BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Probably You'll Forget. XD

Dreamerst2 is on a distinguished road
 Dreamerst2 is offline Status: Offline

[Chapter Three] White sparks?And who is she?

As Tessa looks at herself she noticed her eyes changing their colors to an aqua mixed with green color and her hair was darker than ever. "Is that me?No I am just dreaming too," She assured herself. She looked at her hand the white sparks were still there.
The Blackout was not over. The emergency lights were on.
"Teachers Do not release no student! Keep students at the classrooms!" The Principal announced. Tessa looked at herself in the mirror again.
"What will everyone say about me? I look so different too..Will they recognize me?" She thought worriedly.
"Ah, dont worry they will!" A cheerful voice responded. Tessa turned around alarmed. " Sorry for not introducing myself. I am Xoe. Its a releif that you are here by yourself. Or else people will..Um I dunno.."The blue haired girl said.
Tessa just eyed her. "what do you want?" She asked as she looked at her green eyes.

She just eyed her. "I am your instructor. I'll teach you how to control your magic," Xoe said.
"You must be joking! This is just a dream!" Tessa exclaimed as she studied her hand the white sparks turned blue." You are just 13 like me you dont know anything about this anyways, And...and I never seen you around here before, Xoe."

"Tessa...Tessa...Tessa do age matter? First realize that you aren't yourself at this moment! Its not just plain old magic like those magician and I ain't 13 anyways I am 117 year old," Xoe said.
Tessa was shocked.
"117? Are you serious?" Tessa asked.
"Nope I was just kidding , My age is not something you should worry about anyways...So your last name is Wanamaker?cool,"She said.

"Teachers Students will be release early today at 1:00 p.m! Teachers release students normally and dont let em go before we announce! Thank you for your support!" The principal announced.

"Tessa come with me..." Xoe said.
"Why? I don't know you! Your prob a stranger acts nicely and everything!" Tessa exclaimed. Xoe just looked at her and suddenly grabbed her arm dragging her out of the restroom.
Old 07-25-2011, 07:24 PM
cheetahc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: *looks Around*where's a pencil

cheetahc is on a distinguished road
 cheetahc is offline Status: Offline

Love the story! I would like to read more!
Old 07-25-2011, 10:38 PM
NataliePopstar104
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HEYYYY

NataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to allNataliePopstar104 is a name known to all
 NataliePopstar104 is offline Status: Offline

Loved the new updates! =)
Old 07-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear

ah thanks.
Old 07-26-2011, 09:49 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

Intriguing new chapter you have there! Keep on writing please!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 10:00 AM
AbigailAwesome119
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥Natawiee

AbigailAwesome119 will become famous soon enough
 AbigailAwesome119 is offline Status: Offline

omg i cant wait for the next chapter
Old 07-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear

[Chapter four]A new Place

Xoe said some words that Tessa couldn't make out. After she finished what she said there was a huge opening between them.
"What is this! Were not heading to the black hole are we?Oh Xoe I don't
wanna die I am to young!!!" Tessa exclaimed as she pulled away from her.
"Who said you were gonna die?" Xoe chuckled. "Anyways right now is the perfect time no one will know...And of course, this ain't a black hole dummy! Were teleporting to the place I came from!Wow you're so silly you know?"
Tessa just eyed her. "Fine then but don't drag me like if I was a doll...I have legs okay!" Tessa insisted.
"Fine but hurry up!"
Tessa got up and followed behind Xoe, as she entered the hole her whole body seem to move fast...Faster than a roller coaster could make it.

When the ride was over Tessa blinked. The room they were was empty. "Wow...you sure do take a long time!" Xoe said. "Its was fun right?Now c'mon we better meet the rest! Your joining us for a part time an-"She was cut off.
"What do you mean? I am not staying here! You dont know how my mother will get knowing i am gone...I am sorry Xoe but I can't I just gotta go home," Tessa told her.
Xoe rolled her eyes. "Hello? I think you mother knows all right! She was knowing all the time! So dont worry! C'mon we better get going..Or else he will get mad for gettin' there so late!" Xoe said as she grabbed her arm taking her out of there.
As she noticed the place looked strange. There were a lot of people just like them. Teen and kids..And several Adults. Tessa looked at her hands the sparks in her hand left.
"What is this place?"Tessa thought. She was going to ask Xoe but she kept it for herself. There were statues of people. They passed a fountain that was called the magical water of healing. She passed people that had cute animals...Magical animals.
"where are we heading?"Tessa asked.
"You'll see soon," Xoe just responded.

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
Intriguing new chapter you have there! Keep on writing please!!!
Thanks...I will dont worry

Originally Posted by AbigailAwesome119
omg i cant wait for the next chapter
I'll be on soon!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 01:20 PM
cheetahc
Polar Bear
BABV Name: *looks Around*where's a pencil

cheetahc is on a distinguished road
 cheetahc is offline Status: Offline

ohhh dont tell me they gonna meet new charries????
Ummm...This story is interesting...Kool
Old 07-26-2011, 01:31 PM
Dreamerst2
Polar Bear

yup but I dont wanna ruin the fun of entertainment of writting.LOLz
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blue bug :o), brooklyn(:, catholics ftw <3, cheetah rocks <3 jk..., cheetahc, natz!! ♥