 PM
caitytouchdown
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Caitytouchdown(:

caitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to allcaitytouchdown is a name known to all
 caitytouchdown is offline Status: Offline

I met some baseball players when I was little.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:22 PM
AllieBubbles17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AllieBubbles17

AllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond reputeAllieBubbles17 has a reputation beyond repute
 AllieBubbles17 is offline Status: Offline

I forgot to add when I was little and in the hospital, I got to meet stars from the local NFL team and Baseball... they have retired but are legends. They took a picture with me (:

I also know someone who sings... and they are frequently on TV.
Old 01-03-2012, 03:23 PM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by carlysoccerbear45
No way!
Would it be against the rules for you to tell us who they are?(:
One from my moms side of the family is in "Lie to Me" and two from my dad's side of the family are in "Why Am I Still Single"
Old 01-03-2012, 03:24 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LocoBananas
One from my moms side of the family is in "Lie to Me" and two from my dad's side of the family are in "Why Am I Still Single"
WOW.
That's super cool.(:
I don't suppose you've been in any of them or have you?(;
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
hailey $wag, lyn loves bieber<3, reca !!