BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Special Events

Closed Thread
Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 AM
AmandaBearLove
Banned
BABV Name: AmandaBearDiva200

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough
 AmandaBearLove is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Spikefan2004
I am going to New York in December. And I will be going to BABW. Is the mascot always available, or was it just for today? I already have a stadium animal, but I would like to see it up close, to see if I want to get it. I will most likely get some more pins, and clothes for my animal.
If you're talking about the original Mr. Met then he was only available for that one day. If you're talking about the bear, then yes he's available, not sure how available he will be when you get here in December but for now he is.

He's not the only bear that is unique to New York. There is the I Heart NY bear, along with the other baseball teams, the NY Yankees (available in blue and pink) and the NY Mets (not just the mascot Mr. Met) and then there's the football team, the NY Giants and the NY Jets. There is so much to choose from, but I'm sure you'll have a great time choosing the one you love.
Old 08-26-2008, 02:02 PM
kaceybeemine2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kaceybeemine2

kaceybeemine2 is on a distinguished road
 kaceybeemine2 is offline Status: Offline
Talking cool

i live in ******* but i just moved so i have not got the chance to go to babv yet but i will go promise

Please don't post where you live. - Amanda

Last edited by AmandaBearLove; 08-26-2008 at 06:17 PM..
Old 08-26-2008, 02:10 PM
frenchtoast
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alyfullofhugs

frenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to allfrenchtoast is a name known to all
 frenchtoast is offline Status: Offline

LOL! Looks funny but cool!
does the mets person head is shape of a baseball?
Old 08-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Cutie411
Sage Bear
BABV Name: Call me Cristina[x No H[;

Cutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond reputeCutie411 has a reputation beyond repute
 Cutie411 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmandaBearLove
According to his birth certificate he's 22" and 18oz. Mr Met personally can't be bought online, you do get a Mascot Bear which comes with a baseball uniform which you can choose the color of. His PSI is the #1 Fan Hand.
wow! that's a big bab 22" and really heavy! my heaviest animal is only about 14oz. but that looks cute!
Old 08-26-2008, 10:16 PM
colinpink
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: colinpink

colinpink is on a distinguished road
 colinpink is offline Status: Offline

he is unique and looks funny LOL
I would love to see him
Old 08-26-2008, 10:28 PM
estherapril
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Estherapril

estherapril will become famous soon enough
 estherapril is offline Status: Offline
Default wow!

lol must be huge i have read the build a bear workshop site its the biggest babw store in the world!!!!
Old 08-27-2008, 01:01 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned

AmandaBearLove will become famous soon enoughAmandaBearLove will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by estherapril
lol must be huge i have read the build a bear workshop site its the biggest babw store in the world!!!!
I always laugh when I get that question because to us it seems pretty small. I guess it may be huge considering that it also includes build-a-dino, friends to be made, eat with your bear hands cafe and party rooms. But I always compare it with FAO Schwartz and Toys R Us and it's pretty small.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:35 PM
brooklynn2hip104
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: brook :]

brooklynn2hip104 is on a distinguished road
 brooklynn2hip104 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AmandaBearLove
I always laugh when I get that question because to us it seems pretty small. I guess it may be huge considering that it also includes build-a-dino, friends to be made, eat with your bear hands cafe and party rooms. But I always compare it with FAO Schwartz and Toys R Us and it's pretty small.
do they still have the retired ones like the friendly frog i have the friendly frog i made it there @ my cousins 1st birthday there it was my first babw
Old 08-28-2008, 10:57 PM
AmandaBearLove
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by brooklynn2hip104
do they still have the retired ones like the friendly frog i have the friendly frog i made it there @ my cousins 1st birthday there it was my first babw
No they're just like any other buildabear store and don't have any retired animal. I sure wish they did though, there are a few that we're missing from the Sesame Street limited edition set.
Old 08-29-2008, 05:24 PM
pablo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: pamelabearsrock

pablo is on a distinguished road
 pablo is offline Status: Offline

i am going to that babw this unday how much does mr met cost? i want to buy him and what are the exclusive build a bears that that store has that others don't i need info fast help!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT