BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 11-24-2010, 09:44 PM
alexandraangel48
Knut
BABV Name: alexandraangel48

alexandraangel48 is on a distinguished road
 alexandraangel48 is offline Status: Offline
Wink Hey BI !!

Hi I am Alexandraangel48.. uhh i have4 buildabears and uhh... I have a youtube account with only 1 video (I just stared making them) I <3 Babv and I wanna know more about bi

-Alexandraangel48
Attached Images
File Type: jpg babv utube.jpg (31.4 KB, 6 views)
Old 11-24-2010, 10:15 PM
Alma sunshine 2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: alma ♡

Alma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant futureAlma sunshine 2 has a brilliant future
 Alma sunshine 2 is offline Status: Offline

Hello
Welcome to bi (Bearville insider)
To add friends you need to be a polar bear
A polar bear is when you have 10 or more posts.
Don't type in red or blue it is only for admins and mods.
Any question v.m (Vistor message)
Have fun and remember be safe!(;
Old 11-24-2010, 10:24 PM
allstarweekendfan07
Polar Bear

allstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant futureallstarweekendfan07 has a brilliant future
 allstarweekendfan07 is offline Status: Offline

Hi welcome to bi!
don't type in blue and red for admins and mods
if you need any Questions come to my profile and ask me! : )
Old 11-24-2010, 10:41 PM
Cookie014
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Skylar c;

Cookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura aboutCookie014 has a spectacular aura about
 Cookie014 is offline Status: Offline
Default Heyy! :]]

Hey Alexandra!
I hope you enjoy it here in BI!
And BABV(:
I'll add u so we can be friends to get you started!!
Enjoy Alexandra!
Old 11-24-2010, 10:45 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, welcome to BI! How are you?(:
Old 11-24-2010, 11:23 PM
Ashleynesses
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katiebee259

Ashleynesses is on a distinguished road
 Ashleynesses is offline Status: Offline

Well it is a great site glad you joined don't for get to read the FAQ let me know if you need any help
Old 11-24-2010, 11:31 PM
babygirl75
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: valeria

babygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud ofbabygirl75 has much to be proud of
 babygirl75 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size. VM ME ANYTIME! 8D

Hi im Babygirl75 Feel free to vm me! Follow the bi rules. There is alot to follow. I hope you make friends here in BI.

-VM stands for visitor message. You can post a vsior message when you are looking on someones profile
-To add friends, go to the persons profile, scroll down and you should see a box full of friends. to add friends,you must have over ten posts.
-To access the trading den, you need to become a trading teddy. you must have.. 100+ non-fluff posts, been a member longer then a month, read the rules and agree to them, and you have to be familiar with the community.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "User CP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

Stars!!!!
10 - 99 posts: 0 stars
100 - 499 posts: 1 star
500 - 999 posts:2 stars
1000 - 2499 posts: 3 stars
2500 - 4999 posts: 4 stars
5000+ posts: 5 stars

This is a little bit of info on some of the sections.
General Discussion
Feel free to talk about anything related to Bear Ville!

Yikes! I need help!!
Post your BI forum or BABV questions and problems in our Q&A-style forum here! Check out our Guides and How-to's here as well!

Cub Condos
Is yours a hotel, a spa, a vacation resort or a country farmhouse? Share your creative side!

Make sure you read the rules and FAQ
and. Never post in red or blue as those coors are reserved for mods and admins.

Never post links outside he link secion unlesss you are shoing member where something is.

Never give out personal info or photos of you.

Do NOT talk about trading outside of the trading den as it is not permited.
Old 11-24-2010, 11:36 PM
maggiesprinkles43
Trading Teddy

maggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to allmaggiesprinkles43 is a name known to all
 maggiesprinkles43 is offline Status: Offline

Why hello there and welcome to BI. My name is Maggie and I would love to show you around. If you have any questions I would be honored to answer them. Although, if you have any BIG questions, I suggest you ask a mod(moderator) or admin(administrator). They know a ton about BI. Oh, and don't write in red or blue. They are for mods, admins, and other members of the staff only. Well, I hope you have read the rules and i wish you a furbulous time here on BI.
Your friend,
Maggie
Old 11-25-2010, 01:33 AM
AshelyPizzazz4
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AshelyPizzazz4

AshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura aboutAshelyPizzazz4 has a spectacular aura about
 AshelyPizzazz4 is offline Status: Offline

Hi there! Welcome to BI!
Old 11-25-2010, 12:15 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
ashelypizzazz4 =), carley, juliabearfun21