BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2015, 02:05 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by RachelGirl192
I am not interested in them at all. What a waste of money instead of supporting bearville.
Agreed.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:07 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

It's pretty sad I mean there was a lot to do online, but when it comes to using a phone device or an iPad, then it limits you to what you can do. Personally I don't really want to get into Promise Pets or anything I mean it can't be better than our Bearville.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

lmaoo this is so pathetic, so they really think that's going to be more popular than bearville? if they can't keep bearville running then how are they going to maintain an app?
I'm sorry I'm just really annoyed at this whole bearville thing ://
Old 04-06-2015, 05:58 PM
BarbieButterCup12Barbie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BarbieButterCup12

BarbieButterCup12Barbie will become famous soon enough
 BarbieButterCup12Barbie is offline Status: Offline

No.

If they think 'Promise Pets' will ever compare to BABV, they are so, so wrong.
Old 04-06-2015, 07:45 PM
TygerStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KittyAngel1852

TygerStar will become famous soon enough
 TygerStar is offline Status: Offline
Default Promise Pets?

I hate to say it but Promise Pets sounds almost like a rip-off of Foo Pets. The only difference between that and Foo Pets is that you can't buy a real toy Foo Pet, at least not yet! Go see www.foopets.com/ it's free to join and to play but you get more if you pay for it. I pay $4.99 per month for it. And I tell you, the flash game is exactly like taking care of a real life pet. You feed it, you water it, you take it for walks (or clean the litter box if it's a cat), you can play ball with it, too. It's cute and it's fun but it's no Bearville! And if I would pay for Foo Pets, I would certainly have paid for Bearville if they had asked me. I don't have a smart phone or a tablet, so Promise Pets mean nothing to me. It's not something I could ever download and play in, even if I wanted to. Why would I when I can just go play at Foo Pets?! This is no substitute for our wonderful world in Bearville! I think the Promise Pets themselves are rather cute, but I don't care about buying one. I'd rather have Bearville back! New CEO? What happened to Maxine???
Old 04-06-2015, 09:47 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

I'm not boycotting Build-a-Bear, and there is a chance I might get Promise Pets. Nothing I'd buy online, though. I'd need to see them in a store.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:46 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

They could of made bearville mobile friendly. Since it runs on flash it doesn't load on mobile devices like phones, tablets, ipods. It would of been better to get a mobile bearville instead of these new apps they are coming out with.
Old 04-06-2015, 10:56 PM
CambriaSpeedRacer
Polar Bear
BABV Name: CambriaSpeedRacer on Worlize!

CambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to allCambriaSpeedRacer is a name known to all
 CambriaSpeedRacer is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tweety
They could of made bearville mobile friendly. Since it runs on flash it doesn't load on mobile devices like phones, tablets, ipods. It would of been better to get a mobile bearville instead of these new apps they are coming out with.
Agreed. No doubt about it.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:14 AM
MollyFlyer
BABV Name: MollyFlyer

MollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant futureMollyFlyer has a brilliant future
 MollyFlyer is offline Status: Offline

This honestly seems like a bad idea. I mean, the Promise Pets concept seems to be nudging kids toward taking care of their stuffed animal like a real pet, but . . . seriously? No cat is going to let you shove it into a dress without shredding your arms.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:22 AM
NeonSmiley : )
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Used to be ValarieAdventure37

NeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond reputeNeonSmiley : ) has a reputation beyond repute
 NeonSmiley : ) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MollyFlyer
This honestly seems like a bad idea. I mean, the Promise Pets concept seems to be nudging kids toward taking care of their stuffed animal like a real pet, but . . . seriously? No cat is going to let you shove it into a dress without shredding your arms.
Totally true!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bewarethecyclopscat, fakecyclopscat, frogs rule!!!