BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Beary Creative!

Old 05-12-2010, 04:33 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Those are the only ones I like enough to post. XD
Advice, Anyone?

Awwshum edit Cara ^ ^

@Marci, Fae didn't mean to be rude or anything. :]
Old 05-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Marci :: you were one of the first people so it's alright. But all I see are celeb freebz thread, which is really misnaming the Coffee House. You can post your freebz here. c:

Abbie :: great work! Perhaps if you cleared the blue pixels around each person it'll look better. I can help you with that if you want. B]

Izzy :: that's awesome! The cyan is a little shocking in that picture. You can add some details to the text. ( ex. glow, shine, etc ) Plus, did you save it as a JPG image? Try to save things as a PNG image, the quality is so much better.

Cara :: I love the kaleidoscope effect on it. I can suggest GIMP as a great free program.

Randi :: both works are excellent! I recommend adding a supernova near the 'selend gomez' text to balance the image. c:

Thanks for the compliments everyone!
Here's another one I made for owl city ::
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

Adam Young is the cutest! I wuff your work, Fae! When you become famous someday I will be your number one fan! xD
Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice

@Fae, Thanks [:
I need all the help I can get,
And I will try to balance the next edit I do.
&&Also, <3 the OwlCity graphic.
Maybe I should do an edit of Adam Young tuu?
Old 05-12-2010, 04:48 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of

Randi :: sure! I can get you some good shots of him. c:

DanielleWolf :: thanks!
Old 05-12-2010, 04:51 PM
IzzytennisStar7
Trading Teddy

IzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to beholdIzzytennisStar7 is a splendid one to behold
 IzzytennisStar7 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks so much Fae~ GIMP isn't working for me right now, so I can't learn all the sparklies from babwiscool or anyone my layers are wack lol
Old 05-12-2010, 04:53 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

@Fae, Really? That would be epically awshum. ^_^
Old 05-12-2010, 04:55 PM
Marci

Marci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant futureMarci has a brilliant future
 Marci is offline Status: Offline

@Fae, lol I wasn't really offended or anything just saying xD 'Cause at that time there was no Faeeeehhh to think of an idea to put all freebz together so I just put mine on one XD
Will post some soon
Old 05-12-2010, 04:57 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy

Izzy :: Try paint.net or photofiltre? And do you know why your GIMP isn't working? D ;

Randi :: Here's one that you can edit ;:

Marci :: Kay. Be sure to post the codes too so people can use it. xD
Old 05-12-2010, 04:59 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

I will be back soon with more edits hopefully,
But for now I will be on FusionFall.(The old dino of a computer can't take BI && FF)

@Fae, That is the most epicallyfaeling pic I've eva seen!
I shall edit that soon as soon as I play on Fus.Fall for a lil'bit. [B
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
... i ♥ cereal, 99v was here! la la la!, alicelovesyou, cara, faedoesn'tlikebeingcopied, faelikescannedcorn, gabypawfectpal, iammyself&nooneelse, iflauntflaunt, itslorena, libbyluv2sing99 :), llamasareoverrated, meowmeow >w<, pro graphics by fae! :d, randicandi<3, sharpie, shelby♥, snowsparkle x, teehee tags are amazing, vicki♥, zaravanilla26, zoeabear1052 was here!, zoelina >u<, ♥jellybean, ♥shelby