BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.
 
 



Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Reply
  #41001  
Old 04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Ashleighsinger4's Avatar
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,208
Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
literally me haha!
Do you remember confession avvies? Wow they were popular xD
Reply With Quote
  #41002  
Old 04-02-2014, 07:21 PM
baileywaterfall76's Avatar
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,799
baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Do you remember confession avvies? Wow they were popular xD
I never understood those xD I would make graphics and there was also the fact I was confused how people were making them xD It was one of those trends I just never stood lol
Reply With Quote
  #41003  
Old 04-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Ashleighsinger4's Avatar
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 7,208
Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
I never understood those xD I would make graphics and there was also the fact I was confused how people were making them xD It was one of those trends I just never stood lol
I used to be obsessed with them lol xD
Reply With Quote
  #41004  
Old 04-12-2014, 05:45 PM
ClaireBear8956's Avatar
ClaireBear8956
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClaireBear8956
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10
ClaireBear8956 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBear8956 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
I used to be obsessed with them lol xD
Me too lol
Reply With Quote
  #41005  
Old 07-06-2014, 07:58 AM
HoneyBanana30's Avatar
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,969
HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default

I'm not sure if anyone still goes on here, but - yeah...

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Here is a graphic I made not too sure why it is so big! It's quite simple.
Click the image to open in full size.
I love this! ^^
What did you use to make it?
The only thing I would say is to maybe take the picture outside instead of indoors. :3 Also, if you added a couple of effects (like hue, saturation, etc.) it would look nice.
You've done a great job! *\(^o^)/*

I made a 'Kagerou Project' thing:

Click the image to open in full size.

W.I.P GIF:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Background layers:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Tools: PhotoFiltre & Paint Tool SAI.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-06-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #41006  
Old 07-12-2014, 12:26 AM
cookiesmaster's Avatar
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,284
cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I'm not sure if anyone still goes on here, but - yeah...



I love this! ^^
What did you use to make it?
The only thing I would say is to maybe take the picture outside instead of indoors. :3 Also, if you added a couple of effects (like hue, saturation, etc.) it would look nice.
You've done a great job! *\(^o^)/*

I made a 'Kagerou Project' thing:

Click the image to open in full size.

W.I.P GIF:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Background layers:
Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.

Tools: PhotoFiltre & Paint Tool SAI.
I like it actually, but some of the characters... look out of place? Like their color don't seem to match everyone else. But it's pretty good, I like it.

I know someone probably won't see this but I'm posting here anyway cause i've been meaning to for awhile.

They'll all be in spoilers, btw.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
I was going for the more cutesy type of picture. Didn't work out


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Ew. Iunno, this isn't my favorite. Could've done better on this.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Funny story about this one. My friend, Jeff really likes this one and he's always asking what I did with it cause it's no longer my profile picture.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Personally my favorite. Cute, girly, and I overall like it.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. This is pretty old. I think from either a year ago or in late December or so. Still one of my favorites though.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Sharpened version of my picture


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. My top favorite. I worked on this for a decent amount of time, and overall I like the appeal.


that is all.
Reply With Quote
  #41007  
Old 07-13-2014, 03:51 AM
HoneyBanana30's Avatar
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 6,969
HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by cookiesmaster
I like it actually, but some of the characters... look out of place? Like their color don't seem to match everyone else. But it's pretty good, I like it.

I know someone probably won't see this but I'm posting here anyway cause i've been meaning to for awhile.

They'll all be in spoilers, btw.

Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size.
I was going for the more cutesy type of picture. Didn't work out


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Ew. Iunno, this isn't my favorite. Could've done better on this.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Funny story about this one. My friend, Jeff really likes this one and he's always asking what I did with it cause it's no longer my profile picture.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Personally my favorite. Cute, girly, and I overall like it.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. This is pretty old. I think from either a year ago or in late December or so. Still one of my favorites though.


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. Sharpened version of my picture


Spoiler: show
Click the image to open in full size. My top favorite. I worked on this for a decent amount of time, and overall I like the appeal.


that is all.
Wow! I love these! :3
You must have put so much effort into these.
I really like your style. :3
The only thing I would say is in picture 4, the shot of the eyes in the corner doesn't seem to fit. But, if you removed it - it would look too barren...
Also, I can't read the text on some of them. >.< It's probably my awful eyesight. ^^;
Anyway - these are amazing! :3

~Nothing to show.~

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-13-2014 at 03:53 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #41008  
Old 07-31-2014, 06:19 PM
cookiesmaster's Avatar
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 4,284
cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline
Default

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Wow! I love these! :3
You must have put so much effort into these.
I really like your style. :3
The only thing I would say is in picture 4, the shot of the eyes in the corner doesn't seem to fit. But, if you removed it - it would look too barren...
Also, I can't read the text on some of them. >.< It's probably my awful eyesight. ^^;
Anyway - these are amazing! :3

~Nothing to show.~
Yeah I didn't like the eyes either, but it looked empty without them so I had to keep them in. >.<
And actually, I didn't put too much effort into them, I think most of these took about 5-10 minutes if I wasn't being distracted.
Some of them aren't meant to be read, they're just there to take up space. xD
But thank you! (:
Reply With Quote
  #41009  
Old 06-22-2015, 08:52 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 19,189
ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline
Default

This is still open?
Reply With Quote
  #41010  
Old 06-22-2015, 08:58 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59's Avatar
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 24,332
AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline
Default

we seriously need to revive this thread
btw this is my first post on it since 2010 whoa
Reply With Quote
Reply
Membear Info
 

ADVERTISEMENT


Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:55 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Bearville Insider © 2008-2011 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
Bearvilleinsider.com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build A Bear Workshop®, buildabearville.com™, or Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc.
no new posts