BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2015, 06:34 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline
Default Bearville will close at midnight tonight!

It's closing at midnight So sad.
Old 03-30-2015, 06:39 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Mark21
It's closing at midnight So sad.
Woah, what?! Midnight tonight?! Well, looks like I'm gonna pull an all nighter. And idk about the party happening tomorrow, though. ;-;

But, what time zone, though?

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 03-30-2015 at 06:41 PM..
Old 03-30-2015, 06:40 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

Are you sure it is not midnight tomorrow night? Because they said the last day to play is March 31, 2015...
Old 03-30-2015, 06:47 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

I just called Bearquarters and they told me midnight

I hope they meant midnight tomorrow i have so much i wanna take pics of :/

Last edited by Mark21; 03-30-2015 at 06:48 PM..
Old 03-30-2015, 07:40 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I would have thought they meant 11.59pm EST on 31st March by 'midnight'?
Old 03-30-2015, 07:42 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

I just spent 15 minutes waiting on hold for a customer service rep at BABW. I was told that it will be closing at 11:59 CST tomorrow. I made it clear that it was very important to have the correct information - she put me on hold and came back with tomorrow night. BQ seems to need to get their facts straight! There is a big difference!

Anyone else want to call and see what information you get and post here for us?

1-877-789-BEAR (2327)

Last edited by karenbearhug; 03-30-2015 at 07:44 PM..
Old 03-30-2015, 07:48 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
I just spent 15 minutes waiting on hold for a customer service rep at BABW. I was told that it will be closing at 11:59 CST tomorrow. I made it clear that it was very important to have the correct information - she put me on hold and came back with tomorrow night. BQ seems to need to get their facts straight! There is a big difference!

Anyone else want to call and see what information you get and post here for us?

1-877-789-BEAR (2327)
You're right, there is a big difference! Thanks for calling!

So that is 1:00 AM where I am...
Old 03-30-2015, 07:50 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
CambriaSpeedRacer is online now Status: Online

10:00 pm tomorrow. Hopefully I can make it.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:08 PM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

I got all the screencaps needed of my cub condo . . . *sigh* it'll never be the same. I'll miss it.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:09 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I still need to take plenty of photos
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot, doomsday, frogs rule!!!