BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 04-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Paddingtona
literally me haha!
Do you remember confession avvies? Wow they were popular xD
Old 04-02-2014, 07:21 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
Do you remember confession avvies? Wow they were popular xD
I never understood those xD I would make graphics and there was also the fact I was confused how people were making them xD It was one of those trends I just never stood lol
Old 04-02-2014, 08:23 PM
Ashleighsinger4
Polar Bear

Ashleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud ofAshleighsinger4 has much to be proud of
 Ashleighsinger4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by baileywaterfall76
I never understood those xD I would make graphics and there was also the fact I was confused how people were making them xD It was one of those trends I just never stood lol
I used to be obsessed with them lol xD
Old 04-12-2014, 05:45 PM
ClaireBear8956
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ClaireBear8956

ClaireBear8956 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBear8956 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Ashleighsinger4
I used to be obsessed with them lol xD
Me too lol
Old 07-06-2014, 07:58 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

I'm not sure if anyone still goes on here, but - yeah...

View Post Originally Posted by NeonSmiley : )
Here is a graphic I made not too sure why it is so big! It's quite simple.
Click the image to open in full size.
I love this! ^^
What did you use to make it?
The only thing I would say is to maybe take the picture outside instead of indoors. :3 Also, if you added a couple of effects (like hue, saturation, etc.) it would look nice.
You've done a great job! *\(^o^)/*

I made a 'Kagerou Project' thing:

W.I.P GIF:
Spoiler: show

Background layers:

Tools: PhotoFiltre & Paint Tool SAI.

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-06-2014 at 04:01 PM..
Old 07-12-2014, 12:26 AM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
I'm not sure if anyone still goes on here, but - yeah...

I love this! ^^
What did you use to make it?
The only thing I would say is to maybe take the picture outside instead of indoors. :3 Also, if you added a couple of effects (like hue, saturation, etc.) it would look nice.
You've done a great job! *\(^o^)/*

I made a 'Kagerou Project' thing:

W.I.P GIF:

Background layers:

Tools: PhotoFiltre & Paint Tool SAI.
I like it actually, but some of the characters... look out of place? Like their color don't seem to match everyone else. But it's pretty good, I like it.

I know someone probably won't see this but I'm posting here anyway cause i've been meaning to for awhile.

They'll all be in spoilers, btw.

I was going for the more cutesy type of picture. Didn't work out

Click the image to open in full size. Ew. Iunno, this isn't my favorite. Could've done better on this.

Click the image to open in full size. Funny story about this one. My friend, Jeff really likes this one and he's always asking what I did with it cause it's no longer my profile picture.

Click the image to open in full size. Personally my favorite. Cute, girly, and I overall like it.

Click the image to open in full size. This is pretty old. I think from either a year ago or in late December or so. Still one of my favorites though.

Click the image to open in full size. Sharpened version of my picture

Click the image to open in full size. My top favorite. I worked on this for a decent amount of time, and overall I like the appeal.

that is all.
Old 07-13-2014, 03:51 AM
HoneyBanana30
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kAIKI IS BEST GIRL

HoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud ofHoneyBanana30 has much to be proud of
 HoneyBanana30 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by cookiesmaster
I like it actually, but some of the characters... look out of place? Like their color don't seem to match everyone else. But it's pretty good, I like it.

I know someone probably won't see this but I'm posting here anyway cause i've been meaning to for awhile.

They'll all be in spoilers, btw.

I was going for the more cutesy type of picture. Didn't work out

Click the image to open in full size. Ew. Iunno, this isn't my favorite. Could've done better on this.

Click the image to open in full size. Funny story about this one. My friend, Jeff really likes this one and he's always asking what I did with it cause it's no longer my profile picture.

Click the image to open in full size. Personally my favorite. Cute, girly, and I overall like it.

Click the image to open in full size. This is pretty old. I think from either a year ago or in late December or so. Still one of my favorites though.

Click the image to open in full size. Sharpened version of my picture

Click the image to open in full size. My top favorite. I worked on this for a decent amount of time, and overall I like the appeal.

that is all.
Wow! I love these! :3
You must have put so much effort into these.
I really like your style. :3
The only thing I would say is in picture 4, the shot of the eyes in the corner doesn't seem to fit. But, if you removed it - it would look too barren...
Also, I can't read the text on some of them. >.< It's probably my awful eyesight. ^^;
Anyway - these are amazing! :3

~Nothing to show.~

Last edited by HoneyBanana30; 07-13-2014 at 03:53 AM..
Old 07-31-2014, 06:19 PM
cookiesmaster
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Jen

cookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to beholdcookiesmaster is a splendid one to behold
 cookiesmaster is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by HoneyBanana30
Wow! I love these! :3
You must have put so much effort into these.
I really like your style. :3
The only thing I would say is in picture 4, the shot of the eyes in the corner doesn't seem to fit. But, if you removed it - it would look too barren...
Also, I can't read the text on some of them. >.< It's probably my awful eyesight. ^^;
Anyway - these are amazing! :3

~Nothing to show.~
Yeah I didn't like the eyes either, but it looked empty without them so I had to keep them in. >.<
And actually, I didn't put too much effort into them, I think most of these took about 5-10 minutes if I wasn't being distracted.
Some of them aren't meant to be read, they're just there to take up space. xD
But thank you! (:
Old 06-22-2015, 08:52 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

This is still open?
Old 06-22-2015, 08:58 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

we seriously need to revive this thread
btw this is my first post on it since 2010 whoa
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby