BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by chococat663
Its not really a kids site, its mainly aimed at teens/young adults, but there are some kids on there. There are tons of kids/teens sites that allow personal info, but giving out the personal info is always optional, so theres no need to freak out. You are probably just used to being on really strict sites like this.
Yehh. I've been on a few weird sites where you can give out ALL your info. That actually how my cousin met her um, er, friend........that's a boy. xD I just like sites like these where it IS very strict because I know what can happen.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:15 PM
chococat663
Polar Bear

chococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond reputechococat663 has a reputation beyond repute
 chococat663 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jessluv4babv
Yehh. I've been on a few weird sites where you can give out ALL your info. That actually how my cousin met her um, er, friend........that's a boy. xD I just like sites like these where it IS very strict because I know what can happen.
I actually prefer sites that are far less strict because i don't like being treated like a little kid (and on super strict sites i sometimes fell like i am being treated like that) i know that the rules are there to protect the younger members, but it sometimes leaves the older members feeling trapped. I also don't see what the big deal about ages/grade/etc. is, but *shrugs* I enjoy coming to this site and seeing my friends, so because i want to remain on this site so i can see my friends, i follow the rules that are set in place (even if i don't agree with them sometimes)
You can still be relatively safe on sites that all you to give out all of your info because its always option. If you don't feel safe you can use a fake name and give a fake age/location/etc.

Last edited by chococat663; 07-26-2011 at 12:17 PM..
Old 07-26-2011, 07:41 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

Sounds like a stalker
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
anime.fanatical.wuz.here, blue bug :o), catholics ftw <3, cookiesmaster<3, rainbow.dash.was.here, xstayawakex