BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > BearvilleInsider Contests!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-30-2009, 11:57 PM
GabyPawfectPal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Rachel. xD

GabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the roughGabyPawfectPal is a jewel in the rough
 GabyPawfectPal is offline Status: Offline
Talking I wish...

Wish for me:

I wish that someday, I would be a guitarist/singer.

Wish for others:

I wish that everyone would believe and trust in God and Jesus.

~GabyPawfectPal
Old 12-01-2009, 12:00 AM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I wish for a great holiday and new year. I wish that every kid will get to celebrate the holidays with their familys.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

My wish for Christmas this year is for a healthy and happy coming year for myself (this year hasn't been so great for myself; i came down with pneumonia back in September), and for a new laptop, my old faithful is finally winding down to her last giga bites, and if santa can maybe squeeze in a Nintendo Wii in his sack for me then that would be really great =0).

As for my family, i wish them nothing but happiness and everything that their hearts may want and more, and of course the new 2009 Hess race car for my son and husband (they've been going nuts for it ever since they saw it on the tv).

Happy Holidays everyone =0)
Old 12-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Piealamode
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JadeMusicLuvr13

Piealamode will become famous soon enoughPiealamode will become famous soon enough
 Piealamode is offline Status: Offline

I wish for some earphones, and I wish my mom a day off from work like she always wanted. xD
Old 12-01-2009, 12:28 AM
shastagirl11
Polar Bear
BABV Name: stephbballbear12

shastagirl11 is on a distinguished road
 shastagirl11 is offline Status: Offline

I wish my friend would like me forever and that I could fix the mistakes I have made in life!

I wish everyone who is less fortunate than me could be having the best time of their life from Christmas until the day they pass away!

(I would really like to be the 4th or 5th place winner since I already have the 1st-3rd place winners' gifts. However, anything would still be nice!)

Thanks for the contest!!!
Old 12-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Spikefan2004
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSuperBear

Spikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud ofSpikefan2004 has much to be proud of
 Spikefan2004 is offline Status: Offline

For me I wish for a trip to New York for a week.
For someone else I wish for them to get there dream car.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:38 AM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

For Me:
This Christmas I wish for bears to give to those in need of a furry friend.

For Someone Else:
I wish my friend gets cured from her diseaseand that she feels all better this time around.

*Thanks for this opportunity BearvilleInsider! Happy Holidays! :
Old 12-01-2009, 12:43 AM
PinkieRadiant
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkie

PinkieRadiant is on a distinguished road
 PinkieRadiant is offline Status: Offline

I wish I do well on my finals and that my best friend gets into the first college of her choice.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 AM
PikaBlu
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ɲįķįβąŋąŋą25

PikaBlu is on a distinguished road
 PikaBlu is offline Status: Offline

Wish for me: I wish that I will get a laptop for Christmas

Wish for someone else: I wish that my friend gets better from the flu, she has been sick for a week now.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:19 AM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

I wish:
For me: I wish i could get a Build-a-bear for christmas!
For others: I wish my bff gets the internet and goes on toontown! I'm trying to help her...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
2hip58 waz really here, abp1 waz hereeeee!!! (:, addie was here!, aj2hip1231 was here, austin2hip129 was here!, blaze wants a bear, blaze waz here, happy holidays everyone!, happy holidays! :3, jess sez merry christmas!, kkm waz here, libbyluv2sing99 :), merry christamas!, michaela was here xxx, panda waz here, redstar55wuzhere, sparklelife was here!, yoda likes cheese