BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2009, 11:16 AM
ilikepanda
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sunnymay2

ilikepanda is a jewel in the roughilikepanda is a jewel in the roughilikepanda is a jewel in the rough
 ilikepanda is offline Status: Offline
Default Unanswered: Accidently

Some girl traded with me my bunny glasses for her pudsy bandana and i accidently clicked the accept! I loved my bunny glasses!!!!!! I furgot to make it hidden!!!!!!!!! : '(
Old 03-15-2009, 11:26 AM
LittleC
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CarolynCuddles25

LittleC will become famous soon enough
 LittleC is offline Status: Offline

I'm really sorry about that. Maybe you can ask that person to trade with you again.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:33 AM
ilikepanda
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Sunnymay2

ilikepanda is a jewel in the roughilikepanda is a jewel in the roughilikepanda is a jewel in the rough
 ilikepanda is offline Status: Offline

well i dont remember their id and i dont think i added them if i buy a retired bear i can get the spring bunny
Old 03-15-2009, 11:37 AM
kerryyourock14
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: kerryyourock14 thats me

kerryyourock14 is on a distinguished road
 kerryyourock14 is offline Status: Offline

dont worry be happy !
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline
Default Oh NO!!

I am so sorry to hear that!
Always remember to hide your most valued things!!
Maybe in the future you can get an animal with an open birthcertificate that lets you chooose so you can replace them.
Good luck!
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39 AM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

Try emailing vhelp@buildabear.com. Tell them the situation, and maybe they'll help.
Old 03-16-2009, 01:23 AM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

I lost my dress boutique. So don't worry.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:19 AM
bearhugs
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ShyanneArtistBear

bearhugs is on a distinguished road
 bearhugs is offline Status: Offline

It is unfortunate that this happened to you, I am truly sorry.

I just posted to another post very similiar to yours.

This is what I posted...
This in the past as happened to me, not just once but a few times. How easily it can be done Oops! Would I or did I report them, not at all. Why would I do that, when it was me that clicked the paw, maybe by accident, but the bottom line was that I did click it. Is BABV going to do anything about it, not at all. They have put many safety features in place to protect trading,,,you can block trades, able to hide items, tells you when a trade is fair or unfair, you have the option to cancel the trade... Really it is up to the individual to pay attention when they are involved in a trade. Its only you that can click that paw, nobody else can do it for you.

My words of advice is always be focused and careful when trading. Also I would not chat when in a trade, that can be very distracting. Happy Trading!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:47 AM
monkeycat89
Banned
BABV Name: AliciaBear6

monkeycat89 is on a distinguished road
 monkeycat89 is offline Status: Offline

I've lost many items through trades. My computer likes to freeze while I'm on buildabear. I emailed them and they pretty much said there is nothing they can do about it.

(when my computer froze it would always click accept even if i never clicked my mouse nor was it near the accept button!) I'm still mad about it.... so now I don't bother using my computer!
Old 03-16-2009, 04:54 AM
bearhugs
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ShyanneArtistBear

bearhugs is on a distinguished road
 bearhugs is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by monkeycat89
I've lost many items through trades. My computer likes to freeze while I'm on buildabear. I emailed them and they pretty much said there is nothing they can do about it.

(when my computer froze it would always click accept even if i never clicked my mouse nor was it near the accept button!) I'm still mad about it.... so now I don't bother using my computer!
Are you serious, Wow! throw the computer out the window. If that happened to me everytime my computer froze, I wouldn't have any items left. I know sometimes when my computer goes blank or freezes, I think did the other person actually get any of my items, after logging back in I always check. So far so good! I am truly sorry that this has happened to you many times.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT