BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2010, 05:23 AM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Zoey2Hip24522
Cece gets on my nerves. She ISN'T funny at all, and when she is, it's for kids 6 and under. (sorry not trying to be mean.)

I agree.

Really? So HM was just a spin-off?

I agree.

SWAC, WOWP, HMF and SLOD are the only ones I like.

I know! Fish, Underwater..

Oh, I listened. xD.
Wait, I didn't listen, I read. xD.

POTF was awesome.

SIU is very annoying sometimes. (no offence.)
not necessarily a spinoff but a copied idea... You guys should check out the first episode of Jem (it's from 1985 but still an enjoyable show you guys can relate to, it was very advanced for its age) If you watch the first four episodes you'll see what I mean
Old 12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I wish there was more Studio DC Almost Live...
I really like the muppets and it was actually funny, not cringey like some of the shows. I never actually laugh, when watching Disney, it's just re-used jokes mainly and no actual morals of the story...
Old 12-09-2010, 03:17 PM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline

I still watch them, but I don't necessarily like them. I like to record the series for the old shows that come on when I'm at school or something.

I can't believe WOWP is about to leave. At least they have Good Luck Charlie..that show's hilarious That Pair of Kings show is probably the worst idea for a show you could think of. Put together Mitchel Musso and that random Doc Shaw guy for a hit tv series...you wish (no offense), but at least the theme song's good lol
At least Nickelodeon is still good rofl
Old 12-09-2010, 09:45 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

I prefer cartoons, especially Scooby Doo and Rugrats. I think it's an improvement but I really do miss it when it was actually funny.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:38 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by LocoBananas
not necessarily a spinoff but a copied idea... You guys should check out the first episode of Jem (it's from 1985 but still an enjoyable show you guys can relate to, it was very advanced for its age) If you watch the first four episodes you'll see what I mean
sounds cool(:
Old 12-11-2010, 02:12 PM
SChickie1
Banned
BABV Name: Susan

SChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud ofSChickie1 has much to be proud of
 SChickie1 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CourtneyApril351
I like Sonny With A Chance, Fish Hooks, WOWP, Good Luck Charlie, and Suite Life on Deck.
Personally, I watch Shake It Up! without laughing. Yes, Disney Channel is failing with shows, but that is because they target 8-12 and younger. Nick is more 8+. I really enjoy Playhouse Disney, it brings back old memories and I just love Mickey Mouse. They should've kept Toon Disney, I miss House of Mickey. I don't like Nick because of what it made my 4 year-old sister said to me. DisneyXD has one show I watch (Zeke & Luther), but other than that, nothing. I mostly watch Cartoon Network shows, like MAD, Regular Show, Adventure Time, Star Wars: The Clone Wars. I love Disney, but I think DC is failing.
I think they still do have Toon Disney but you have to buy it now. Like House of Mouse, the Goof Troop, stuff like that.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:35 PM
SelenaSkater28
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: → SelenaSkater28 ←

SelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura aboutSelenaSkater28 has a spectacular aura about
 SelenaSkater28 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah I agree. The old shows like That's So Raven, Life with Derek, etc. were really good and actually made me laugh. Now I think that DC shows are just...bleh. I stopped watching DC like a year ago, mostly due to my love for anime xD and because I grew out of it, but I saw commercials of the new shows and it just looked...I dunno...weird. =\
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
blueberries, blueberries_are_da_bomb, carley, cubby [:, get_this_rat_off_my_head, ilikellamas, kingdom hearts ftw, mea, seasonsgreetings-snewdles, what an ugly spider, what the santa!