BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-22-2009, 10:52 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline
Default Celeberty News issue #1

Welcome to Celeberty news this is all about celeberties and well everything about them enjoy

JB-waiting to see if you would like their new CD
The Jonas Brothers are having an unforgettable summer-they're touring across the country and will be celebrating the JB 3D DVD release on June 30th!But will the music on their new CD be as good as their previous songs? "We're still the same Jonas Brothers but were adding a new sound" Kevin says "We hope our fans love it"

Dakota's New Moon deets
Dakota had the time of her life in Vancouver fliming New Moon scens as Volturi Vampire,Jane and she's already back home in California! so was there crushing on Twilight Rob Patterson? "He's very,very cute" Dakota
said

Tears on the HP set
The HP cast is already fliming the next movie Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows Partne In this one sad scean,Ron and Hermonie help Harry bury their elf friend,Dobby.

Rob Patterson Takes the quiz
1.I'm excited about the New Moon and Eclipse movies because:
They're such inimate stories.I can't think of another movie where you can get so deep into the charater's lives,but at the same time, the world around them doesn't change

2.My fav superhero is:
Spider-man. I like the outfit!

3.I love playing a vampire because:
A vampire can be good-looking and also dangerous. Just the word makes people think of mystery

4.Something i hate about myself is:
My name. I wish people would invent a new one

5.My first job was:
A paper route when I was about 10.I was obsessed with making money until i was 15

6.My fav. type of food is:
In-n-Out burger

7.A reality show i love to watch is:
American idol

8.The thing i got in trouble for most when i was younger was:
Not Doing my homework.I liked my teacher and i went to class,but my report card would say i didn't try very hard.

Last edited by MillieBlue2; 06-23-2009 at 09:27 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 06-22-2009, 10:53 PM
SavanahSassyFriend1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SavanahSassyFriend1/Jr.CyberG.

SavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really niceSavanahSassyFriend1 is just really nice
 SavanahSassyFriend1 is offline Status: Offline

It is great! I want more! it really kept me informed on the hottest and newest celebs! Thanks! Post more soon!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:57 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Savanah
Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

I love it!!!
I will be waiting for the next issue...
Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 PM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

Thanks Diamond!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:00 PM
diamondallheart166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DiamondPatches34 <love ♥

diamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the roughdiamondallheart166 is a jewel in the rough
 diamondallheart166 is offline Status: Offline

Your welcome!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:27 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

Anyone else like it?
Old 06-23-2009, 10:05 AM
dancingsoftball
Polar Bear
BABV Name: BrittneySoftball

dancingsoftball is on a distinguished road
 dancingsoftball is offline Status: Offline

I liked it!!!!! Very cool!!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:31 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy

Thanks Brittney BTW i saw you in babv
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT