BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 12-12-2010, 02:36 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline
Default I'm a co star on the chloe rocks show lol

I was on stage i was like yay

Here is a pic

Click the image to open in full size.

he he must be a glitch, I took more photos and i will upload them later
Old 12-12-2010, 02:38 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

hahaha...cool! You look huge compared to them!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:38 PM
Jessluv4babv
Banned
BABV Name: JessicaAdventureBear636

Jessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of lightJessluv4babv is a glorious beacon of light
 Jessluv4babv is offline Status: Offline

LUCKY! I wanna be famous! ROFL! Yeah probably a glitch. But a cool and lucky glitch. lol!
Old 12-12-2010, 02:40 PM
isabelyourock4
Polar Bear

isabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud ofisabelyourock4 has much to be proud of
 isabelyourock4 is offline Status: Offline

LOL cool but it isn't a glitch it is an update they let you on stage now isn't that cool? LOL XD YOUR FAMOUS
Old 12-12-2010, 02:44 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of

omg, I never knew that lol, I was like omg I AM FAMOUS (sorry for caps)

And yeah I do look really big compared to them lol and did you notice victoria looks quite old in that picture, like wrinkly rofl
Old 12-12-2010, 02:52 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by alicecoolgirl
I was on stage i was like yay

Here is a pic

Click the image to open in full size.

he he must be a glitch, I took more photos and i will upload them later
Cool

View Post Originally Posted by Jessluv4babv
LUCKY! I wanna be famous! ROFL! Yeah probably a glitch. But a cool and lucky glitch. lol!
Yes it's a glitch guys. A beary cool glitch in my opinion
Old 12-12-2010, 02:52 PM
irmanoo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: celiacuddles14

irmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant futureirmanoo has a brilliant future
 irmanoo is offline Status: Offline

*Gasp* Your famous! xDD
Old 12-12-2010, 03:15 PM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy

I know lol, Its such a cool glitch, he he i'm famous, I am victoria justices co-star whoop whoop rofl
Old 12-12-2010, 03:23 PM
lauracamper12
Polar Bear

lauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to beholdlauracamper12 is a splendid one to behold
 lauracamper12 is offline Status: Offline

Nice Alice, I'm like really talking to a famous person!o:
Old 12-12-2010, 05:36 PM
PinkStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: StarPink555

PinkStar has a spectacular aura aboutPinkStar has a spectacular aura about
 PinkStar is offline Status: Offline

that also happened to me, and i got a picture with victoria!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alma<3, colleen♥, laura<3