BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Jalynpink
Banned
BABV Name: Jay :3

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light
 Jalynpink is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Of course. But then again i like them all but JJ I like a lot. Yep JJ. haha
I'm good just talking to Abby and then one of my guy friends and listening to Ke$ha. (:
Haha, all o them are perfect. <3
Seems fun. (:
Old 06-29-2013, 12:50 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Princess Ashton ♕ ♥

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of
 I Love Taylor Lautner=) is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Jalynpink
Haha, all o them are perfect. <3
Seems fun. (:
Agreed. (: They need to come to the US! I demand them! haha
It is quite fun! : D
Old 06-29-2013, 12:51 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

Jalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of lightJalynpink is a glorious beacon of light

@ Abby
Yep, it's alright lol.
c:
Old 06-29-2013, 12:52 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbyAutumn1839

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute
 FishBowl is offline Status: Offline

I might I just might. haha

Aww. Do you want to come to my school and socialize with the really country boys? haha
Aha.

Sure? I'm sure the guys you know are really great. Lot's of guys around here are just plain annoying imo lol.

@ Abby
Yep, it's alright lol.
c:
What are you watching?
Old 06-29-2013, 12:54 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

Agreed. (: They need to come to the US! I demand them! haha
It is quite fun! : D
I know! Haha. If I saw them I would definitely die.

View Post Originally Posted by FishBowl
What are you watching?
Well, I'm watching a movie. Finding Nemo.
Fish are friend, not food.
Old 06-29-2013, 12:56 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud ofI Love Taylor Lautner=) has much to be proud of

Aha.

Sure? I'm sure the guys you know are really great. Lot's of guys around here are just plain annoying imo lol.

What are you watching?
I might have selective hearing too. haha

Yeah especially my friend Caleb! (I guess we can give out friend's names.) Me and him are so close. He's an amazing guy and I think we'll stay friends for awhile considering we've been friends for like 3 or 4 years. (:

Me too! Maybe they could go on tour with 1D. OMG that would be amazing! : D
Old 06-29-2013, 12:58 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

FishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond reputeFishBowl has a reputation beyond repute

I love that movie!
I don't care for fish so yeah, I'll consider them as friends lol.
I might have selective hearing too. haha

Yeah especially my friend Caleb! (I guess we can give out friend's names.) Me and him are so close. He's an amazing guy and I think we'll stay friends for awhile considering we've been friends for like 3 or 4 years. (:
Oh goodness. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

(Yeah, we can give out our friend's first names.) That's really good that you know guys that great, they're hard to find these days! I hope you know him for a while too.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:01 AM
Jalynpink
Banned

Me too! Maybe they could go on tour with 1D. OMG that would be amazing! : D
Gah, that sounds like heaven!

I love that movie!
Me too. Haha, lol.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:02 AM
FishBowl
Polar Bear

Me too. Haha, lol.
But I'm watching High School Musical lol.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:04 AM
I Love Taylor Lautner=)
Polar Bear

I love that movie!

Oh goodness. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

(Yeah, we can give out our friend's first names.) That's really good that you know guys that great, they're hard to find these days! I hope you know him for a while too.
Well when I hear one direction it doesn't matter who you are i'll be like what! But when it comes to someone talking about school subjects or stuff i just don't care about I zone out. haha

(Okay good. haha) Yeah they really are. He's just a great guy. I annoy him by singing One Direction on the bus. hahaha

Me too. Haha, lol.
It really does just goodness gracious! Can we please make this happen? haha
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
alicelovesyou, carpe diem not yolo, directioner♥, faye was here, jalyn, love who you are ♥, onedirection♥♫, pkmn trainer red was here, sailor venus <3, sarahc;, woah_its_jay, zoo cx